You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2015
    yes the weary traveller is back after terrorising the south pier on his scooter lol and tonight doing what i do best knocking people out in bhs lol gl all in tpt game tonight
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    yes the weary traveller is back after terrorising the south pier on his scooter lol and tonight doing what i do best knocking people out in bhs lol gl all in tpt game tonight
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Mr Jonny sir - I believe I owe you £20 for you coming top TPTer in the Friday Orfy the other week?  If so please pm me your bank details or paypal.  :)
  • edited September 2015
    not me rose it was bladey
  • edited September 2015
    not me rose it was bladey
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Glad you had fun Jonny xxxx love animal ;) lmao
  • edited September 2015

Well Done last night MattyP, and very very nice cash at your live game Chris.......

I've been running so bad since I got back from Notts....... and if that wasn't bad enough I once again lost connection(6th time today !!!!!!!!)as i was putting a bet in after this flop ......and didnt get connection back for 2 minutes.

Bernie02 Small blind  150.00 150.00 5876.25 RockSolid Big blind  300.00 450.00 5550.00  Your hole cards A A    ANTC4 Call  300.00 750.00 5250.00 MISTY4ME Raise  900.00 1650.00 7562.50 Bernie02 Fold     RockSolid Fold     ANTC4 Call  600.00 2250.00 4650.00 Flop  10 K 5    ANTC4 Check     MISTY4ME Check     Turn  Q    ANTC4 Bet  300.00 2550.00 4350.00 MISTY4ME Fold     ANTC4 Muck     ANTC4 Win  2250.00  6600.00 ANTC4 Return  300.00

I did actually manage to qualify, but lasted no more than 5 minutes when I rivered a flush, and CxE1 had flopped a Full House......back to the drawing board and hope I run better in our Tourney

GOOD LUCK  tonight everyone......and as ALWAYS.............

............May the CASH be with us ALL

• edited September 2015
    £1000 rewards  1031 players 1930 2/3/15 would of been nice to make the final table here
    WHEELS7161040£4
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : ty donner and james it was called the summer sizzler 800 players 100 pound buy in over 3 days. also james think logistical i cant lend u a 10 but il buy u a few pints when i see u :=). 
    Posted by rspca12
    good man ; )
  • edited September 2015
    WD rspca great live cash.WD matt and everyone else who cashed.By the way welcomeback rich jonny glad you had a good time.
  • edited September 2015
    First cash for a while.WD bb for winning and all for cashing and playing.bornablade1350001£33.75 + £29.27 Head Prizes8£9.17jjjach02£20.25 + £6.56 Head Prizes3 KEITH196003£13.50 + £6.79 Head Prizes3 hhyftrftdr04£5.15 Head Prizes2 MADWC05£1.88 Head Prizes1 Andy_Horns06£2.81 Head Prizes1 
  • edited September 2015
    First cash for a while.WD bb for winning and all for cashing and playing. bornablade 135000 1 £33.75 + £29.27 Head Prizes 8 £9.17 jjjach 0 2 £20.25 + £6.56 Head Prizes 3   KEITH1960 0 3 £13.50 + £6.79 Head Prizes 3   hhyftrftdr 0 4 £5.15 Head Prizes 2   MADWC 0 5 £1.88 Head Prizes 1   Andy_Horns 0 6 £2.81 Head Prizes 1  
    Posted by jjjach
    Well done guys.

Sorry I couldn't make it - looks like work is going to get in the way of poker this week.

Well done to my mate bladey for taking it down (Such a Luckbox :)
  • edited September 2015
    First cash for a while.WD bb for winning and all for cashing and playing. bornablade 135000 1 £33.75 + £29.27 Head Prizes 8 £9.17 jjjach 0 2 £20.25 + £6.56 Head Prizes 3   KEITH1960 0 3 £13.50 + £6.79 Head Prizes 3   hhyftrftdr 0 4 £5.15 Head Prizes 2   MADWC 0 5 £1.88 Head Prizes 1   Andy_Horns 0 6 £2.81 Head Prizes 1  
    Posted by jjjach
    Cheers JJ
    Had a laugh tonight, was a good game and really enjoyed it
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Well done guys. Sorry I couldn't make it - looks like work is going to get in the way of poker this week. Well done to my mate bladey for taking it down (Such a Luckbox :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Bit rich coming from THE LUCKBOX that is suits! 

I like to think it was a combination of skill and timing!
  • edited September 2015
    Took the cash £7.20p.jjjach102203£8,000 BH Semi
  • edited September 2015
    just noticed this MTT myself, 1 bad month and no PC on 2nd month has left me away but returned yesterday and shall join this when it starts next month.
  • edited September 2015
    6th place in 130 bh this affo £14.02 2 hp £5.85 gl all tonight
  • edited September 2015
    Gl Rose and DA, hope you guys make it all the way. And wp mattp ul with the 2nd place.

Just posting last night's result, this time a 4th plaace in the "big" £2500 BH. Happy with how I played in general.

MilitantG 0 4 £166.25 + £101.66 Head Prizes 4 
  • edited September 2015
    Gl Rose and DA, hope you guys make it all the way. And wp mattp ul with the 2nd place. Just posting last night's result, this time a 4th plaace in the "big" £2500 BH. Happy with how I played in general. MilitantG 0 4 £166.25 + £101.66 Head Prizes 4  
    Posted by MilitantG
    Nice work m8 - wd
  • edited September 2015
    8th in 2 o clock bh this £14.40 no hp boo hoo but a cash is a cash gl all in orfy tonight
  • edited September 2015
    Played like a right Donk all day, calling when I kno/feel I'm behind. Making silly river bets that even I would call

don't know what I'm doing but really need to snap out of it!!
  • edited September 2015
    Played like a right Donk all day, calling when I kno/feel I'm behind. Making silly river bets that even I would call don't know what I'm doing but really need to snap out of it!!
    Posted by bornablade
    I know I'm not the best person to advise being a bit of a newby, but Back to Basics Simon is often the best way............. start at the beginning and play a bit tighter. Sat's defo play a bit different to normal tourneys, and you can be a bit looser...... 'til you're near a seat. 
  • edited September 2015
    Played like a right Donk all day, calling when I kno/feel I'm behind. Making silly river bets that even I would call don't know what I'm doing but really need to snap out of it!!
    Posted by bornablade
    Sounds like you're in no man's land. 
    Need more or less aggression. Before you call think would you could you raise. If so do if not maybe fold. Likewise with river bets. Will the villain be scared witless. If so raise if not don't. 
    glgl Bornababe 

• edited September 2015
    Right where do I start!!!

won 2 all in sats to pc last night so that was one sat plus 42

then
    Darkangel702£21
    Darkangel7160001Punta Cana Quarter
    Darkangel7130001Punta Cana Quarter
    Darkangel705£16.80
    Darkangel726605Punta Cana Semi
    Darkangel726605Entry to Punta Cana Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £190, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    0rfy
    Darkangel7011£6.60
    Thank you sooooooo much to everyone who railed me tonight in the PC and in the orfy. I love the chat and banter that goes on and also everyone who was routing for me to win. Love you all....lmao

So unlucky to Andy though, wish there was 7 seats instead of 6. Great night all round, lets hope I can run as well as this on Sunday night.

Run golden and run deep all xxxx

• edited September 2015
    ffs angel you did it! !!!!!!!!
    vwp

and vwp for your first ever cash in the Orient. 

• edited September 2015
    You have to love auto spell check
    the Orfie is what I meant to say
    As well you know

• edited September 2015
    WD militant another great cash.WD rich jonny nice cashes .It's like you never went away.WD angel nice cashes and wd in pc.Gl in semi.Vul andy_horns in pc but a great effort.
  • edited September 2015
    Nice work TPT.

Just a quick report: 7th places in both the 'bigger' £2500 B.H.

Went out on a flip in the turbo (on da river :D) and then get in with AQS and being spanked by A10.

Gutted - Happy with my play though.

Gl all, let's get some binkage, especially Trev since he's gonna be prowling around a lot more in the BHs.
  • edited September 2015
    ffs angel you did it! !!!!!!!! vwp and vwp for your first ever cash in the Orient. 
    Posted by GELDY
    don't you just love auto correct, orfy is or.y with the g instead of the f.........

little one from me b.h speed one
    Darkangel7013£5.48 + £1.88 Head Prizes1 
  • edited September 2015
    Great Cashes Darkangel, vwp and good luck to all over the weekend. Thanks for the rail everyone, failed to make the final 6 for the pc semi but next best thing, lol
    finished 7th for £38. 
    Hey Ho run gold TPTers.....

• edited September 2015
    Great cashes guys n gals.

Been a very busy few weeks hence no weekly totals, keep posting cashes and will make this 1 a monthly total, cheers.

Been on tablet a lot recently so no c n p but came 3rd in 1k bh recently for about £70 and got a £10 from rewards fr.

Have a good wkend all and run well.
  • edited September 2015
    Great Cashes Darkangel, vwp and good luck to all over the weekend. Thanks for the rail everyone, failed to make the final 6 for the pc semi but next best thing, lol finished 7th for £38.  Hey Ho run gold TPTers.....
    Posted by Andy_Horns
    Andy I was so gutted last night that you didn't make it but the rail as always was fun. Last night I was on fire don't know where it came from. I know you will get to semis in PC I strongly believe that. Never stop believing. Hope your head is ok this morning ;)