You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : A year? Seems like ten to me. Glad to know that the team has helped you get through life's little, and not so little problems.  Onwards and upwards for the 2nd year. P.S.  Are you sure it's only a year?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Yes Craig I'm sure :) x
  • edited April 2016
    A year today I first asked to joined TPT. Gawd help you lot for still putting up with me, blame our Rose. Just want to thank you all for an absolutely brilliant year, not only to those who are on the team but others too such as outlaws, dragons, hitsquad and all the other poker players and teams I've spoken to and met in real life. You are a bunch of nutters maybe that's why I fit in so well. ;) Last year was horrific and thanks to you lot I managed to get through it. Still got a way to go but over the major part of it and I can now start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all, even though I may do your head in, and say things I shouldn't say, but hey that's just me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, either way good or bad I will have made an impression. Wishing all the players a run golden moment and may anyones downswings be minor ones. Run golden all and see you on the tables.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Only a year it seems a lot longer all the TPTers should be given a medal as big as a dustbin lid, not really Angel always grateful for your rail and encouragement keep it up us mere mortals need all the help we can get.
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Only a year it seems a lot longer all the TPTers should be given a medal as big as a dustbin lid, not really Angel always grateful for your rail and encouragement keep it up us mere mortals need all the help we can get.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Yep you lot deffo deserve a medal for putting up with me ;)
  • edited April 2016
    Just to let you all know POKERTREV has been taken ill so you will not see him around tonight or the next few days. he has been admitted to hospital with Very high blood pressure Thanks All
    Posted by rawhand
    Glglgl 
  • edited April 2016
    12/4/16 20.55 Omaha not had any cashes for ages heres a little one
    POTTY539420001£10.50WHEELS716102£6.30young0703£4.20
  • edited April 2016
    First of all....... GOOD LUCK, GOOD LUCK to our Captain. Hope all goes well and your back on your feet ( and the tables) very soon.

Some AWESOME performances whilst I've been away having a little rest from Poker, and concentrating on the horses......Cheltenham went well, and Aintree profitable too.

WELL DONE everyone ...but especially Chris (the DOG MAN) and GOOD LUCK in Vegas[V.unlucky Roseeee.....I'm sure you'll make it in the big one.

Spotted a bit of value tonight in a £10K sat. with just Aussie n markycash so joined with 5secs. to go, and managed to win it within 5mins......the quarter was a struggle, but with some great railing from Angel and Roseeee and a bit of patience, and some ridiculous bad luck for MattyP with AAces v. MattBates I eventually got thru........ hated KOing my buddy Will (HANSON)....but nice to see my KK hold.... and as he always says, he would do it to me.

Nice to be back and looking forward to Sunday's semi

GOOD LUCK this week everyone.......        and as ALWAYS.... 

.......may the CASH (+SEATS) be with us ALL

redpepper198551Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    MISTY4ME124502Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    MattBates66953Entry to £10k Vegas Semi
    HANSON04 
    HAYSIE05 
    mattprawn06 
    Bobrob8007 
    lawless0708 
    phuse09 
    Granite89010 
    NooGooood011 
    MAXALLY012 
    Hookie68013 
  • edited April 2016
    Congrats Angel for a year on these (not so) hallowed tables with us all & even though its not been that long for me you have always helped on the rail so thanks for that. Long may it continue. Glad to see Misty and mattp are back from there breaks & well done to both for their 'wins'. Not had much to report for last few days but had a good run in £3k bh tonight finishing 9/138 SidV7909£46.17 + £45.01 Head Prizes5so hopefully normal service has been resumed.
    Good luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited April 2016

Almost satted into 10:30pm bh but just fell short although nice compo for 2ndG_I_87390001£1,500 Speed B/HSidV7902£16.50good luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    A message from Trev, he's back home from hospital and is resting. He wants to thank everyone for their get well messages and concern, means a lot. He says he will hopefully be back again soon.
  • edited April 2016
    Glad to see you're back from hospital Trev, hope to see you back on the tables soon.

Misty, very nice result in the Vegas game, gl in the next round!

Decent night tonight, but could have been better.  Deepish run in the main without cashing, then managed 2nd in the 9pm £50 BH and 4th in the 10.30pm Speed (MBI).

mattprawn02£291.50 + £75 Head Prizes4
    mattprawn04£88 + £18.75 Head Prizes1

Best of luck to you all.

Mattp
  • edited April 2016
  • edited April 2016
    7th in dtd 1 for £17.25 gl all today
  • edited April 2016
    wheres me tin hat an bullet proof vest lol happy anniversary donna xx
  • edited April 2016

Glad to see Trev on the mend, hope you are soon back crushing m8.
        Little blink last night from me. Super roller free roll  1st place so making my roller debut this Sunday.
  • edited April 2016
    Hey Guys
    Thanks for the well wishes.

I am relieved to say that I am back on my feet after being submitted to hospital last Friday when I was suffering severe dizzy spells (I usually only get this from drinking too much at poker events) on this occasion though I was quite sober :)

I am out hospital & recuping at home with an array of tablets (Not the Andoid variety) to keep me in good health.

It could be a number of weeks before I am back to my normal self (Whatever that may be lol) but in the meantime I'm hoping I am fit enough to have a game of my beloved online poker. Can't promise to be my normal self mind, but hopefully I can stay awake long enough to say hi.

Thanks everyone.

Bet of Luck at the tables

Lots of love to my favourite two ladies Angel & Rosie xxx
  • edited April 2016

Glad your back Trev, hopefully on the road to recovery.  High blood pressure eh?  Donna been here a year? Coincidence?

Best of luck in the Roller Bill TID mate.
  • edited April 2016
    Glad your back Trev, hopefully on the road to recovery.  High blood pressure eh?  Donna been here a year? Coincidence? Best of luck in the Roller Bill TID mate.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Just you wait Craig. I can bide my time ;)

Run golden bill.
  • edited April 2016
    Hey Guys Thanks for the well wishes. I am relieved to say that I am back on my feet after being submitted to hospital last Friday when I was suffering severe dizzy spells (I usually only get this from drinking too much at poker events) on this occasion though I was quite sober :) I am out hospital & recuping at home with an array of tablets (Not the Andoid variety) to keep me in good health. It could be a number of weeks before I am back to my normal self (Whatever that may be lol) but in the meantime I'm hoping I am fit enough to have a game of my beloved online poker. Can't promise to be my normal self mind, but hopefully I can stay awake long enough to say hi. Thanks everyone. Bet of Luck at the tables Lots of love to my favourite two ladies Angel & Rosie xxx
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Glad you are back Trev and hope you are soon 100% again
  • edited April 2016
    Not done too well tonight but 1st last nights £3k bh @7:30pm (£22)SidV79090£15 Head Prizes2On to tonight £10k bh MESidV790147£33.75 Head Prizes3£2k bh @7:30pm (£22)SidV79025£15 Head Prizes2£1.5k bh (speed)@ 10:30pm (£55-satted in for £6)SidV79020£18.75 Head Prizes1Good luck at the tables and run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    Your doing better than me mark. Lol
  • edited April 2016
    O what a night....
    O what a night....

Finally managed to beat DivDreams in the Main yesterday. Late finish (about 1.30am), but worth it every minute.
    Cashed £1670 by winning the Main.

Whoohoo!!

• edited April 2016
    O what a night.... O what a night.... Finally managed to beat DivDreams in the Main yesterday. Late finish (about 1.30am), but worth it every minute. Cashed £1670 by winning the Main. Whoohoo!!
    Posted by MrDirk
    Wiiiii Wtg Mr D :) great bink keep running golden :)
  • edited April 2016
    Darkangel7280001Entry to £3.5k Vegas Qtr
  • edited April 2016
    Darkangel7360001Entry to £3.5k Vegas Qtr + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £18, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.

• edited April 2016
    Congrats to all you TPT cashes.
    Nice to hear you are on the mend MR.TPT
    And GL all for future events
  • edited April 2016
    Only one tonight but had a very good heads up with ChiefTed who took out my 99 with his KKHand History #1027684592 (23:05 15/04/2016)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalancehttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/hhdealer.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: transparent; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 100% 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="dealer">SidV79Small blind 2500.002500.00136780.00ChiefTedBig blind 5000.007500.00134720.00 Your hole cardshttps://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="heart">9https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="club">9   SidV79Call 2500.0010000.00134280.00ChiefTedRaise 5000.0015000.00129720.00SidV79Call 5000.0020000.00129280.00Flop  
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/diamond.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="diamond">6
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="heart">2
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="club">10
       ChiefTedAll-in 129720.00149720.000.00SidV79All-in 129280.00279000.000.00ChiefTedUnmatched bet 440.00278560.00440.00SidV79Show
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/heart.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="heart">9
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="club">9
       ChiefTedShow   Turn  
    • https://www.skypoker.com/img/site/club.gif''); background-attachment: initial; background-color: #ffffff; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 1px 100%; background-repeat: no-repeat" class="club">J
       River     ChiefTedWinPair of Kings278560.00 279000.00SidV7902£188.32 + £77.18 Head Prizes6£45.31Can't complain about that lol ;-)
    Good luck at the tables and run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    3rd in the 1k bh

Pretty brutal exit, AA min raised, i called with my Q 10, out flopped him with 2 pair, got it in good, turn 4, river 4. Goodnight me!

ShaunyT03£73.48 + £17.35 Head Prizes5
  • edited April 2016
    Gl all on the tables tonight. Rose have sent lucky angel dust for tonight, run golden xxxx hic ;)
  • edited April 2016
    Sids obviously been to the Doylebrun school of posting hands that's why I just put down what I.ve won which is not often, off to my cousins wedding this afternoon so if you see me on the tables in the early hours of tomorrow feel free to fill your boots, probably be that drunk wont even be able to find the computer run well all hope  you win big. Glad your back Trev rungood.
  • edited April 2016
    Evening all, 6 months self exclusion over, only issue is you can't post or rail, 
    Nice to see you are on the mend Trev, hope to see TPTers on the tables soon.