You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Nice one James...did you sneek in during late reg? cause I didn't see you when I was looking in the lobby else I woulda wished you luck. Nice cash also to Larson - well played.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Np Trev. No i was in from start but was nursing small stack for 1st few hrs so down bottom of lobby.

Gl in DTD later, see you there!
  • edited September 2015
    Well done mattyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Well done all, hope to see you in DTD tonight! All being well. James what's the total so far?

Run golden and run deep
  • edited September 2015
    Don't forget the Monday Forum DTD.................

Now with NEW Prizes

Thanks to j3ONO - WP Sir.

1st place £11 turbo and £11 rebuy seat and £5 entry for the following week
    2nd and 3rd get free entry the following week monthly prizes £33bh for 1st£11 turbo 2nd1 weeks free entry for 3rd, 4th and 5th
  • edited September 2015
    Thanks for the support guys.  Misty, Angel, Rose in particular.  Onward and upward... mattprawn 21369.27 4 Entry to Punta Cana Final In other news, bubbled the final table in the 9pm £50 BH.  Rivered, booo! Gl all.  Aiming to keep a low profile over the coming weeks.  Ready for some time off, so hope you all run well. Best Matt
    Posted by mattprawn
    Fab result - very pleased for you Matt

Good luck all TPTers tonight - epecially in the DTD games xxx
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Fab result - very pleased for you Matt Good luck all TPTers tonight - epecially in the DTD games xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Really WELL DONE Matt and good to see my mate Will(HANSON) qualify too. Great cashes RICHJONNY. Remember Matt there would be £880 for a 2nd seat into Punta Cana final......just a thought !!!!!

.......and don't forget your extra £190 for 2nd seat into Punta Cana semi Roseeeeeeee.

Got to keep that total ticking along. Sadly no more contributions from me ......YET.

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight......and as ALWAYS.......

......may the CASH be with you ALL
  • edited September 2015
    10.40 1k bhLmfaoAllin02£88.17 + £8 Head Prizes2
  • edited September 2015
    DTD 3 Small cash - and a huge thanks to all TPTers really enjoyed the chat and support.

j3ono2800001£62.61
    cracked02£38.19
    Andy_Horns03£23.52
    Well done with all of your recent cashes and best of luck in the PC Chaps n Chapesses.
  • edited September 2015
    Little one in the DTD last night

DTD 3
    POKERTREV0  9  £7.17
    Well played everyone.

BIG Well done to matt - Best of luck in the PC final.
  • edited September 2015
    Am out tonight so not playing, if anyone around when I back then will rail. Good luck all tonight run golden and run deep xx
  • edited September 2015
    WD on your cashes guys.Gl at the tables.
  • edited September 2015
    What about this one tonight.......Sadly i just missed the MASSIVE prize, but SKY have made a mess of this and they should certainly honour the seat.......... or should I say THEY BETTER honour the seat.

Information

Tournament ID: 11435180

Status
    Closed
    Start Date/Time
    21:15
    Current Prize Pool
    £1292
    Buyin + Fee
    £38 + £4
    Description
    3 SEATS GUARANTEED into the Punta Cana Semi on Sunday at 9.15pm. 1 seat paid for every £190 in the prize pool. 10 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 6

Chip Stacks

Starting
    Largest
    Smallest
    Average

Rebuys and Addons

Rebuys
    none
    Addons
    none

Players

Players Remaining: 0 / 34

https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 0px -2325px" scope="col">Player Namehttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 100% -2380px" scope="col">Chipshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 0px -2325px" scope="col">Rankhttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png') 0px -2325px" scope="col">Prize

eddie18680001£1292
    MISTY4ME02 
    rspca1203 
    Alarthur5004 
    HANSON05 
    shubling06 
    james1221207
  • edited September 2015
    What about this one tonight.......Sadly i just missed the MASSIVE prize, but SKY have made a mess of this and they should certainly honour the seat.......... or should I say THEY BETTER honour the seat. Information Tournament ID:  11435180 Status Closed Start Date/Time 21:15 Current Prize Pool £1292 Buyin + Fee £38 + £4 Description 3 SEATS GUARANTEED into the Punta Cana Semi on Sunday at 9.15pm. 1 seat paid for every £190 in the prize pool. 10 minute blinds, late registration open until the end of level 6 Chip Stacks Starting 2000 Largest 0 Smallest 0 Average 0 Rebuys and Addons Rebuys none Addons none Players Players Remaining: 0 / 34 https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png ') 0px -2325px" scope="col"> Player Name https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png ') 100% -2380px" scope="col"> Chips https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png ') 0px -2325px" scope="col"> Rank https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/tabs.png ') 0px -2325px" scope="col"> Prize         eddie18 68000 1 £1292 MISTY4ME 0 2   rspca12 0 3   Alarthur50 0 4   HANSON 0 5   shubling 0 6   james12212 0 7
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Misty repost this in feedback area.

I will try and copy it over there.
  • edited September 2015
    Have done Angel.....to the best of my limited ability

EDIT:  Thanks SKY Dan & the team for sorting this out
  • edited September 2015
    Glad its been sorted Misty and Best of Luck.
  • edited September 2015
    Glad its been sorted Misty and Best of Luck.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Thanks TREV.....SKY are pretty good tbh.....especially Dan & the Poker team.

Just missed out in the Punta Cana sat. when I had AAces cracked on the bubble. Well Done MattyP and GOOD LUCK in the quarter-final. I'm contemplating putting money towards entry fee, though I've never paid £42 for a tourney in my life lol.

...also won £2 in Rewards FR for the 'LmfaoAllin/Dales weekly' total

mattprawn51305Entry to Punta Cana Quarter
    MISTY4ME06£33.60

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing tonight ......and as ALWAYS.....

........May the CASH be with you ALL 
  • edited September 2015
    Just played a £9 sat to the Punta Cana qtr final tonight, which I got through.  Humble apologies to Rose and Donna.

Used the win to good effect by getting through the qtr also.  Thanks Misty for the rail and ul yourself in that.  Nice result for Chris also, wp mate.

rspca1223812.501Entry to Punta Cana Semi + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £190, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.Ubbi482015168.752Entry to Punta Cana SemiEssexphil10623.753Entry to Punta Cana SemiBigRig9992.504Entry to Punta Cana Semiidtent88205Entry to Punta Cana Semimattprawn6912.506Entry to Punta Cana SemiGamer1126707Entry to Punta Cana SemiHANSON08£152
  • edited September 2015
    On FT of £200 BH, 20:50, 151 runners,
    2/5 only 1head so far tho'

Edit: now 2/3 @ 23:55
  • edited September 2015

£200 Bounty Hunter

Tournament ID: 11439579

Last hand, 235k pot, 2pr on turn vs TP, river came 2pr for oppo :(

pudney3020001£41.15 + £29.43 Head Prizes13£8.09
    Red_King02£24.69 + £2.06 Head Prizes1 
  • edited September 2015
    Have done Angel.....to the best of my limited ability EDIT:   Thanks SKY Dan & the team for sorting this out
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Glad sky sorted it out.

I already posted the error at 9:29PM, during play, on the Bug-Catcher thread in Feedback Area.
  • edited September 2015
    Hello all have been thinking of joining a team for a while, I do not play to many tournaments but will try and play more especially the DTD. For me I am on a heater in tournaments keep getting deep but am sure this will soon pass, have watched your players in chat and they seem to enjoy themselves the most. Can I join you please.
  • edited September 2015
    Doyle may I be the first to welcome you to the maddest team on sky at the minute. We have lots of laughs and if you can cope with me blowing up the chat box you will be fine. I hope you continue to run golden and the deep run continues. Please don't forget to post any cashes no matter how small. Welcome to the mad house :)
  • edited September 2015
    Hello all have been thinking of joining a team for a while, I do not play to many tournaments but will try and play more especially the DTD. For me I am on a heater in tournaments keep getting deep but am sure this will soon pass, have watched your players in chat and they seem to enjoy themselves the most. Can I join you please.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Hi Doyle

You'll be very welcome I'm sure.  Very good player too in my experience.  Think you pushed me off a couple of decent pots yesterday in the PC games, grrrr.

Look forward to catching up on the tables.

Cheers

Mattp
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Glad sky sorted it out. I already posted the error at 9:29PM, during play, on the Bug-Catcher thread in Feedback Area.
    Posted by Red_King
    Thanks for doing that for me Red_K and really well done last night.....nice cash. 

Glad you've chosen to join us Doyle.....and you haven't been put off by Angel so you must be OK!!!!!. I know we've been on the same table a few times recently, and I know you will be a great asset to a GREAT TEAM. Sign Doyle up please TREV.

Sadly i just missed out last night in the Punta Cana quarter for another seat (...and a nice cash) having managed to get in thru the last £4.60 sat.....but well done MattyP on getting thru to Sunday's semi-final. You really are playing very well mate.

GOOD LUCK everyone playing tonight......and as ALWAYS......

.....May the CASH be with us ALL
  • edited September 2015
    Doyle may I be the first to welcome you to the maddest team on sky at the minute. We have lots of laughs and if you can cope with me blowing up the chat box you will be fine. I hope you continue to run golden and the deep run continues. Please don't forget to post any cashes no matter how small. Welcome to the mad house :)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Hope to see you on the tables tonight Donna.  was very quiet last night after you pulled an early bedtime...
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks for doing that for me Red_K and really well done last night.....nice cash.  Glad you've chosen to join us Doyle.....and you haven't been put off by Angel so you must be OK!!!!!. I know we've been on the same table a few times recently, and I know you will be a great asset to a GREAT TEAM. Sign Doyle up please TREV. Sadly i just missed out last night in the Punta Cana quarter for another seat (...and a nice cash) having managed to get in thru the last £4.60 sat.....but well done MattyP on getting thru to Sunday's semi-final. You really are playing very well mate. GOOD LUCK everyone playing tonight......and as ALWAYS ...... .....May the CASH be with us ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Thanks Misty, appreciate those comments.

Enjoying the sats at the moment, trying to learn from your good self, TPT's satellite king...
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Glad sky sorted it out. I already posted the error at 9:29PM, during play, on the Bug-Catcher thread in Feedback Area.
    Posted by Red_King
    Thanks for doing that for me Red_K and really well done last night.....nice cash. 

Glad you've chosen to join us Doyle.....and you haven't been put off by Angel so you must be OK!!!!!. I know we've been on the same table a few times recently, and I know you will be a great asset to a GREAT TEAM. Sign Doyle up please TREV.

Sadly i just missed out last night in the Punta Cana quarter for another seat (...and a nice cash) having managed to get in thru the last £4.60 sat.....but well done MattyP on getting thru to Sunday's semi-final. You really are playing very well mate.

GOOD LUCK everyone playing tonight......and as ALWAYS......

.....May the CASH be with us ALL
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Thanks for doing that for me Red_K and really well done last night.....nice cash.  Glad you've chosen to join us Doyle.....and you haven't been put off by Angel so you must be OK!!!!!. I know we've been on the same table a few times recently, and I know you will be a great asset to a GREAT TEAM. Sign Doyle up please TREV. Sadly i just missed out last night in the Punta Cana quarter for another seat (...and a nice cash) having managed to get in thru the last £4.60 sat.....but well done MattyP on getting thru to Sunday's semi-final. You really are playing very well mate. GOOD LUCK everyone playing tonight......and as ALWAYS ...... .....May the CASH be with us ALL
    Posted by MISTY4ME
    Oi Jezabelle what ya mean by that!!! lmao
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hope to see you on the tables tonight Donna.  was very quiet last night after you pulled an early bedtime...
    Posted by mattprawn
    Awww sorry Matty, I crashed before end of bake off!!! Woke back up at 12.30 was totally shattered, am the same today but hope to make a few tables tonight depending on if I don't do an early one again and crash.

Run golden and run deep all. xx
  • edited September 2015
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Hi Mr DoyleBrun.

You are most welcome to join.

I will add you to the teamlist.

Best of luck on the tables and welcome aboard.
  • edited September 2015
    No Internet Yesterday due to an upgade - Although I haven't noticed any difference.......That being said.....Yesterday I had no internet and Today I do, so thats an improvement I suppose :)

Out at Darts Tonight (Might have a Pint or Three) so fogive me in advance if i'm rambling when I get back home :)

Best of Luck all.