You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : HAHAHA we crushed it. First time i've ever felt the hate and wanting to knock me out, was great fun. Can't wait to do it again. May have a bit of a wobble like last time about playing but hey it's a w.e away with friends. What can get better than that. :)
    Posted by Darkangel7
    That was a strange thing that happened after the break, I've never seen that before & I can't believe there wasn't a cctv camera on the final table to be able to resolve the issue.

I was soooooooo glad you cashed after that & I must say you handled it pretty well.
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : That was a strange thing that happened after the break, I've never seen that before & I can't believe there wasn't a cctv camera on the final table to be able to resolve the issue. I was soooooooo glad you cashed after that & I must say you handled it pretty well.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Yeah could only happen to me. Go on a break, come back no chips. Thought WTH but at least the guy who was CL at the time, who I managed to put him off his AA came to the rescue as well as you lot. It's ok it fired me up no end. Those to the left of me hated sitting there. Served em right for nicking my chips. Was just glad that all agreed that bubble was paid something. I think I did ko the person who nicked my chips so karma that's all I can say. Was a right good laugh though don't think the locals knew what had hit em. I was as quiet as a mouse at first and got the regs giving the dealers the banter. I just sat there and waited, least I wasn't first one to hit the bar, wasn't that Bhoys or Johnny? Should be a good laugh either way. Next time will ask for FT if I do reach it again to be moved to where there's a camera. Shame there wasn't any windows. lmaooooooooooo
  • edited March 2017
    Won a little in the 8.30BH last night came 32nd won £6.75 with £4.81 heads, really looking forward to Blackpool with Myles as well dont think they will mess with you this year Angel lol.
  • edited March 2017
    Won a little in the 8.30BH last night came 32nd won £6.75 with £4.81 heads, really looking forward to Blackpool with Myles as well dont think they will mess with you this year Angel lol.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    Congrats, are you sure Miles has gotten over the trauma of meeting us lot? lmaooo
  • edited March 2017
    Been focusing on DYMs recently, managed to cash 15 on the spin :-)

Just missed FT on DS, 10/10 rivered by A

Red_King07£7.61
  • edited March 2017
    Been focusing on DYMs recently, managed to cash 15 on the spin :-) Just missed FT on DS, 10/10 rivered by A Red_King 0 7 £7.61
    Posted by Red_King
    Well Done RED, great run that.

I used my Tourney Token to enter Mega Stack tonight.... and glad I did.

Thought it might be a good night when I rivered Straight Flush v A Flush for first DUp, then later flopped Quads, holding 44. Very very nice.... and managed to last longer than hhfty  (:D}

Bitza16700001£225.45
    Wacko9002£131.51
    rfc11203£75.15
    MISTY4ME04£58.45
    leslew05£50.10
    hhyftrftdr06£41.75
    bigmojo07£31.73
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Congrats, are you sure Miles has gotten over the trauma of meeting us lot? lmaooo
    Posted by Darkangel7
    He's not to bad Angel he has nearly finished his treatment with the psychiatrist, couple of little wins came 10th in Orfy for £10.73 then came 12th in £500 BH for £4.58 and £6.83 heads rungood TPTers.
  • edited March 2017
    TREV! You've gone and jinxed me! I hate my car!
  • edited March 2017
    Well done Misty, nice cash

Accidentally regged for a PLO8 dym, scary stuff, but still cashed :-D

Does anyone else not have the VEGAS tab/filter in the MTT screen, when on mobile/tablet?
  • edited March 2017
    Hi peeps got a cash tonight was hu had pk 6s v A4 he hit the A. Also played a 30k gar live event on Saterday and get pk As vrs A9 and ovbiously he hits two 9s on the flop and im out. But decentish cash tonight. Hope everyone is well. 

£500 bh 
    FINS1060001£98.05 + £50.12 Head Prizes4£16.28
    Dazler02£58.30 + £46.11 Head Prizes8 
    philrafs03£39.75 + £25.55 Head Prizes5 
    80180204£29.15 + £23.20 Head Prizes5 
    LmfaoAllin05£21.20 + £5.63 Head Prizes1

• edited March 2017
    Dazler wiiiiii welcome back and gl with the family news.
    Posted by GELDY
    Thanks Geldy :)
  • edited March 2017
    I could be up for the Blackpool thing, how is everyone getting there? I live in Bristol so would be a bit of a trek but ive not been there before, sounds like it could be fun if you didnt mind having me. 
  • edited March 2017
    Well done all that's cashed.

Daz most of us will be going by car I think. Your more than welcome to come, the more the merrier.
  • edited March 2017
    Just won a satalite ticket for the Summit bh torny worth £110 and did it for 3 quid wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Hope i get at least one bounty :)
  • edited March 2017
    Cashed in both DS tonight

Red_King013£5

Red_King05£8.93

Helped by a double double-up, AA v KK and AA v 44, consecutive hands vs same player :-)
  • edited March 2017
    hi i would like to join please
  • edited March 2017
    Posted by Kushti1210

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Kushti - you found us!!   PokerTrev is the team captain but I'm sure he'll welcome you with open arms when he's online lol.   

Best of luck to you in the Drive the Car final on the 18th March up in Manchers - if any local TPTers near you they might go pop in to have mini meet up (wish I was nearer but I'm London so a bit far for an afternoon drive lol).

• edited March 2017
    Just won £6.24 with £3.83 heads in 8.30BH rungood TPTers.
  • edited March 2017
    Posted by Kushti1210

Welcome to TPT kushti and gl with the live game for the audi :)
  • edited March 2017
    Posted by Kushti1210
    Added you to the team list - welcome

Best of Luck

Nice cashes everyone - Nice to see you again Dazler & well done on your cashes.
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Added you to the team list - welcome Best of Luck Nice cashes everyone - Nice to see you again Dazler & well done on your cashes.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    thanks for the add!
    also thanks to yourself ,rose and dark angel. looking forward to next week
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Added you to the team list - welcome Best of Luck Nice cashes everyone - Nice to see you again Dazler & well done on your cashes.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Dazler may be up for b.pool too.
  • edited March 2017
    just came 6th in the £300 mega stack for £35. 127 players started. 

great warm up for next week
  • edited March 2017
    just came 6th in the £300 mega stack for £35. 127 players started.  great warm up for next week
    Posted by Kushti1210
    Very well done Kushti

Trevvvvvvv, doyleeeeeeeeeee I need help, and no not psychiatric either, mind you saying that it's borderline. I need to win in b.pool. I need to play better and i've played before. Won into a 220 buy in live tourney UKPT. 
  • edited March 2017
    just came 6th in the £300 mega stack for £35. 127 players started.  great warm up for next week
    Posted by Kushti1210
    Nice cash Kushti and welcome to the team!
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Very well done Kushti Trevvvvvvv, doyleeeeeeeeeee I need help, and no not psychiatric either, mind you saying that it's borderline. I need to win in b.pool. I need to play better and i've played before. Won into a 220 buy in live tourney UKPT. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    As I said in the other thread, fantastic result, very well played.

Do you need some moral support for the tourney?  Might try and come down if it would help.

Mattp
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Very well done Kushti Trevvvvvvv, doyleeeeeeeeeee I need help, and no not psychiatric either, mind you saying that it's borderline. I need to win in b.pool. I need to play better and i've played before. Won into a 220 buy in live tourney UKPT. 
    Posted by Darkangel7
    WHOOOP WHOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOP

WELL DONE Angel.... so pleased for you. you know you can do it. don't take no sh *t from no one..... you know..... like a proper Sheffielder!!!!

I managed to get into a Vegas quarter earlier with some winnings and look what happened.....against a seriously scary field..... and I was shorty for most of first hour.... but I had 'The Angels' on my side.
     I actually would have been very happy with the cash tbh, but the lure of Las Vegas.........

LnarinOO229551Entry to £11,600 Vegas Semi - 4 Seats Gtd + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £275, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    MISTY4ME194712Entry to £11,600 Vegas Semi - 4 Seats Gtd
    TommyD115743Entry to £11,600 Vegas Semi - 4 Seats Gtd
    rspca1204£165
    devil_tear05 
    Direwolf06 
    nmongoosez07 
    omm08
    unlucky Chris.... but nice cash all the same
  • edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : WHOOOP WHOOOOOOOP WHOOOOOOOOOOP WELL DONE Angel.... so pleased for you. you know you can do it. don't take no sh *t from no one..... you know..... like a proper Sheffielder!!!! I managed to get into a Vegas quarter earlier with some winnings and look what happened.....against a seriously scary field.....  and I was shorty for most of first hour.... but I had 'The Angels' on my side.  I actually would have been very happy with the cash tbh, but the lure of Las Vegas......... LnarinOO 22955 1 Entry to £11,600 Vegas Semi - 4 Seats Gtd + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £275, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee. MISTY4ME 19471 2 Entry to £11,600 Vegas Semi - 4 Seats Gtd TommyD 11574 3 Entry to £11,600 Vegas Semi - 4 Seats Gtd rspca12 0 4 £165 devil_tear 0 5   Direwolf 0 6   nmongoosez 0 7   omm 0 8 unlucky Chris.... but nice cash all the same
    Posted by MISTY4ME

Wtg Misty your turn this year xx

• edited March 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : As I said in the other thread, fantastic result, very well played. Do you need some moral support for the tourney?  Might try and come down if it would help. Mattp
    Posted by mattprawn
    Matty all moral support more than welcome :)
  • edited March 2017
    Well done Kushti welcome to TPT and Misty very well done get yourself to VEGAAAAAAS Angel when is the tournament that you won. Play your normal game as I remember you did very well at Blackpool even with the stress of someone trying to steal your chips. Get round Matt to give you some pointers he's a the man for tournaments.