You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The Presenters have fun!

2»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    This wont work because tikay always lasts longer than rich... and rich actually enjoys wearing women's clothes (allegedly)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The Presenters have fun!:
    In Response to Re: The Presenters have fun! : Had a right laugh on the rail for a while. I think Lisa-Marie is quite possibly a bit bonkerers :)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Don't know what you mean?!!

Thanks to you all -You know who you are! -for the railing and the lovely comments.. I'll see that your accounts are credited as agreed ;)

I agree with Tikay 100%...all the players I've had the pleasure to chat and play with are without a doubt the nuts!

I know it's going to take me a long and enjoyable while until I'm anywhere near Rich and Tikays level (and hopefully a LOT longer before I see either of them in Womens clothes) but for now I'm having a ball being part of this little community and learning more about this great game.

Plus I'm watching you all very closely to steal your secrets. Especially you Nosey.. I know where you are.

xxLM

• edited October 2009
    Plus I'm watching you all very closely to steal your secrets. Especially you Nosey.. I know where you are. xxLM
    Posted by LML
    Secrets eh... like NoseyBonk's cake recipe? Here, take it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_rRsaTY2A

• edited October 2009
    Looks nothing like you........omg is that you under the mask
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The Presenters have fun! : Secrets eh... like NoseyBonk's cake recipe? Here, take it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5_rRsaTY2A
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    How very very odd
  • edited October 2009
    Whoever did that is quite disturbed I think lol
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The Presenters have fun! : Don't know what you mean?!! Thanks to you all -You know who you are! -for the railing and the lovely comments.. I'll see that your accounts are credited as agreed ;) I agree with Tikay 100%...all the players I've had the pleasure to chat and play with are without a doubt the nuts! I know it's going to take me a long and enjoyable while until I'm anywhere near Rich and Tikays level (and hopefully a LOT longer before I see either of them in Womens clothes) but for now I'm having a ball being part of this little community and learning more about this great game. Plus I'm watching you all very closely to steal your secrets. Especially you Nosey.. I know where you are. xxLM
    Posted by LML
    LOL!!!!!!! Nice to see you have a great sense of humour Lisa :)  Reckon by the time the 200 millionth hand is played you'll definitely be up and past Rich's level! 
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The Presenters have fun! :  I know it's going to take me a long and enjoyable while until I'm anywhere near RICH and Tikays level
    Posted by LML
    Haha! I've had this quote framed. Lisa even put my name first!

Tikay's gonna be smarting from that line for a very long time...