You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited August 2015
    LARSON71400001£116 + £63.91 Head 
  • edited August 2015
    29/8/15 19.45 £100 deep stack 85 players WHEELS716106£6.30
  • edited August 2015
    N1s larson & milly 
    Wp the Orfordables
    Happy hols Jonny
    Punta Mojo rose glgl
    Welcome back TB

• edited August 2015
    Another deep run tonight, played better than yesterday, just ran Q's in to Aces on FT of £2500 BH and then J's into 2,5s which hits set on flop lol.

Nice cashes from everyone especially Larson AGAIN. Should give us tips dude :)

MilitantG04£160 + £18.75 Head Prizes1 
  • edited August 2015
    Running Well Militant - keep it goin.

Well done on all your cashes guys.

Right......I'm off for me Sunday Dinner time Drink - Whoop Whoop!!
  • edited August 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hey guys,  Honoury member popping in.  Been on a self-exclusion from the site for 6months as i am staked to play elsewhere, so unfortunately I can't play for the team no longer, nor have i been able to post. Genuinely upset by Dale's passing. He was instrumental in welcoming me into the team and i enjoyed every interction i had with the man. Wanted to add my condolences.  Best of luck to all carrying the TPT flag, was a great place to learn the game for me. got tonnes of great advice and support when i started here. keep up the good work Trev and co!
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Nice post Teddy.

You are always welcome to pop by m8 - gl buddy.
  • edited August 2015
    TPT Private Tourney!!!!

TPT "FlyingDagg" Invitational.

I have just given this a nudge again, so hopefully we it will be sorted for this Wednesday 2nd Sept. so keep an eye out in the lobby.

Some of the Sky Peeps are on hols so please bear with me.
  • edited August 2015
    WD guys some great cashes and wins.Gl on the tables guys.
  • edited August 2015
    Evening all - hope the Blackpool weekend is a roaring sucess.

I picked up my lovely "new" car yesterday from Notts - I say "new" - it's 4 years old but new to me lol.  This is the car that I fell i love with when in Notts for the UKPC - so all in all in was an expensive weekend lol.

I was lucky enough to win entry to the roller tonight from a frenzy game - so currently battling v Mr RSPCA lol who terrifies me :)

Hope you all run golden tonight - and tomorrow too xx
  • edited August 2015
    Gl in the DTD guys.
  • edited August 2015
    Best of luck all TPTers playing in the Forum DTD Tonight.

TID
  • edited August 2015
    dtd didn't go so well! just 1 cash tonight
    LARSON708£18.92 + £15 Head Prizes
  • edited August 2015
    Hi all

Hope you're all crushing the games tonight.  I managed to beat my personal record in DTD games - out of all 3 in record time lol.

Managed to get to FT of the mini roller last night - and stayed on FT for all of 2 minutes!!  Still managed to win £146 for my trouble though so can't complain really.

Trying the Punta Cana sats tonight as I need to find a target event to keep me playing.  Hoping tonights game will be nice to me lol.

***EDIT*** - managed to win seat to Sunday nights Punta Cana semi game!!  Ty for rail JJ, Geldy and Angel xxxx

Run golden all - see you on tables tomorrow I hope xxxx
  • edited September 2015
    hi all gd cashes as alwyas and rose im not that scary to play againts. no sky for me i manged to chop a 100 pound live comp for £14.5k so not bd for couple days work. my biggest live score gl all.
  • edited September 2015
    hi all gd cashes as alwyas and rose im not that scary to play againts. no sky for me i manged to chop a 100 pound live comp for £14.5k so not bd for couple days work. my biggest live score gl all.
    Posted by rspca12
    Well done Chris what comp was that one?  Off on hols again soon then 
  • edited September 2015
    Posted by rspca12
    very nice mate, congrats, sweet score, lend us a tenner m8 ;)
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well done Chris what comp was that one?  Off on hols again soon then 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    ty donner and james it was called the summer sizzler 800 players 100 pound buy in over 3 days. also james think logistical i cant lend u a 10 but il buy u a few pints when i see u :=). 
  • edited September 2015
    Posted by rspca12
    Nice one m8 - very well done.
  • edited September 2015
    TPT Private Tourney is now in the lobby

Link:
    HERE

You are welcome to invite a guest.

Usual Password (let us know if you can't remember it)
  • edited September 2015
    i manged to chop a 100 pound live comp for £14.5k so not bd for couple days work. my biggest live score gl all.
    Posted by rspca12
    Wow - many congrats!!!  Fantastic result - very pleased for you (and you try to pretend you're not scarey to play against!!)

Good luck all TPTers tonight - hope to see you on some tables xxxx

Can't wait for the FlyingDagg game tomorrow night - hope we have good turnout again - and hope he's looking down on us and shuffling the deck....................
  • edited September 2015
    THE TPT BOUNTY HUNTER DEEP STACK IS NOW IN THE LOBBY
  • edited September 2015
    Will be playing for my first online game in nearly 5 months for that game tomorrow. Hope to get back into a normal life pattern and get playing soon as Uni begins
  • edited September 2015
    two cashes for me yesterday, 16th in dtd 1 and 3rd in dtd 3 for about 31 quid altogether. just finished 49th in reward fr for 4 quid.
  • edited September 2015
    OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I played a sat to get into punta cana qtrs tonight............well I went and got through. Entered into qtrs at around 9.45, had a look who was in the tourney........pretty scary players. But I had that feeling, the feeling I had when I won my seat to ukpc............I lost a lot of chips to someone being stupid chasing the river, so was short stack for quite a while. I was short stack from about 17th place and it kept going down and down to 12 and I was last for what seemed ages, then next thing I know I was 10th..........then another few went until it got to hand to hand, only 8 got through and as always was the short stack. Big thank you to rose, trev and mattyp for sending me good luck. I really don't know how I managed it but I've managed to get a place into the semi on sunday night!!! From last to........................................ wait for it.............

Darkangel780803Entry to Punta Cana Semi

I had that feeling all night so calm, knew I was going to do it no matter what, made some brave calls but thought it was all in and see a flop or blind out. So I did what I did best and played my own game my own way. Knew when to fold and knew when to bet. Don't know what's going to happen on Sunday, but if I've done it once I think I can do it again.

Good luck all and hope to see some nice cashes, run golden and run deep.
  • edited September 2015
    Fantastic live cash Chris.  VWP Donna with the PC semi.  Good luck for Sunday.

Thanks for the rail, Donna, Chris, Misty in the 9pm £50 BH.  Managed 2nd place, but suspect the winner might find opportunity to mention his bink...

RicOrford3450001£517.50 + £374.98 Head Prizes8£112.49mattprawn02£345 + £205.96 Head Prizes7

Actually Richard played really well and much deserved his result.

Best

Matt
  • edited September 2015
    Fantastic live cash Chris.  VWP Donna with the PC semi.  Good luck for Sunday. Thanks for the rail, Donna, Chris, Misty in the 9pm £50 BH.  Managed 2nd place, but suspect the winner might find opportunity to mention his bink... RicOrford 345000 1 £517.50 + £374.98 Head Prizes 8 £112.49 mattprawn 0 2 £345 + £205.96 Head Prizes 7 Actually Richard played really well and much deserved his result. Best Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well played matty, shame Rich didn't have chat on though ;) haha could never cope with us lot any way. Sorry you didn't bink it but Rich was playing very well last night. Was glad I stayed to rail as was good fun. Angel and the railers will be on tour soon ;)
  • edited September 2015
    Satted into £9.20 sat for PC tonight, lets hope can make it again. Seem to be running well in sats for some strange reason. Everything else is meh!

Good luck all tonight run golden and run deep
  • edited September 2015
    Fantastic live cash Chris.  VWP Donna with the PC semi.  Good luck for Sunday. Thanks for the rail, Donna, Chris, Misty in the 9pm £50 BH.  Managed 2nd place, but suspect the winner might find opportunity to mention his bink... RicOrford 345000 1 £517.50 + £374.98 Head Prizes 8 £112.49 mattprawn 0 2 £345 + £205.96 Head Prizes 7 Actually Richard played really well and much deserved his result. Best Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Nice Binkage young man - I can only assume you must have got disconnected Heads Up? Otherwise Rich would never have taken this down :)

Nice Cash though m8 well played.

Well done to Rose & Angel in that Punta Cana thingy - Best of luck you two.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Nice Binkage young man - I can only assume you must have got disconnected Heads Up? Otherwise Rich would never have taken this down :) Nice Cash though m8 well played. Well done to Rose & Angel in that Punta Cana thingy - Best of luck you two.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    can you see me and rose at Punta Cana, rose sat at the bar asking for water..................I can picture it now.....hilarious.
    Darkangel7261601Entry to Punta Cana Sat + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £9.20, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
  • edited September 2015
    Hi all

Great result last night Angel - I'm just praying we won't be on same table on Sunday night as I just know you'd be the one to ko me lol.  Hope you get seat to the final - you deserve to have your shot at it.

Fab news that Matt is back with us too - you have been missed young man :)

And vwp MattPrawn - great HU game I bet that was.

Good results to all you TPTers - congrats.

Don't forget the 8pm TPT game tonight - make sure you're there - and bring some mates :)  The more the merrier!!!!