You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site.

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site.:
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : ok to swear but dont shout, OK... sick of the stupid idiots who make rubbish all-in calls, hitting cards when they are miles behind...  on here u r better of playing all - in 5 7 against AA .. hit one card on flop go all -in and u will win
    Posted by bigal36903
    Say it every time but you know this is rubbish or you would just go ahead and do it yourself and win a fortune.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : ok to swear but dont shout, OK... sick of the stupid idiots who make rubbish all-in calls, hitting cards when they are miles behind...  on here u r better of playing all - in 5 7 against AA .. hit one card on flop go all -in and u will win
    Posted by bigal36903
    for every rubbish call that an "idiot" makes on here and hits there will be 2  or 3 that dont hit but obviously dont get posted because the winning hand held up.
    i could post dozens of hand where i have gone in ahead and stayed ahead but people just dont want to accept the winning hand actually holds up.

as for hit top pair and not folding,it difficult to get bottom pair to fold online!
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: That's it, i'm officially DONE. forget this rigged site. : Say it every time but you know this is rubbish or you would just go ahead and do it yourself and win a fortune.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    let me think DOHHHH. u have seen the hands i have posted and the ammount of loses on river. or turn river. straights beaten even had fh on flop beaten on river....

i always seem to get the idiot that calls a 300 raise with my AA (blinds 20-40)  with rubbish . low and behold. rubbish comes on flop. they hit fh str8s or flushes with the hands that r an auto fold to a good raise..
    so please go on and tell me, it must be me going all-in with my QQ when the flop comes rubbish after a nice raise pre flop..  to be called by A 5 hitting nothing and chasing a all-in bet with A high not having anything on the board to deem calling a big bet, but they do and they hit tiver after a few seconds delay
  • edited August 2011
    bigal. i feel your pain. p.s i'm OP
  • edited August 2011
    bigal. i feel your pain. p.s i'm OP
    Posted by avfcalex
    it does make u lol when u get done. i am now trying other sites to see what they r like, i will post if they are the same worse or better in the wake of runner runner loses, or rivers from nowhere
  • edited August 2011
    TCP/IP Network for Online Poker Information Sharing (NOPIS) Written by Trajce Nedev (Email Removed)
    February 2004
    This paper defines a TCP/IP network protocol for the purpose of online poker information sharing. The method for sharing information described within this paper will soon be used in applications that will be placed under the GNU General Public License and available worldwide on Sourceforge (see sourceforge.net).
    The purpose of a TCP/IP network protocol for online poker information sharing is to allow multiple players at a single table on an online poker site to share information about their down cards. Currently, the protocol is based on allowing support for the variation of poker referred to as Texas Hold 'Em, but this is not the full extent or scope to which the application of this protocol is possible.

In this variation of poker, each player at the table who contributes to the pot is awarded two down cards, or "hole cards." These cards are unknown to all other players at the table. By having several different players at a table sharing information with a centralized Poker Relay Server, the chances of one of the involved players winning the pot increases dramatically. Using a client to interact with this server, a Poker Relay Client, the server will have the ability to dictate the action that occurs at the table among the players involved. By making calculated bets and using the information it has acquired from the players, it will have the capability of playing winning poker at all times over the long term.
    The Poker Relay Server (PRS) is the program that all users currently involved with each other connect to over a TCP/IP connection. The server sends commands to each client to dictate the action at any table on the poker site that the users happen to be sitting at. At first glance it would appear that no clients are necessary and that the server should work internally and be able to perform the same tasks. This is indeed true. However, clients are necessary to be positioned around the country so that the connecting IP addresses, names, and bank accounts associated with the accounts are in different locations so that conspiring to work together cannot be determined with ease.
    The PRS collects all client information upon connection and authentication and allows the server administrator to set the client network up on a poker site. The administrator chooses a table on the poker site to sit down at and inputs any other commands at any time to influence how the server is behaving. The server simply requires two clients to be connected and sitting at the same table to perform its tasks. Naturally, the maximum number of clients sitting at a table is nine since at least one real player needs to be present in order to make a profit.
    The PRS simply runs in the background when the administrator connects to the poker site and sits at a table. By this definition, the server itself is actually a client as well. The administrator simply needs to sit down at a table and allow the server to play for itself when the other clients have connected as well. This format allows the administrator to have an enormous amount of flexibility with the behavior of the network: if the administrator walks away from a table, the other clients soon leave the table as directed by the server at convenient times to not arouse suspicion the users are partners. The administrator may simply play a game on a poker site as normal except the PRS will be dictating the moves it makes when a hand is currently in progress.
    Once hole cards for all clients are accumulated, the server logic is implemented. This logic is the heart of the entire network. The logic will dictate to all clients how they are to act in a calculated way so that results can be maximized.
    The technique behind winning poker when several players are working together will not be explained in-depth in this paper. It is important, however, to realize that one or two players do not need to win large amounts of money over a period of time or that some of the clients be forced to lose all its money. The goal of the network is simply to increase its net worth (the chip counts of all clients collectively) over a time period. This means that it will proceed with its logic to take money off of all users not involved in the network so that the network's earnings increase. Clients no longer work as individuals; they are now collectively bonded together to form a single net worth.
    The power of several people at a table working together is enormous in Texas Hold 'Em. The best hole cards can be used among the clients available and calculated bets and raises can be made by the server dependant upon the quality of hole cards so that checks are in place to ensure money is not bet on hands that are not worth it. In a game of eight people, for example, the network should win about 50% of the time over a long period if four clients are involved. Consider high-limit $30/$60 tables on several different poker sites whereas the average pot is over $200. If each hand took one minute to play, the network could accumulate nearly $6,000 in one hour.

The PRS also will involve other players who are connected to the server but have not yet sat down at the table and will change out users on a regular basis, provided they are available. This keeps the guessing going at the table and prevents people from realizing that many players at the table are working together. The server will also dictate how the network shall leave a table and will often take over
    30 minutes to leave a table with three or four people involved.

The Poker Relay Client (PRC) is the program that each individual user runs and uses to connect over a TCP/IP connection with the PRS. The client will first connect and register itself with the PRS for authenticity. If the PRS accepts the connection, the user running the client has now completed his or her task. When the PRS sends the command to the client to join a table, it will sit down at the table and play as directed by the server. The user has no control over how his or her account functions at the poker table; the only command he or she may issue is to leave the table or disconnect from the server.

Once the hole cards are dealt for each hand, this information is immediately sent to the PRS. The client will then wait for the command to be sent from the server to perform its next task (either bet, check, fold, or raise). A configurable time limit will be set within the client so that if a command is not received from the server due to lag in a reasonable amount of time, it will check or fold.

The PRC is undetectable by poker sites because it simply runs in the background much like an Internet filtering program would. Incoming packets are monitored and interpreted by the client as a filtering program would do in trying to prevent unwanted material from reaching the user.
    This network has been running for several months and versions of both the server and the client will soon be made available to the public. The source will be available under the GNU General Public License so that other users may contribute their own modifications to both programs to make it work more efficiently and perform better with regard to poker strategy.
    Please direct all comments and questions to the author at (Email Removed).
    Trajce Nedev

Any comments on the would be greatly recieved.  xx
  • edited August 2011
    its a bingo site
  • edited September 2011
    Is this Yet Another Doctored hand?

I don't think you can be on the Small Blind and also have the dealer button?
  • edited September 2011
  • edited September 2011
    I take it this was heads up judging from the hand history you posted?

Also what was buy-in?

How long had it been heads-up?

How long had the tourney been going on?

How had you and your opponent been playing before this hand?

You were a big favourite after the flop but if the flop came 9 2 J or something would you still be posting on here?

IMO no where near enough info to comment
  • edited September 2011
    I take it this was heads up judging from the hand history you posted? Also what was buy-in? How long had it been heads-up? How long had the tourney been going on? How had you and your opponent been playing before this hand? You were a big favourite after the flop but if the flop came 9 2 J or something would you still be posting on here? IMO no where near enough info to comment
    Posted by MeloPete

LOL. Just noticed my last sentence that there's not enough info to comment, but i did anyway. Hey-ho, GL on the tables