You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    No Internet Yesterday due to an upgade - Although I haven't noticed any difference.......That being said.....Yesterday I had no internet and Today I do, so thats an improvement I suppose :) Out at Darts Tonight (Might have a Pint or Three) so fogive me in advance if i'm rambling when I get back home :) Best of Luck all.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Good luck with the arrows tonight, miss playing darts used to have fun.
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Mr DoyleBrun. You are most welcome to join. I will add you to the teamlist. Best of luck on the tables and welcome aboard.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Ty very much and I hope my run good continues.
  • edited September 2015
    HUGE welcome to the team DoyleBrun hope you enjoy your poker with us and equally important all of the friendly banter. Do watch out and get the password for the Monthly TPT Invitational tourney, I do not want to tread on an Angels Toes so just keep your eye out! 
    Good Luck All, especially Trev on the Hockey.
  • edited September 2015
    Nuggy962015£11.28 + £13.72 Head Prizes

Have nice eve all
  • edited September 2015
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Good luck with the arrows tonight, miss playing darts used to have fun.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Happy to report - 2-0 in my singles & 2-1 in my doubles....

Thankfully Phill Talor didn't turn up or I woulda kicked his sorry butt.......at pool :)
  • edited September 2015
    Finished 13th in mini BH for £13.31 + £9.98 head prizes last night would of got further but opponent made dubious call with AA when I had shown strength by going AI with my A10o.
  • edited September 2015
    well done all cashing.

Andy you would never step on my toes, it's a team effort and if each and everyone of us reminds people about the TPT monthly game the better. Well done Trev on the darts, what did you finish on? my fav is double 16 so many outs after you miss it. Mad house is a good one to finish on too, it's always good for a laugh.

Well I got an OMG moment. played 11.15 b.h and was card dead! Was down to 670 then went all in, thought i'm gone here.  I du and knocked my first head out. I kept waiting and waiting and picked my spots, the others thought I must be soft or something. Anyway got down to final 12 then final table!!! Didn't think anything about it just playing on f.b and doing other stuff, take my mind off stuff. I only went and blumming binked it! Don't ask me how cos I don't know! But so much for me taking a month off......lol
    Darkangel7440001£27.50 + £17.21 Head Prizes4£6.17
  • edited September 2015
    well done all cashing. Andy you would never step on my toes, it's a team effort and if each and everyone of us reminds people about the TPT monthly game the better. Well done Trev on the darts, what did you finish on? my fav is double 16 so many outs after you miss it. Mad house is a good one to finish on too, it's always good for a laugh. Well I got an OMG moment. played 11.15 b.h and was card dead! Was down to 670 then went all in, thought i'm gone here.  I du and knocked my first head out. I kept waiting and waiting and picked my spots, the others thought I must be soft or something. Anyway got down to final 12 then final table!!! Didn't think anything about it just playing on f.b and doing other stuff, take my mind off stuff. I only went and blumming binked it! Don't ask me how cos I don't know! But so much for me taking a month off......lol Darkangel7 44000 1 £27.50 + £17.21 Head Prizes 4 £6.17
    Posted by Darkangel7
    WELL DONE Angel......GREAT start to the day !!!!!!!!

Well Done last night too Doyle, nice start to your time as a TPTer, and well done Nuggy too, and a 'nice arrers' to the Captain !!!!!!

GOOD LUCK to everyone playing today......and as ALWAYS.......

.........may the CASH be with you ALL (and me)
  • edited September 2015
    Finished 13th in mini BH for £13.31 + £9.98 head prizes last night would of got further but opponent made dubious call with AA when I had shown strength by going AI with my A10o.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    ; )

Often have this problem. So many non believers out there.
  • edited September 2015
    Trevor1957 would like to join TPT Trev.
  • edited September 2015
    Binked my way into PC Qtrs tonight!!!
  • edited September 2015
    Little one in the orfordable league....

POKERTREV  0 3 £26.44
  • edited September 2015
    Have just updated my profile not before getting the little head in profile as my screen saver dohh! Satellitted into the £33 BH last night then got absolutely battered back to the drawing board then lost a bit more on the cash tables not good win some lose some will try again today. When is the TPT tournament played thx Chris.
  • edited September 2015
    Have just updated my profile not before getting the little head in profile as my screen saver dohh! Satellitted into the £33 BH last night then got absolutely battered back to the drawing board then lost a bit more on the cash tables not good win some lose some will try again today. When is the TPT tournament played thx Chris.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Hi Chris usually first Wed of each month. I got battered I  pc qtrs last night my Aa got cracked and never really recovered. But that's poker for you. 

Well done trev. Well done all who cashed. Run golden and run deep the rail will be quiet without me but the Betsy Trotwood in London is gonna make up for it. They met me last weekend. Hahaha
  • edited September 2015
    3rd in 945 bh this morning £12.24 2hp £2.95 cant go wrong in these 2 bhs lol gl all tonight
  • edited September 2015
    19/9/15 17.30 £20 guaranteed pot limit Omaha free roll
    chauni1990011£0.33WHEELS7161012£0.33
  • edited September 2015
    3rd in 945 bh this morning £12.24 2hp £2.95 cant go wrong in these 2 bhs lol gl all tonight
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
    Cos I wasn't playing :pppppp ;)
  • edited September 2015
    Welcome to the team doylebrun.WD guys nice cashes.Little one from punta sat thingy.jjjach58903Entry to Punta Cana Sat + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £9.20, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee..
  • edited September 2015
    Welcome to the team doylebrun.WD guys nice cashes.Little one from punta sat thingy. jjjach 5890 3 Entry to Punta Cana Sat + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £9.20, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. .
    Posted by jjjach

Wiiiiii wtg jj gl in it 

• edited September 2015
    Couple of little cashes, not much to brag about :) i'll poste them tomoz.

Good Luck All
  • edited September 2015
    19//9/15 19,45 £100 deep stack 98 players
    WHEELS7161011£2.40
  • edited September 2015
    19//9/15 19,45 £100 deep stack 98 players WHEELS7161 0 11 £2.40
    Posted by WHEELS7161
    Hey Wheels.

Can you PM me your email address so I can send you the info regarding the TPT Private Tourney.

Thanks.
  • edited September 2015
    Couple of little uns'......

2.5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0170 £3.75 Head Prizes1
    £200 Deep Stack
    POKERTREV 0 6  £14
    £500 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV038 £2.46 Head Prizes1
  • edited September 2015
    A Big Welcome to our newest player.....

Trevor1957

He is new to the forum, so please help him out & show him the ropes.

Best of luck

If you need any help just ask on here. 
  • edited September 2015
    Evening all

Huge welcome to the new TPTers - hope you enjoy your poker and the chat lol

Best of luck tonight all - I'm playing badly at the mo so might have a night off - but then again I might try a few all in sats and see what happens lol.

Run golden xxxxx
  • edited September 2015
    Am BACK!!!!! Good fun and shattered so haven't got a clue what my pokers gonna be like. Well played all and everyone tonight Run Golden and Run Deep, if I don't see you on the tables I my see you on the rail!!!

P.S Good luck to all who are in the PC Semi tonight, run goldend and run deep. xx
  • edited September 2015
    Hi all flash knows about this a close friend of mine has been very ill we just found out on friday he has about 3 weeks left so might not be playing as much next couple of week will try and play DTD monday but game not good at moment to much on mind .
    Away welcome trevor and gl at the tables all
  • edited September 2015
    Hi all flash knows about this a close friend of mine has been very ill we just found out on friday he has about 3 weeks left so might not be playing as much next couple of week will try and play DTD monday but game not good at moment to much on mind . Away welcome trevor and gl at the tables all
    Posted by KEITH1960
    So sorry to hear this Keith, I hope your friend can spend his last few weeks or how long he has left not in any pain and surrounded by the love of their family and friends. Thoughts are with everyone at this stressful time. Massive hugs to you all. xxx
  • edited September 2015
    Hi all flash knows about this a close friend of mine has been very ill we just found out on friday he has about 3 weeks left so might not be playing as much next couple of week will try and play DTD monday but game not good at moment to much on mind . Away welcome trevor and gl at the tables all
    Posted by KEITH1960
    No worries Keith.
    Friends & family are always the most important thing in life.

Take care m8, hope to see you soon.
  • edited September 2015
    Team Announcement!!!!!!

James (lmfaoallin) has decided to jump ship & move to the Outlaws.......

What a "T##T :)

But seriously.......James is a very nice guy and it's been a pleasure having him in the team, so I wish him all the best.

I had the pleasure of meeting James at a live event & had a very late night (well what I remember of it) he is one of the most pleasant guys I have met - he will be missed in the team, but hopefully we can meet up again soon.

Best of Luck James.