You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Team White Thread Offical Thread - Sky Premiership "PLZ READ"

Comments

• edited September 2011
    GAME 6 WHITE POINT SCORERS

3 bigchin 0
    4 BadVlad WHITE 7 POINTS
    5 Wot_A_Flop WHITE 6 POINTS
    6 NINSNANNY WHITE 5 POINTS
    7 JohnPick WHITE 4 POINTS
    8 TheTote WHITE 4 POINTS
    9 cleaverjim 0
    10 wilco40 0
    11 discodai01 0
    12 malaya WHITE 3 POINTS
    13 tomred64 WHITE 3 POINTS
    14 brush05 WHITE 3 POINTS
    15 SKINDOH73 0
    16 susie2pink WHITE 3 POINTS
    17 rainbow_x_ WHITE 2 POINTS
    18 moynes09 WHITE 2 POINTS
    19 skypete WHITE 2 POINTS
    20 TIDDLES11 0
    21 wba1970 WHITE 2 POINTS
    22 Clobo WHITE 2 POINTS
    23 beardy13 0
    24 rags8919 0
    25 billyboy67 0
    26 redstar7 0
    27 dipchip10 0
    28 UP WHITE 1 POINT
    29 BIG_GUDGE WHITE 1 POINT
    30 lee100 0

Top 2 stil in play, one white one yellow!!!

Either way 6 in a row is amazing!!!

MON THE WHITES!!

xx
  • edited September 2011
    WELL DONE WHITES ............... champs
  • edited September 2011
    64 whites 36 yellows

woo hooo
    great game again all wd

to our champ naseem and badvlad wd to u2 todays top players :)

well its all down to sunday can we make it a whitewash against team sky

so see all then 5pm make sure u all register :)
  • edited September 2011
    Eeeezeeee game when ya got a great team ;)
  • edited September 2011
    Finished White Scorers - Game 6

1 cazallen31 0
    2 naseem WHITE 9 POINTS
    3 bigchin 0
    4 BadVlad WHITE 7 POINTS
    5 Wot_A_Flop WHITE 6 POINTS
    6 NINSNANNY WHITE 5 POINTS
    7 JohnPick WHITE 4 POINTS
    8 TheTote WHITE 4 POINTS
    9 cleaverjim 0
    10 wilco40 0
    11 discodai01 0
    12 malaya WHITE 3 POINTS
    13 tomred64 WHITE 3 POINTS
    14 brush05 WHITE 3 POINTS
    15 SKINDOH73 0
    16 susie2pink WHITE 3 POINTS
    17 rainbow_x_ WHITE 2 POINTS
    18 moynes09 WHITE 2 POINTS
    19 skypete WHITE 2 POINTS
    20 TIDDLES11 0
    21 wba1970 WHITE 2 POINTS
    22 Clobo WHITE 2 POINTS
    23 beardy13 0
    24 rags8919 0
    25 billyboy67 0
    26 redstar7 0
    27 dipchip10 0
    28 UP WHITE 1 POINT
    29 BIG_GUDGE WHITE 1 POINT
    30 lee100 0

Tomorrow at 5 plssss

7 in a row anyone? Tomorrow will be a toughie as we play WHITES V Team Sky

ONWARDS WE SWIM

xx
  • edited September 2011
    isnt it on sunday at 5 not tomorrow?
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Team White Thread Offical Thread - Sky Premiership "PLZ READ":
    isnt it on sunday at 5 not tomorrow?
    Posted by BIGAL118
    Thats what I said, tomorrow at 5....

Not today..that would be daft ;o))))

xx

• edited September 2011
    have posted on general chat,team results asking when we beat team sky can our team be kept together and take on team challenges. any feedback will be good
  • edited September 2011
    is it today we play sky team plz
    any one
  • edited September 2011

• edited September 2011

YES TODAY @ 5.10 IS THE DAY THE GREAT WHITES GO INTO 7TH HEAVEN.....

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Team White Thread Offical Thread - Sky Premiership "PLZ READ":
    have posted on general chat,team results asking when we beat team sky can our team be kept together and take on team challenges. any feedback will be good
    Posted by brush05
    NICE IDEA BRUSH, WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE POKER PREM LEAGUE IS RUN AGAIN, IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND OUR TITLE

WHAT ABOUT IT SKY?
  • edited September 2011
    well good luck to everyone in tonights game agains t sky lets get them and make this a total WHITE WASH :)

game is up for reg plz make sure u are all in for tonight :)

GO WHITES
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Team White Thread Offical Thread - Sky Premiership "PLZ READ" : NICE IDEA BRUSH, WHAT ABOUT WHEN THE POKER PREM LEAGUE IS RUN AGAIN, IT WOULD BE NICE TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND OUR TITLE WHAT ABOUT IT SKY?
    Posted by tomred64

IT IS A GREAT IDEA BY ALL OF U BUT IF THIS WAS TO HAPPEN THEN WE SHOULD PLAY LAST YEARS WINNERS

WHICH WOULD BE HARD FOR ME CUASE THEN I WOULD BE IN BOTH TEAMS LOL

BUT THEY DID RUN A CUP CHALLENGE STRAIGHT AFTER THE PREMIERSHIP LAST YEAR :)

LETS JUST HOPE THEY DO SOMETHING GOOD THIS YEAR:)

BUT WOULD LIKE FOR TAKE ON TIKA TO COME BACK NOW HTAT WAS FUN :)
    GL ALL TONIGHT
  • edited September 2011
    GL TO ALL OUR TEAM TODAY (NOT THAT WE NEED IT LOL)

VERY WELL PLAYED ALL, GREAT TO ON A SUPER TEAM :)
  • edited September 2011

C'MON WHITES
    WE CAN DO IT!

• edited September 2011
    good luck WHITES
  • edited September 2011
    soz guys AIPF 10sv6s and they flop a 6 - out 65th
  • edited September 2011
    Anyone care to post up the remaining runners so we can see who is white and who is ***** i mean team sky
  • edited September 2011
    out in 36 thanks to AKA wan   would not play as a team an d said so rivered me with a 9 i had a6 he had q 9 flop k88 turn 6 river 9

just one day sky will u get this sorted so we can have a team that plays as a team or they get booted :(

gl to everyone still in except aka :(
  • edited September 2011
    got us a point out 30 wd all
  • edited September 2011
    how we doing any one plz
  • edited September 2011

we win folks straight 7 games wow what a team

score with 5 to go 37 whites and 23 sky

unbalievable so glad to be with u all and gl for 1000 £freeroll

• edited September 2011
    FINAL SCORE

71  WHITES

29sky

AND 7 STRAIGHT WINS

• edited September 2011
    a plesure and you          well done whites
  • edited September 2011
    well played to thfc4eva and kiffdogg last 2layers:)

thfc4eva teamm champ congrats mate u deserve it :)
  • edited September 2011
    woooooo hoooooo were the winners, very well played team whites

straight wins all the way, what a team

looking forward to the freeroll now

CONGRATULATIONS,  CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS,  CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS. 
  • edited September 2011
    out in 36 thanks to AKA wan   would not play as a team an d said so rivered me with a 9 i had a6 he had q 9 flop k88 turn 6 river 9 just one day sky will u get this sorted so we can have a team that plays as a team or they get booted :( gl to everyone still in except aka :(
    Posted by silver8ack
    I gave up trying to fathom out why some of these players bother to sign up for these 'team games'.....they never give a fig for the spirit of the game or their fellow team members....You'll probably find that all they care about is the '£SD'........and it's probably not just our team that have this problem.
    One way around this problem would be for these qualifying games to not have a payout structure!
     This hopefully would then have applicants who will then play for each other and then have the payouts in the final group stages which is then only played by all those who played in the qualifiers....this would hopefully weed out the hostility encountered and get back to proper team play and then the gd natured spirit will soon come flooding back.
    How are we meant to play these guys when all they do is bully you off a hand when you know you got a premium hand yourself and you got at least one other team player involved as well........if you go all-in or make a big raise ....you are jeopardising knocking out two fellow players......so you end up folding instead and your stack just whittles away....not much fun in either scenario....still wd to silver8ack and darlomike for a splendid effort in keeping us informed etc....and to irene (trip5) for her support and enthusiasm.....tc everyone......I can't say with any honesty that I've enjoyed it tbh and looking at all the other comments I'm probably one of many.....I think the skipper should have the ability to dish out yellow & redcards and then perhaps we will have a few who might take notice......:)-.     
  • edited September 2011
  • edited September 2011
    totally agree there billy i played these games last year and got to admit it was alot better but still had the same prob :(
    the only way around it is sky picks team captains and then they pick there teams would be i better idea :)

In Response to Re: Team White Thread Offical Thread - Sky Premiership "PLZ READ" : I gave up trying to fathom out why some of these players bother to sign up for these 'team games'.....they never give a fig for the spirit of the game or their fellow team members....You'll probably find that all they care about is the '£SD'........and it's probably not just our team that have this problem. One way around this problem would be for these qualifying games to not have a payout structure!  This hopefully would then have applicants who will then play for each other and then have the payouts in the final group stages which is then only played by all those who played in the qualifiers....this would hopefully weed out the hostility encountered and get back to proper team play and then the gd natured spirit will soon come flooding back. How are we meant to play these guys when all they do is bully you off a hand when you know you got a premium hand yourself and you got at least one other team player involved as well........if you go all-in or make a big raise ....you are jeopardising knocking out two fellow players......so you end up folding instead and your stack just whittles away....not much fun in either scenario....still wd to silver8ack and darlomike for a splendid effort in keeping us informed etc....and to irene (trip5) for her support and enthusiasm.....tc everyone......I can't say with any honesty that I've enjoyed it tbh and looking at all the other comments I'm probably one of many.....I think the skipper should have the ability to dish out yellow & redcards and then perhaps we will have a few who might take notice......:)-.     
    Posted by billyboots