You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Huge draw to a donk bet

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    i have a converter!!!
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Huge draw to a donk bet:
    i have a converter!!!
    Posted by pod1

) Hail the Pod
  • edited August 2011
    all bow to the superior poker knowledge lol  ps just waitng for dude, percival and garantorino to realise there mistake and i can die a happy man :-)
  • edited August 2011
    all bow to the superior poker knowledge lol  ps just waitng for dude, percival and garantorino to realise there mistake and i can die a happy man :-)
    Posted by pod1
    You gonna be waiting a while mate lol
  • edited August 2011
    hell freezing over came to mind lol

• edited August 2011
    rancid theres a big difference between 40 BB deep and 200BB deep. Even then because nearly all our outs are scarecards for villain Id d be dubious about flatting, + we have much more fe 200BB deep

Pod you are the man, but still not sure how you intend getting paid when you flat
  • edited August 2011
    rancid theres a big difference between 40 BB deep and 200BB deep. Even then because nearly all our outs are scarecards for villain Id d be dubious about flatting, + we have much more fe 200BB deep Pod you are the man, but still not sure how you intend getting paid when you flat
    Posted by grantorino
    but still not sure how you intend getting paid when you flat
    yeah this is the main issue with flatting

can't say flatting here would be bad, can't say shoving would be bad
    considering the fact that I don't think he is going to fold to a shove then a flat is good
    if i am in this spot with <20 I am shoving regardless - if we can make the call and still have a playable stack then it's worth calling - pot is big enough in relation to our stack i think to win
  • edited August 2011
    you can still value bet the turn/river if and when you hit and if he has hit hard he gonna call. but my main point is your still gonna win something and still able to be in the tourny rather than put it all on the line with a draw when your 40 bb deep