You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2016
    Was in the money in the £4K UKOPS last night won £9.16 fin 47th and £4.34 head prizes. Run good all you TPTers.
  • edited March 2016
    3 cashes to report mini bh 59th £5.87 2hp £3.76 6th in the 220 deepy £7.70 and 2nd in the orfy for £40.80 gl all today
  • edited March 2016
    Nice cashes all 

Gl gl gl gl to all in ukops tonight  a special gl and go get em shorty (meaning  chip stack) to my dearest friend Rose. Throwing all the angel dust, misty magic, prawn power and all the rest of the magic can think of. Be positive and get aggro ;) 

Can't rail on phone. Gl gl all run golden 
  • edited March 2016
    2 cashes to tell you all about also won £6 qualifier for £5kbh UKOPS @10pm  
    £5k bh no cash but £75 hp
    £3 all-in for same 2nd £8.35
    had 22 utg so raised pot 2 called 234 flop raised pot 1 reraised so all-in & called cards flipped he had TT. Guess what the turn was another T so that was that. Anyway good luck at the tables and run golden all
  • edited March 2016
    Nice cashes guys.

Last days play for a couple of weeks and a nice one to finish on.

Took at place in the smaller Vegas final (for cash) of £380 and also managed to win the £50 UKOPS speed for £1,200ish

mattprawn4150001£833.62 + £355.61 Head Prizes5£107.64SoLack02£535.27 + £263.31 Head Prizes10 snookery03£333.45 + £128.91 Head Prizes5 

mattprawn186664Entry to £3.5k Vegas Final + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £380, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Run well guys and see you in a fortnight!  

• edited March 2016
    Very well played again Matt :-)

Another bink for me - thats 4 this year now

Nuggy9622500001£174.69 + £61.68 Head Prizes
    Have great eve all
  • edited March 2016
    WD guys some great cashes.Gl at the tables.
  • edited March 2016
    Just finished 61st in £3K UKOPS won £6.34 and £11.25 head prizes got to stop pushing raggy aces.
  • edited March 2016
    Well done all, couldn't get going in main and didn't get any bounties but had a load of fun. Shorty as always but hey I enjoyed it immensley and came 113th
  • edited March 2016
    Nuggy962044£7 + £22.06 Head Prizes8
    Little one from the mini

Run well all guys
  • edited March 2016
    DTD1

12       ShaunyT - £6.21

DTD3

ShaunyT015£4.16
  • edited March 2016
    Tiny ones from tonights dtd's

was in all 3 for aaaages (has anybody ever taken all 3 down in one night?)

Think WUBBZY has beat me tonight though.
  • edited March 2016
    SidV79022£11.05 + £16.88 Head Prizes4Just this from the UKOPS £2k bh (£11 buy-in) tonight & how I managed to get this far is a mystery as not ran well all night in any tourneys. Well done to everyone else who cashed, good luck at the tables and run golden all.
  • edited March 2016
    4th in dtd 3 for £21.06 gl all today
  • edited March 2016
    some silly old fool took down the 1045 bh this morning 1st place £34,37 6hp £18.54 yay johnny you win again gl all today
  • edited March 2016
    Well done all, Wiiiii Jonny xxxx

Run golden all xx
  • edited March 2016
    Well done in DTD Shauny.

Jonny - you run golden in that tourney, have they not named it after you yet?

Best of luck all - Run Golden (Like Jonny, mattprawn, Sid & Nuggy :)

Or you could just run a little bit better than me (That won't be too hard though :)
  • edited March 2016
    Well done to everyone who has cashed today and here are mine although at least one is from 28th (i think its the 1st one)
    SidV79022£11.05 + £16.88 Head Prizes4
    SidV7904£66 + £56.27 Head Prizes6

SidV7908£15 Head Prizes2Good luck at the tables and run golden all
  • edited March 2016
    TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational.......

I have requested this for next Wednesday 6th April. So look out for it in the lobby on Monday(ish).

Wed; 6th April
    8pm start & usual password.
    £5.50 Entry
    5000 Starting Stack (Deepstack Bounty Hunter)

If any newbies need the password or if anyone else can't remember it, please ask on here and i'm sure someone will help.

Please invite a couple of guests if you wish. This invitation is extended to the usual members from other teams who have played it in the past, as I know they are always up for a bit of friendly banter.

Best of luck everybody.
  • edited March 2016
    Another couple to tell you about tonight and well done to all who cashed tonight 1st was in £2k bh (£11) @9:15pm no cash but SidV79042£8.44 Head Prizes2
    2nd was in £1.5k bh (£55) @10:30pm
    SidV7902£258.50 + £255.47 Head Prizes8£12.68 so a nice big cash for a change. Why has my font changed? 
    Good luck at the tables and run golden all
  • edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    TPT (FlyingDagg) Invitational....... I have requested this for next Wednesday 6th April. So look out for it in the lobby on Monday(ish). Wed; 6th April 8pm start & usual password. £5.50 Entry 5000 Starting Stack (Deepstack Bounty Hunter) If any newbies need the password or if anyone else can't remember it, please ask on here and i'm sure someone will help. Please invite a couple of guests if you wish. This invitation is extended to the usual members from other teams who have played it in the past, as I know they are always up for a bit of friendly banter. Best of luck everybody.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yes TREV I'd like the password please as I keep miising the tourney.

• edited March 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yes TREV I'd like the password please as I keep miising the tourney.
    Posted by SidV79
    slowdive
  • edited March 2016
    Managed to get through to qtrs of Vegas last night from a £4 sat. Table opens and I've got the worst starting table imaginable for me. Chicknmelt, Mattbates, smoki and Chrisdboy, my heart sank. After my initial shock of the calibre of players on my table I managed to get over my fear and played my own game my way.

I was CL for ages and ages, something that Chilli kindly pointed out. I hate being CL with a passion. Anyway that lasted till after late reg then the slippery slope started. I ended up being shorty. Just as I like it, don't ask me why I just seem to play better. I was the shorty from 15 left, then it got to 13 and I was still hanging in there. Got lucky in a few hands and was still playing. Then it got down the the final 8. Imagine that, shorty out lasting those that had more chips than me.

On my table I had Chrisdboy, Chilling, Rspca, and two others who I can't remember who they are at minute. Well I hung on and got a du from Chrisd so was back in it again, but was still shorty. My exit hand was a sick one with chilling on my right who was CL for our table, he was running hot. I got QQ so I jammed all in, after what seemed an eternity Chilling called and it was a race. The cards turned over and my heart sank it was chillings  KK v my QQ. Unfortunately I didn't get any help so that was it, me done, over and out.

Would like to thank Rose, ynwa and others who popped on the rail last night. Even though I went out 8th I had a really great time and a really great game and that to me is what it's all about. Having fun, having banter and enjoying it. Well done to Rspca and Chilling who got through to the semi's hope you run golden. Also very unlucky to dusto who was the bubble boy. My parting advice is this, never underestimate the short stack ;).

Run golden all and hope to see some nice cashes no matter how big or small. :)
  • edited March 2016
    Great Effort Angel.

Sounds like you did all you could do & played a good game. You got it in good and thats all you can do. Shame you walked into KK though.

Hopefully next time the poker gods will be kind to you.

Best of luck all
  • edited March 2016
    Hello all just won £4.69 in head prizes in £2599 BH, hope you all run golden.
  • edited April 2016
    Thanks for the password Donna. Just some head prizes & entry fee tonight
    SidV79019£37.50 Head Prizes2£8.12 £55bh @10:30pm Had already qualied so got £33 for getting there again6SidV79 - £10,000 B/HunterThis is the £2k bh @9:30pmSidV79072£7.50 Head Prizes2
        £500 bh (£22 buy in) @noonSidV79013£11.25 Head Prizes1and that was all I managed today but I shall be back bright-eyed & bushy-tailled later on.Good luck at the tables and run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    Starting early today so long may it continue
    SidV79120001£2,500 B/Hunter 
    as i had already paid for entry I received £55 back.
    £500 bh @3:00pm 
    SidV7903£52.50 + £31.88 Head Prizes4 Good luck at the table & run golden all
  • edited April 2016
    Nice work Sid

Away visiting my mom & dad in Blackpool at the mo, so nothing to report on the cash front from me.

Run Well All

• edited April 2016
    Nice work Sid Away visiting my mom & dad in Blackpool at the mo, so nothing to report on the cash front from me. Run Well All
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Should have said trev. Just down road from you but going back home to rail tonight for the big game. Hope your mum and dad are ok xx
  • edited April 2016
    2/4/16 16,20 deep stack won this week b4 last and the week b4 that was doing well but as always on sky.still ok with 4th 46 players
    WHEELS716104£10.122beauties05£7.36pipco06£6.44