You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited April 2016
    Well done to everyone who cashed yesterday & here are mine
    TPT invitational
    SidV79035£1.88 Head Prizes1£1k rewards freeroll (1393 entries)
    SidV7927860001£100 + £3.5k Vegas Semi£1.5k bh (£22) @10:15pm
       SidV7903£88.12 + £49.36 Head Prizes4
     £1.5k bh (£55) @10:30pm
    SidV7905£76.50 + £37.50 Head Prizes2Good luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    Btw thanks to Donna & chilling for their support on the rail last night as a good bit of banter helped me to relax and play better. Thanks very much guys/gals & keep up the good work
  • edited April 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Well done to everyone who cashed yesterday & here are mine TPT invitational SidV79 0 35 £1.88 Head Prizes 1 £1k rewards freeroll (1393 entries) SidV79 2786000 1 £100 + £3.5k Vegas Semi £1.5k bh (£22) @10:15pm       SidV79 0 3 £88.12 + £49.36 Head Prizes 4   £1.5k bh (£55) @10:30pm SidV79 0 5 £76.50 + £37.50 Head Prizes 2 Good luck at the tables & run golden all
    Posted by SidV79
    Oooops missed one lol, £3k bh @7:30pmSidV79038£22.50 Head Prizes 
  • edited April 2016
    dont shout donna been a while since i posted results i always forget lol.
    rspca121700001st/34£340 + £219.52 Head Prizes4
    rspca125280001st/176£479.60 + £293.27 Head Prizes13
  • edited April 2016
    dont shout donna been a while since i posted results i always forget lol. rspca12 170000 1st/34 £340 + £219.52 Head Prizes 4 rspca12 528000 1st/176 £479.60 + £293.27 Head Prizes 13
    Posted by rspca12
    Its ok RSPCA.....
    We thought you were in quarantine or out saving the worlds population of furry feline :)

Nice results m8 - wp

Well done also to Sid - some good results there m8
  • edited April 2016
    dont shout donna been a while since i posted results i always forget lol. rspca12 170000 1st/34 £340 + £219.52 Head Prizes 4 rspca12 528000 1st/176 £479.60 + £293.27 Head Prizes 13
    Posted by rspca12
    Lmaoooo would I shout at you chris? Bragging post or what ;)  Well done :) as always just tot em up next time and either pm me or post on her will add to totals. x

Wtg Everyone who cashed hope you run golden.

I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Flying Dagg Invitational. Massive thanks to Rose for dragging bums on seats. Had a fantastic time last night, really good fun with lots of laughter and chaos seemingly more than usual, don't ask me why.
  • edited April 2016
    Well done to all who cashed especially to rspca with TWO wins on same night, very well played mate.
    £2k bh @ 9:30pm 
    SidV79057£3.75 Head Prizes1£1.5k bh (£22) @10:15pmSidV79022£7.50 Head Prizes1£1.5k bh (£55) @10:30pmSidV7906£71.75 + £37.50 Head Prizes2I'll win that 10:30 bh if its the last thing I do lol ;-)
    Good luck at the tables & run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    Darkangel707£5.80 + £1.40 Head Prizes1
  • edited April 2016
    Nice results all recently - keep it going!!

I had one result last night from the £33 Main BH game.

Managed 9th place somehow and pleased with the cash as thaven't been playing many BH games recently.

IrishRose09£127.80 + £127.89 Head Prizes5
    Also earlier in the week I managed to make it into this Saturdays 3.5k Semi and also into the big £10k final on 29th May - fingers crossed!!!

Good luck all tonight - run golden xxx  Won't be able to play later as Mother In Law around so hope you all smash the orfy!!
  • edited April 2016
    4cashes to report 2 from last night 2 from today all in sat from last night 2nd £3.30 £1000 bh 6th place £30.02 5hp £10.71 and 2 from today 945 bh 1st place £31.65 4hp £15 .69 1045 bh 1st place £31.32 4hp £14.46 not bad for an old fool lol and thank you donna for the rail you did really well gl all today
  • edited April 2016
    small cash from deepy last night
    KEITH196008£6.88
  • edited April 2016
    Just to let you all know POKERTREV has been taken ill so you will not see him around tonight or the next few days. he has been admitted to hospital with Very high blood pressure Thanks All
  • edited April 2016
    Just to let you all know POKERTREV has been taken ill so you will not see him around tonight or the next few days. he has been admitted to hospital with Very high blood pressure Thanks All
    Posted by rawhand
    Oh fgs, please send him my love and tell him his bp won't be any good if there's any fit nurses round his bed! Tell him me and rose will look after him ;)
  • edited April 2016
    get well soon trev all the best your mate johnny
  • edited April 2016
    Hi All

one FT and a cash this eve

Run well alll

Nuggy962032£33.63 + £14.06 Head Prizes  
    Nuggy96206£26 + £15.76 Head Prizes

• edited April 2016
    Posted by rawhand
    Please pass on my best wishes and I hope he gets well soon. SidV
  • edited April 2016
    Just a couple to report tonight as ran cold all night
    1st was in £2k bh @7:30pm
    SidV79058£7.50 Head Prizes1 
    next was in £2.5k (mini)bh @ 8:30pm
    SidV790202£1.88 Head Prizes1
    & last but not least was in £1.5k bh (£22)@10:15pm
    SidV79022£20.63 Head Prizes2well done to all who cashed , good luck at the tables & run golden all

• edited April 2016
    All the best Trev get well soon.Nice cashes guys.Gl at the tables.
  • edited April 2016
    Get well soon Trev need you around to keep Angel and Rose in line.
  • edited April 2016
    Get well soon Trev need you around to keep Angel and Rose in line.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Hahahahaha what ever do you mean brun? We are both AAAAAAAAAAAngels ;)
  • edited April 2016

Get well soon skip.
       I dedicate my victory in last nights orfy to your good self.  1st for £57.60
  • edited April 2016
    get well soon trev
  • edited April 2016
    Right all - DTD night tonight = get regging or Trev will be yelling at us from his sick bed (don't forget - reg in the DTD thread in chat and also for all 3 DTD games).

No cashes as such to report from me I'm afraid - have managed to sat into next Saturday Vegas semi again so fingers will have cramp by the end of the week lol.

Good luck all tonight - hope you run extra golden this week xxx
  • edited April 2016
    A year today I first asked to joined TPT. Gawd help you lot for still putting up with me, blame our Rose. Just want to thank you all for an absolutely brilliant year, not only to those who are on the team but others too such as outlaws, dragons, hitsquad and all the other poker players and teams I've spoken to and met in real life.

You are a bunch of nutters maybe that's why I fit in so well. ;) Last year was horrific and thanks to you lot I managed to get through it. Still got a way to go but over the major part of it and I can now start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all, even though I may do your head in, and say things I shouldn't say, but hey that's just me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, either way good or bad I will have made an impression.

Wishing all the players a run golden moment and may anyones downswings be minor ones.

Run golden all and see you on the tables.
  • edited April 2016
    cash in dtd1 last night wont mention dtd 2 & 3
    KEITH196006£21.56
    gl at the tables guys
  • edited April 2016
    A year today I first asked to joined TPT. Gawd help you lot for still putting up with me, blame our Rose. Just want to thank you all for an absolutely brilliant year, not only to those who are on the team but others too such as outlaws, dragons, hitsquad and all the other poker players and teams I've spoken to and met in real life. You are a bunch of nutters maybe that's why I fit in so well. ;) Last year was horrific and thanks to you lot I managed to get through it. Still got a way to go but over the major part of it and I can now start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all, even though I may do your head in, and say things I shouldn't say, but hey that's just me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, either way good or bad I will have made an impression. Wishing all the players a run golden moment and may anyones downswings be minor ones. Run golden all and see you on the tables.
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Happy Anniversary Donna!  Not sure whether we deserve a cake or a medal...

Been great having you on the team, life and soul of TPT for sure and a legend on the rail.

Here's to the next 12 months.

Matt
  • edited April 2016
    Hi everyone,

Back from two weeks in the sun in a poker free environment and ready to go again.  I was daft to play last night really as was falling asleep from jetlag, but ended up being rewarded for some pretty loose play (i.e. let's shove all in so I can go to bed...) in the mini BH last night.

Managed 3rd/493 but played the last 3 badly and should really have done better.  Anyhow, can't complain.
    mattprawn03£104.70 + £57.14 Head Prizes12
    look forward to catching up with you all on the tables soon.

Trev - sorry to hear you are unwell.  Hope you're back around soon.

Cheers

Mattp
  • edited April 2016
    Right all - DTD night tonight = get regging or Trev will be yelling at us from his sick bed (don't forget - reg in the DTD thread in chat and also for all 3 DTD games). No cashes as such to report from me I'm afraid - have managed to sat into next Saturday Vegas semi again so fingers will have cramp by the end of the week lol. Good luck all tonight - hope you run extra golden this week xxx
    Posted by IrishRose
    Hi Rose

Sorry to see you just missed out on the £3.5k Vegas package, but vwp in getting the to 10k final.  That would be amazing!  I have a feeling this is your year.

Best

Matt
  • edited April 2016
    Welcome back mattyyyyyyyy hope you had a nice relaxing holiday. Nice bink :) Hope your great run will continue.

Nice cash keith and all

Run golden
  • edited April 2016
    A year today I first asked to joined TPT. Gawd help you lot for still putting up with me, blame our Rose. Just want to thank you all for an absolutely brilliant year, not only to those who are on the team but others too such as outlaws, dragons, hitsquad and all the other poker players and teams I've spoken to and met in real life. You are a bunch of nutters maybe that's why I fit in so well. ;) Last year was horrific and thanks to you lot I managed to get through it. Still got a way to go but over the major part of it and I can now start to see light at the end of the tunnel. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to you all, even though I may do your head in, and say things I shouldn't say, but hey that's just me. Take me or leave me, love me or hate me, either way good or bad I will have made an impression. Wishing all the players a run golden moment and may anyones downswings be minor ones. Run golden all and see you on the tables.
    Posted by Darkangel7

A year?

Seems like ten to me.

Glad to know that the team has helped you get through life's little, and not so little problems.  Onwards and upwards for the 2nd year.

P.S.  Are you sure it's only a year?