You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited June 2016
    lost my bink mojo haha

Nuggy96204£47.96 + £38.03 Head Prizes
    Run well all night
  • edited June 2016
    Great work in the Monday DTD Tournies last night guys.......

PosPlayerTeamDTD1DTD2DTD3BEST 2 TOTAL
    1SHAUNYTTPT58127
    2BBMIKETHS696612
    3MICKZILLATPT1208121
    4POKERTREVTPT121001123
    5PDAVO100TPT2234825
    Well done also to Angel 8th in DTD1
  • edited June 2016
    Ty trev, was a fun night in dtd 1. Having the pleasure of mickzilla sat at the side of me taking my chips! Then me getting them back again. Thank you all for the rail. Was a really enjoyable night. 

Plus yippee I've got my daughter sorted for Saturday so will see you there. Hope to be there bout 10ish depending on what time get up. 

Run golden all.
  • edited June 2016
    Little ones from the captain......

DTD 1
    POKERTREV0 12 
    £6.07
    DTD 3
    POKERTREV0 11 £5.88
    1.5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV010 £29.25  + £35.63  Head Prizes 4
    Run golden all
  • edited June 2016
    get ready for your thrashing at crazy golf donna lol
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    get ready for your thrashing at crazy golf donna lol
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
     have to send me your number. Will find out what's happening sat morning after the hang overs lmaoooo 
  • edited June 2016
    Couple of little uns.....

1K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV027  £8.80  Head Prizes 4
    £500 Bounty Hunter Speed
    POKERTREV0 15 £8.44  Head Prizes 2
    £500 Bounty Hunter Speed
    POKERTREV0 4  £32.50  + £15  Head Prizes 3
  • edited June 2016
    Couple of little ones from last night.

1K Bounty Hunter

POKERTREV 012 £8.58 +  £11.16  Head Prizes 3

2K Bounty Hunter

POKERTREV 034 £7.50  Head Prizes 2

One more sleep till Blackpool :)

Run Well All
  • edited June 2016
    Just caught up, many congrats to Mr Prawn on the vegas package bink, best of luck over there man.
  • edited June 2016
    7.15 £2.20 deepy

bornablade3100001£37.20woody20702£24.80UncTupelo03£14.88
  • edited June 2016
    Hope to see you all tomorrow will get there around 12 just depends on how early I can get my son out of bed and how he drives might have the Yorkshire and Lancashire traffic police chasing us into Blackpool.
    Cheers Chris.
  • edited June 2016
    well done in main last night rose.Me thinks you had to switch to ipad, not your desired device. oh to be single ( on the odd night of course ).
  • edited June 2016
    well done in main last night rose.Me thinks you had to switch to ipad, not your desired device. oh to be single ( on the odd night of course ).
    Posted by chilling
    Rose;s internet went down so she had to switch to phone, won't say which one but its funny. Well done rose xx

Well done all run golden. 

Enjoy your night tonight and get some headache tablets for tomorrow cos I am planning on doing a lot of laughing.
  • edited June 2016
    Hope to see you all tomorrow will get there around 12 just depends on how early I can get my son out of bed and how he drives might have the Yorkshire and Lancashire traffic police chasing us into Blackpool. Cheers Chris.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    See you there m8y

Me & 67Bhoys are just about to head out for a beer :)
  • edited June 2016
    Enjoy the weekend's poker guys.  Hope Blackpool is fun.

Managed to come 3rd in the main two nights in a row, which is kind of good and kind of annoying!

blondie505824342.23 £210.44 Head Prizes9£85.12
    pjl1125340657.77 £202.18 Head Prizes10£82.39
    mattprawn03£427.98 + £28.13 Head Prizes2 
    DivsDreams04£337.88 + £28.83 Head Prizes2

TONY50912980001£1477.30Kingwinal02£881.65mattprawn03£525.89

• edited June 2016
    Posted by chilling
    Thanks Chilling - was having a blast in the main Thursday night until my internet went down at around 12.40am.  I didn't realise it was gone at first - just thought everyone was taking ages to do any action!!  Missed a few hands before it registered with me.  But then - and here's the stupid part - I then tried firing up the ipad to play on so I could at least chat.......  forgetting that the ipad worked on wifi only and not 3/4g!!  Luckily I think the 5 min break saved me a few blinds.  Had to try on the iphone then but had low battery - and no glasses so couldn't do much with the slider button to raise properly other than all in or fold lol.  Not got a great signal on my phone indoors either so had to go out to the back garden to finish the game - think my neighbours now know that I'm even nuttier than they thought I was lol.  It was actually almost a relief to be ko'd in the end!!

Hope all the boys and girls are having a blast in Blackpool this weekend.  I'm there in spirit just not in body.  Run golden all xxx
  • edited June 2016
    11/6/16 £100 GTD 30mins timed 51 players kauriclock148001£22.21keesha140502£21.08crazyja67495253£14.28joerow9283.344£13.93ThePokemon70505£10.58enartee1766756£10.02zafonic57257£8.59pjw20085583.348£8.37Mr_Shh41009£6.15fatdog95405010£6.08WHEELS7161387511£5.81£200 20.15 deep stack 34 players
    WHEELS716105£18
    19,15 £100 deep stack 67 players
    UncTupelo03£16.08WHEELS716104£13.40flyingV05£10.72
  • edited June 2016
    Really enjoyed Blackpool we will have to do it again some time memo to self dont play 2 tournaments in a day when your cream crackered after the first one, nice to see you all and put a face to the names I think TPT played with distinction.
  • edited June 2016
    Really enjoyed Blackpool we will have to do it again some time memo to self dont play 2 tournaments in a day when your cream crackered after the first one, nice to see you all and put a face to the names I think TPT played with distinction.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    I echo your sentiments Chris as it was nice to see everyone to put faces to names and agree that us TPT'ers did play with distinction also because of the 7 that were there 5 made the final table with 4 cashing. An excellent result and one to be proud of I would say. 
    Just one to report tonight (although with the amount of times I had others all-in should have been more but for the dreaded river) in the £5k bh @7:30 (after binking a £3.60 sat) 
    SidV79078£14.06 Head Prizes1 Good luck at the tables and run golden all.
    ps Trev I went on live chat to find out why the 3 DTD's were not on the tourney schedule & was told to check back after 8am as they should be posted then
  • edited June 2016
    Had a great weekend in Blackpool.

Very well done to everyone who participated & a BIG well done to all those that cashed & came close.

The standard of play was very high and our ability at the tables shone through with 4 cashes & 5 on the final table. Excellent stuff & enjoyed the fun & banter.

Message for Craig "67bhoys"...........

My dad said you are in deep trouble for keeping him up until 4 in the morning lol, but seriously they really enjoyed your company. Cheers.

It was great meeting everyone & catching up.

ps. A local newspaper has said......eyewitnesses have reported an unidentified male rampaging up & down Blackpool promenade on a motorised scooter shouting "has anyone seen my balls". locals described it as "A Crazy man, Playing Crazy Golf" :)
  • edited June 2016
    Cash for the captain......

2.5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV0
    £118  + £66.80  Head Prizes 3
  • edited June 2016
    Great weekend no curfew next time. Hope to have rose in tow too. I concur with you all. Fantastic result and we'll played all. Thanks for making me play, but brun don't try and nick my blind lmaoooo 

A virtual Gl from me seemed to work live.

Run golden all
  • edited June 2016
    Great weekend no curfew next time. Hope to have rose in tow too. I concur with you all. Fantastic result and we'll played all. Thanks for making me play, but brun don't try and nick my blind lmaoooo  A virtual Gl from me seemed to work live. Run golden all
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Pinch your blinds never Angel never the worst part of the tournament for me was Trevor on one side of me and you on the other side of me I think it was only your "Good luck Chris" whenever I went all in that kept me in the tournament lol. Its worse playing you live than it is on Sky I think we showed Blackpool TPT has some game.
  • edited June 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Pinch your blinds never Angel never the worst part of the tournament for me was Trevor on one side of me and you on the other side of me I think it was only your "Good luck Chris" whenever I went all in that kept me in the tournament lol. Its worse playing you live than it is on Sky I think we showed Blackpool TPT has some game.
    Posted by DoyleBrun

Lmaoooo. Just hope we didn't traumatise young Miles too much. I think I will take that as a compliment ;) 

Was great fun though and don't think the regs like it but tough. 

• edited June 2016
    Didnt you guys and gals take any pics?
  • edited June 2016
    Didnt you guys and gals take any pics?
    Posted by chilling
    No k we didn't.  It's great not really knowing how to play poker ;) confuses the heck out of em. I am perfecting my poker stare as well. 
  • edited June 2016
    Yeah but your main tell is when picking up a big hand , your eyes pop out on springs.
  • edited June 2016
    Yeah but your main tell is when picking up a big hand , your eyes pop out on springs.
    Posted by chilling
    Nah did at first as was nervous but after that settled down and remembered what a tell was and tried and control it. 
  • edited June 2016
    Blackpool weekend, what a great time,  the team showed great form, 4 cashing.  Unfortunately 2 muppets were out early and had to hit the bar and watch the footy. 

It was fantastic to meet some of the team for the 1st time,  and also see old friends. Needless to say, we had a ball.

Thanks to one and all for the laughs,  too many to mention,  but including Donna's guide to the subtleties of a Yorkshire lasses methods of foreplay.   I have a new respect for you Yorkshire lads.

Trev's mum and dad were great, thanks very much for your hospitality, me and Bob had a good natter about the horses, and Joan kept the beers flowing until the wee hours of the morning. 

P . S .  Is Chris still in the Team? 
  • edited June 2016
    We will next time chill but hopefully you will be able to make it as well as we had a blast mate. Craig & Jonny are a laugh a minute, Donna is just nuts (as is TREV- has to be to follow WBA lol) which is only to be expected coming from Yorkshire & Chris and Miles are great people too.
    Can't wait for the next one gang.
    Acouple of little ones for me from tonight but not a good showing in DTD's. 1st (after binking a £3.60 sat again lol) one is
    £8k bh 
    SidV79038£14.77 Head Prizes1 2nd one is £2k (mini) bhSidV79020£7.47 + £14.88 Head Prizes7 so had a good run in both but went out to cl both times
    Good luck at the tables & run golden all