You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£10 to £10k challenge

edited December 2011 in Betting Chat
This was lucy4's idea at the beginning of last season & I didn't do then but I'm gonna have a go this time round.

If I'm being totally honest if I get anywhere near 4 figures there's a strong chance I'll chicken out & withdraw to start again. 

So I've finally got my finger out & opened an account elsewhere for this & have made my first pick.

I can't find lucy's original thread but for anyone who doesn't know about it you must make one selection each week at minimum odds of 1/2. Stake your original £10 & if (when?) it comes in you do the same the following week by staking everything.

I was torn between three selections to start with but in the end I decided to go with Huddersfield to beat Bury at home @ 7/10.

I'll make one selection every time there's a full round (or best part of) fixtures in the Prem and/or football league. I might decide to make a selection when cup games are going on but these will be optional.

If you're also having a go at this then update your progress on this thread & let's see who can get closest to the 10k

Good luck peeps

Jay

Comments