You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Here is a lovely example from boney35y's book of "Oh that happened!"

Playing my usual £5.50 dym SNG's.

Being dealt rags every hand. No word of a lie no card was above a 7. Poker huh. Blinds are shooting up and my chip stack shooting down. My only saving grace is a few other seemed to be in the same boat. So I'd occasionally get folded round to.

Then comes this hand. I'm BB with 585, starting chips are at 1000. so not bad, but the blinds are 300/150.

Some guy goes all in for 380. He's worse than me. 4/6 people call. I'm sitting with 2/5 off. Bored now. OK.

flop comes down 3,5,J. Shove on my pair. Why not? First thing I've hit all session.

Everyone calls. Ooooooooh craaap.

The turn drops me a 5. I take down the pot and go on to come in the top 3 £5 for me :).

Almost beats my J/10 two pair suited vs Straight on the flop. to hit runner runner club for a flush :)

• edited April 2016
    Good luck tonight for Angel, Sid and any other TPTers in the £3.5 Vegas semi tonight run golden lets have some TPTers on that plane run golden people.
  • edited April 2016
    Lol Nice one boney.

Best of luck brun xx Ty kev. Gl to rose, matty, chris and all the rest of tpt who are playing tonight.

Run golden xxx
  • edited April 2016
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Hey all
    Posted by HotM
    Hi Hot, welcome to Team poker titans :)
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Hi Hot, welcome to Team poker titans :)
    Posted by Darkangel7

Ty Dark
  • edited April 2016
    Welcome aboard HotM, glad to see you have chosen the right team ;-). Just couldn't get going tonight so given up as a bad job & only 1 to report in
    £2k bh @7:30 
    SidV79022£15 Head Prizes2goog luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited May 2016
    Hello Hot welcome to TPT you are now eligible for Angel Dust.
  • edited May 2016
    Hello Hot welcome to TPT you are now eligible for Angel Dust.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Thanks, what is Angel Dust? 
  • edited May 2016
    Nice Cashes Guys & welcome to the team Boney. Feeling better, but not playing much at the mo & ITS BANK HOLIDAY Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :) Run Golden All.
    Posted by POKERTREV
  • edited May 2016
    A nice little cash in the £200 bh this morning.

7th for 7 odd quid and 2 quid in heads.

Got to around 7k in chips in the first 5 mins then stayed around that until the end. 90 mins of folding. Finally went out with j9 against j9 his was suited and flush hit.

• edited May 2016
    Wtg boney. Am away for the night so won't be in the rail. Am having fun and already the chaos has started. This is gonna be a fun night. Special good luck to rose, Matty and all the others in the 10k Vegas Semi tonight. Run golden all. Special dust left on here for run good cards. Yes kev I have been slacking a little bit. Normal service will resume soon enough.  Lol
  • edited May 2016
    Wtg boney. Am away for the night so won't be in the rail. Am having fun and already the chaos has started. This is gonna be a fun night. Special good luck to rose, Matty and all the others in the 10k Vegas Semi tonight. Run golden all. Special dust left on here for run good cards. Yes kev I have been slacking a little bit. Normal service will resume soon enough.  Lol
    Posted by Darkangel7
    ta. i'm gunna nick some dust and pop over to a 2.5k bh me thinks. Enjoy whatever you're doing.
  • edited May 2016
    Ul to Rose, but thanks to Red others who popped into the 10k Vegas Semi to say good luck.  It worked, so I have a seat in the final.  Cheers.  mattp

mattprawn24741.251Entry to £10k Vegas Final
  • edited May 2016
    Nice one Matt good luck in the final, wont be playing many DTD's after tonight for a while bowls season started so will be rolling my balls all over the greens for a few weeks, sorry I meant woods don't want there to be any confusion.  Good luck to all TPTers in DTD will be back in a few weeks run golden all.
  • edited May 2016
    Good DTD for me today - two FT's
    jeffter04£14.57

Jeffter06£14.38
    and 21.30 BH

Jeffter05£78.42 + £22.43 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2016
    THE DEEP STACK BOUNTY HUNTER IS IN THE LOBBY
  • edited May 2016
    Good luck in the vegas final matt.

Well done also to Jeffter - great result in DTD

TPT Invitational is now in the lobby for this wednesday.........

Password = slowdive

Invite a guest or two - best of luck.
  • edited May 2016
    Won £18.52 on DTD last night working tomorrow so cant do TPT invitational trev.
  • edited May 2016
    Forgot to post this last night but better late then never
    £8k ME bh @8pm
    SidV790109£45 Head Prizes4Didn't make the cash but took 4 hps early on & after that was card dead for the rest of the night
    Good luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited May 2016
    cash in the TPTgame gl at the table guys
    KEITH196002£16.50 + £8.90 Head Prizes4
  • edited May 2016
    JUst had what I would call an astonishing freeroll result after how my general poker game has been recently
    mayhem freeroll
    chorigan412180001£100
    hunston0302£60
    camfitz03£60
    craigcu1204£40
    Limits5505£40
  • edited May 2016
    Thanks for reminding me about the TPT(Dagg Invitational) Donna, was great fun, glad I rushed back from Ikea ;-)

I don't think I had even taken a head in it before last night.

VWP to Keith, great HU.
  • edited May 2016
    Thanks for reminding me about the TPT(Dagg Invitational) Donna, was great fun, glad I rushed back from Ikea ;-) I don't think I had even taken a head in it before last night. VWP to Keith, great HU.
    Posted by HENDRIK62
    That's ok Jimmi, glad you had fun. Epic hu between you and keith. Vwp all and thanks for playing.

Omg i've just met a dog called VEGAS!
  • edited May 2016
    Well done in the freeroll Craig, it's nice when things go our way. I find it very hard to cash in any freeroll so £40 is a great result.

Well done also to Keith & Hendrik who were HU in the TPT Game. I did manage to watch the final table when I got back home, but didn't manage to chat as the Mrs was rattling on in my ear all night :)

Looks like my recovery is heading in the right direction & feeling much better now, so I should be about much more shortly once I catch up with some work & personal stuff.

Can I just say a BIG Thank you to Donna AKA DarkAngel who seams to have been around on every table railing everyone in my absence. It's much appreciated.

Thanks to everyone for all the support whilst I have been ill. It's great to be back.
  • edited May 2016
    Little one for the captain.....

500 Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV 0 6 £20.15  +  £9.72  Head Prizes 4
  • edited May 2016
    Well done to all who cashed tonight
    Mayhem fr
    SidV79042£4£1k rewards frSidV790161£1ME £8k bh SidV790172£22.50 Head Prizes2Good luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited May 2016
    3 cashes to report mini roller 30th place £22.50 945 bh 2nd piace 26 quid roughly and mini bh thurs night 3rd place yay johnny you did good £106.35 6hp £19.96 gl all today
  • edited May 2016
    Incoming from two players in the 10k BH last night.VWD both.Im not telling lol.
    A clue?
    Sensible
    Birdseye
    Hook
  • edited May 2016
    Last Nights dent in the bankroll :) Still fun was had:) 06 May '16 at 23:13 Poker Turbo DYM -£11.00 06 May '16 at 22:48 Poker Turbo DYM -£5.50 06 May '16 at 22:33 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50 06 May '16 at 22:21 Poker Turbo DYM -£5.50 06 May '16 at 22:11 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50 06 May '16 at 21:56 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50 06 May '16 at 21:34 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50 06 May '16 at 21:23 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50 06 May '16 at 21:05 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50 06 May '16 at 20:53 Poker Turbo DYM £4.50