You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site.

edited September 2011 in Area 51
avfcalexSmall blind 50.0050.001180.00xBig blind 100.00150.00670.00 Your hole cardsA4   avfcalexAll-in 1180.001330.000.00xAll-in 670.002000.000.00avfcalexUnmatched bet 460.001540.00460.00avfcalexShowA4   xShow910   Flop  QAA   Turn  J   River  K   xWinStraight to the Ace1540.00 1540.00

Sick and tired. Goodbye sky, you rigged site.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site.:
    avfcalex Small blind   50.00 50.00 1180.00 x Big blind   100.00 150.00 670.00   Your hole cards A 4       avfcalex All-in   1180.00 1330.00 0.00 x All-in   670.00 2000.00 0.00 avfcalex Unmatched bet   460.00 1540.00 460.00 avfcalex Show A 4       x Show 9 10       Flop     Q A A       Turn     J       River     K       x Win Straight to the Ace 1540.00   1540.00  Sick and tired. Goodbye sky, you rigged site.
    Posted by avfcalex
    So, you've gone all in pre-flop with A4o when someone at the table is short-stacked with just 6 BBs sitting in front of them - and you got called (albeit with a marginal hand, although it still had more potential at that point than yours)?
  • edited August 2011
    You cant just ignore the way it plays out bud, it is very grim.
  • edited August 2011
    A4 off all in nuff said really
  • edited August 2011

Standarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site.:
    In Response to That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : So, you've gone all in pre-flop with A4o when someone at the table is short-stacked with just 6 BBs sitting in front of them - and you got called (albeit with a marginal hand, although it still had more potential at that point than yours)?
    Posted by Goethe
    How has villains hand more potential?

OP, you only win this hand 55% of the time, its basically a race
  • edited August 2011
    C'mon guys dont be so narrow minded.  He's not moaning about losing its obv he's moaning about the way the hand plays out.

HU with 11 BB's A4 seems a reasonable jam to me.  Calling with 7 BB's in the BB with 910 HU seems reasonable also.

The guys issue is obviously the way the hand plays out, which is obviously grim.

We cant just say its a 55% race and rationalise it that way.  This is true, but correct the %'s from the flop.

I'm not saying its evidence of RIG or I believe its RIG, I'm saying give the guy a break as the hand is pretty gross.
  • edited August 2011
    rag aces are not your friend

fold em to save disappointment

so see you on the tables soon right ?

glgl
  • edited August 2011
    fold rag A's BonB HU?........
  • edited August 2011
    C'mon guys dont be so narrow minded.  He's not moaning about losing its obv he's moaning about the way the hand plays out. HU with 11 BB's A4 seems a reasonable jam to me.  Calling with 7 BB's in the BB with 910 HU seems reasonable also. The guys issue is obviously the way the hand plays out, which is obviously grim. We cant just say its a 55% race and rationalise it that way.  This is true, but correct the %'s from the flop. I'm not saying its evidence of RIG or I believe its RIG, I'm saying give the guy a break as the hand is pretty gros s.
    Posted by AMYBR
    I've no problem with him venting here. But hes posted a few hands like they are huge bad beats where in reality hes going to lose a lot of them, I think its important he realises this if he doesnt know it already. Yeah he flopped trips and the other guy hits runner runner. But hes only a slight favourite when money goes in and boards like this one are an (admittedly tiny) part of the 45% he will lose on. His play is fine, but you are going to get your money in as a favourite and lose in preflop all ins a lot in short stacked tournament situations
  • edited August 2011
    fold rag A's BonB HU?........
    Posted by AMYBR
    yeah, do people actually fold rag As hu 6bb deep? If so I am amazed
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : yeah, do people actually fold rag As hu 6bb deep? If so I am amazed
    Posted by grantorino
    Exactly, people just glance and attack bud.

I hadnt realised he'd put up alot of these though, as you mention above. 
  • edited August 2011
    Standarddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

yes this is standard for this site...   from miles behind runner runner..

VERY STANDARD FOR SKY
  • edited August 2011
    WHEN EVER U GO ALL-IN LEADING YOU WILL LOSE............

LIKE AA AGAINST J10. CALLING COS J FLOP.. OHH LOOK RIVER CARD 10..

SHOCK HORROR

A CILLA BLACK NOT
  • edited August 2011
    One Love  let you down.   "What would Marley say".!     "No Winning No Cry"
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : Exactly, people just glance and attack bud. I hadnt realised he'd put up alot of these though, as you mention above. 
    Posted by AMYBR
    why not just put my name its a lot easier !
  • edited August 2011
    Lol wasnt just you bud.  There were a fair few comments that didnt sit well.

But from what grantorino says OPster puts alot of these up so frustration is normal i guess
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : why not just put my name its a lot easier !
    Posted by delaney09
    Yeah i see what ure sayin BUT ya didnt look properly did ya ?? ;)
  • edited August 2011
    Lol wasnt just you bud.  There were a fair few comments that didnt sit well. But from what grantorino says OPster puts alot of these up so frustration is normal i guess
    Posted by AMYBR
    Just to clarify its just this hand and one where he got it in on flop with an overpair against an oesd with an A. As I said I've no problem with him venting, but these beats are going to happen a lot when you get your money in as a slight favourite, theres no point getting tilted by them
  • edited August 2011
    standard shove, bad call and got lucky altho not a massive dog anyway OP your live
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : Yeah i see what ure sayin BUT ya didnt look properly did ya ?? ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Love it :P
  • edited August 2011
    standard shove, bad call and got lucky altho not a massive dog anyway OP your live
    Posted by YOUNG_GUN
    he was a massive when the flop came ...
  • edited August 2011
     Cards are alot like life they fill you full of hope then kick you in the teeth, if things like that upset me so much I would never play poker! I find there is alot worse things to get upset than a bad beat in poker which this is not!
     As it as been pionted out you have a 45% chance of losing when the money goes in in what order the cards fall after that is irrelevent!
     All RNGs are fixed by nothing more than chance IMO.
  • edited August 2011
    I've read every response in this thread to my original post and I have to say, half of you need to start looking at what area of the forum you are in. 

I am not an idiot. I totally understand the %'s and odds of my hand vs my opponent when i see both hands all in before the flop. That is however NOT the issue. I flop trips.. and lose to runner runner straight. I see straights, flushes, even two pairs.. which are of course common, still WAY too much on this particular site. I've started playing 888 and the beats are bad, if not worse. It makes me wonder how legitimate online poker really is.

I Just saw three go all in with QQ v JJ v 89 suited. For the flop to fall 67 and a 5 spew on the river. It's sick and i feel for the people with the best hands because i know how it feels, seemingly more often than not.

P.s The blinds were huge and i had an ace in my hand. I got my money in with the best hand, i was never folding an ace at this point.. hec not with the amount of aces that fall on the flops on sky poker. Funnily enough, three of them wasn't actually that great in the end.
  • edited August 2011
    I've read every response in this thread to my original post and I have to say, half of you need to start looking at what area of the forum you are in.  I am not an idiot. I totally understand the %'s and odds of my hand vs my opponent when i see both hands all in before the flop. That is however NOT the issue. I flop trips.. and lose to runner runner straight. I see straights, flushes, even two pairs.. which are of course common, still WAY too much on this particular site. I've started playing 888 and the beats are bad, if not worse. It makes me wonder how legitimate online poker really is. I Just saw three go all in with QQ v JJ v 89 suited. For the flop to fall 67 and a 5 spew on the river. It's sick and i feel for the people with the best hands because i know how it feels, seemingly more often than not. P.s The blinds were huge and i had an ace in my hand. I got my money in with the best hand, i was never folding an ace at this point.. hec not with the amount of aces that fall on the flops on sky poker. Funnily enough, three of them wasn't actually that great in the end.
    Posted by avfcalex
    Maybe you're under-estimating the volatility and variance that comes with no limit Texas Holdem.

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : Maybe you're under-estimating the volatility and variance that comes with no limit Texas Holdem.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think there is potential that you over estimate it bud.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : I think there is potential that you over estimate it bud.
    Posted by AMYBR
    This EXACTLY. There is variance and then there is ridiculousness.
  • edited August 2011
    a varying amount of ridiculousness then!!!!!
  • edited August 2011
    Stop shouting.
  • edited August 2011
    Stop shouting.
    Posted by igimc
    ok to swear but dont shout, OK...

sick of the stupid idiots who make rubbish all-in calls, hitting cards when they are miles behind...  on here u r better of playing all - in 5 7 against AA .. hit one card on flop go all -in and u will win
  • edited August 2011
    Swear all you want m8,doesn't bother me,i am a grown up
    after all.But unless you DO want banned i would probably
    delete that post before some do-gooder or jobsworth sees
    it and goes crying to mummy.:-)