You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited July 2016
    945 bh some silly old fool won it yay johnny you win again 1st place £34.63 7hp £20.93 gl all today
  • edited July 2016
    glad too see u went on to win jonny. wp
  • edited July 2016
    Well done Jonny & Wheels

Little one from me....

5K Bounty Hunter
    POKERTREV

0 10 £81.42  + £109.68  Head Prizes 7
  • edited July 2016
    You have to love poker said I was feeling pokered out so last night just played the 2 freerolls at 7 and 7.30 got a bit of a bad beat in one I had KK v AJ then in £1000 FR got smashed in face with so many good cards and board run outs in my favour it was unreal. I think with about 60 left had double chipstack of second place finally finished second after more good hands so am £60 better off and an Ipad mini on its way, another night off tonight as I am bowling run good everyone especially Rose, Matt and all Sky players in Vegas well done everyone on your cashes.
  • edited July 2016
    Hello guys it's been awhile since I was on here, this is due to the fact that am preparing for my new job interview so I need to put in the effort towards it, which means I have to reduce how much poker I play. Hopefully I would come back later again and play to win the 5k bonus of winning both mini and main event haha, good luck all and God bless :-) 
  • edited July 2016
    Evening all

Probably my last post on here til I get back from Vegas as not sure if I can post on Sky from there or not.

Most important post - to wish Angel a fab birthday - she's looking younger every time I see her so I need to find out her secret potion!!

2nd most important post - to wish all TPTers a golden run for the next few weeks xxxxx
  • edited July 2016
    GL to those who are going to vegas wish i was coming. Only just read about FlyingDagg really gutted he will be missed.
  • edited July 2016
    Well done to all who have cashed and a few little ones from last night for me £1k rewards fr SidV79093£2Direct sat for SS#2MYT340001Summer Series 2SidV7902£23.10SS#3 SidV79098£5.64 Head Prizes3£1.5k BH (7.30) SidV79019£52.51 Head Prizes5Good luck at the tables with extra special luck for all Sky players in Vegas & run golden all
  • edited July 2016
    back!!!!!!
    omaha hi lo game

Chris_Mc03
    £16.20

• edited July 2016
    Big day tomorrow, main event starting at 11am Sunday....

Was delighted to find a $120 event at the Mirage today with a sensible structure to get in some practice.  Had about 35 runners and I got to the FT.  Pretty even in chips going into the last 5, so when a deal to chop 5 ways was proposed, I was happy to take my $600 and tell myself I'd "won" an MTT in Vegas...

Good luck to all.

Mattp
  • edited July 2016
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Big day tomorrow, main event starting at 11am Sunday.... Was delighted to find a $120 event at the Mirage today with a sensible structure to get in some practice.  Had about 35 runners and I got to the FT.  Pretty even in chips going into the last 5, so when a deal to chop 5 ways was proposed, I was happy to take my $600 and tell myself I'd "won" an MTT in Vegas... Good luck to all. Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well done matty, keep on going angel dust sent. Good luck to all in vegas xx
  • edited July 2016
    Big day tomorrow, main event starting at 11am Sunday.... Was delighted to find a $120 event at the Mirage today with a sensible structure to get in some practice.  Had about 35 runners and I got to the FT.  Pretty even in chips going into the last 5, so when a deal to chop 5 ways was proposed, I was happy to take my $600 and tell myself I'd "won" an MTT in Vegas... Good luck to all. Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    Well done Matt - Best of Luck Today
  • edited July 2016
    Orfy last night, bornablade 220000 1 £48.84 TRIP5 0 2
    Posted by bornablade
    Thought you were ind?

Just finding any old place to post brag posts now? ;)
  • edited July 2016
    Evening all - greetings from Vegas

Just wanted to say hi and to wish Angel the very best of luck in her tourneys that she won entry to.  Gl gl gl all xxx

• edited July 2016
    2 cashes from dtd1 and 2 both 12th places £5.74 and £3.25 gl rose in vegas and i finished 2nd overall in dtd little brag lol gl all tonight
  • edited July 2016
    12/7/16 19.15 £100 deep stack 71 players
    WHEELS716104£13.49
  • edited July 2016

Well done to all who cashed and well played Jonny. Had a decent run in the mini bh SidV79038£6.96 + £13.82 Head Prizes6Good luck and run golden all
  • edited July 2016
    very good luck to Rose in the Vegas One Drop today!  Run golden.

Think I might have a crack at the day 2 of that tomorrow also.  Just managed to win the $65 11am at th Mirage which is a nice boost.  Still got my sky poker patch on, so probably conned them into thinking I was a pro...
  • edited July 2016
    very good luck to Rose in the Vegas One Drop today!  Run golden. Think I might have a crack at the day 2 of that tomorrow also.  Just managed to win the $65 11am at th Mirage which is a nice boost.  Still got my sky poker patch on, so probably conned them into thinking I was a pro...
    Posted by mattprawn
    how is the main going matt ive not seen on here yet ..yes gl to rose today and for you tomorrow and nice one on the the cash the other day and this other one...there was no way my other half was letting me pop over for a few days i hate to admit it but i was begging her lol never mind got permission for 7 nights in feb  half term nexted year instead boom..gl for the rest of the time your out there and rose to and other sky players out there to 

• edited July 2016
    Hi Hanson, good effort with trying to get out to Vegas.  Still, Feb next year is not a bad outcome!

Sadly I busted the main toward end of day 1.
  • edited July 2016
    Gl gl gl gl to MattPrawn today - and to other sky regs too.   Special gl to RSPCA in tomorrow's Day 2
  • edited July 2016
    Mattprawn on a heater at the mo in the WSOP Drop - up to 75K

Best of Luck
  • edited July 2016
    Thanks Trev, been a blast so far.  Hoping to get through the next 100 or so players to guarantee a cash.  Anything more will,be a bonus.  Played 10 one hours levels yesterday, which I found tiring, but managed to keep focuses. Having the likes of Phil Helmuth and Daniel Negranu playing the same tournament makes it all a little surreal.

Play starts 2pm Vegas time, 10pm UK time.  Thanks to all for the support. Bit more Angel dust would be good!
  • edited July 2016
    Angel dust sent xxxxx 

See reply to your post on the other thread! You have been warned lol xxx
  • edited July 2016
    Angel dust sent xxxxx  See reply to your post on the other thread! You have been warned lol xxx
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Ha ha. I won't risk it then D. Just got to the Rio. Feel like I'm at my first day at school, here about an hour too early, clutching my day 2 ticket.
  • edited July 2016
    Bless. Better to be early than late. Take some time to settle any nerves you've got. Wish could he there on the rail for you in real life but will have to put up with me being their on your shoulder in spirit. Some people may think it's crazy when I say I'm sending angel dust for good luck. But everyone can make up their own mind. Gl gl gl to you Chris and all the others. Xx
  • edited July 2016
    2nd in tonights 7.15pm deep stack for £26
    4th in tonights affordable deepstack for £18.90

played well in each
  • edited July 2016
    16/7/16 16,20 deep stack 52 players
    clh902600001£38.48WHEELS716102£22.88conorshay103£15.60spohc04£11.44W0DGEY05£8.32soapyone1206£7.28
  • edited July 2016
    Very well done cashing in the Vegas Drop Mattprawn.

Hope you enjoyed your experience.
  • edited July 2016
    Well done Chris and matty for cashing in the 1 drop. xxx