You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

LOL - Can someone please explain??

2»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LOL - Can someone please explain??:
    In Response to Re: LOL - Can someone please explain?? : 10 minutes gone and we,ve lost 1 from 16.
    Posted by loonytoons
    well id have won the bet tikay, 50 mins gone and 3 players have bitten the dust.
  • edited October 2009
    well its breaktime and its 11 /16 so 5 gone thats over 1/4 the total.
  • edited October 2009
    well its breaktime and its 11 /16 so 5 gone thats over 1/4 the total.
    Posted by loonytoons
    It was like they all wanted to watch Strictly Come Dancing or something - it was incredibly loose early doors last night!

But it still never finished until well after 11pm, the Final Table Bubble lasted 45 minutes, & the Heads-Up 20 minutes. So it took over 4 hours to lose 15 players!

Many congrats to the winner, Mabsue, who after playing a little lairy early doors, buckled down & grinded his way to the Final, after being Billy Low Stack with 7 left, & eventually went on to win.

A fine performance. 
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LOL - Can someone please explain?? : It was like they all wanted to watch Strictly Come Dancing or something - it was incredibly loose early doors last night! But it still never finished until well after 11pm, the Final Table Bubble lasted 45 minutes, & the Heads-Up 20 minutes. So it took over 4 hours to lose 15 players! Many congrats to the winner, Mabsue, who after playing a little lairy early doors, buckled down & grinded his way to the Final, after being Billy Low Stack with 7 left, & eventually went on to win. A fine performance. 
    Posted by Tikay10
    +1 , did you cash tikay - i didnt see the end, however ive been reading that you've been owning this tourny for a couple of weeks now
  • edited October 2009
    ... and Mr. Kendall came 2nd after being the low-stack for much of the game - gg sir.
    Mind you he had to suck out with KJ against QT getting his chips in first all-in pre-flop - very dirty. ;-)
  • edited October 2009

Lol @ MereNovice!

To explain......

".....he had to suck out with KJ against QT getting his chips in first all-in pre-flop....."

The guy with Q-T (who had CALLED All-In) said I "outdrew him"!

Huge fun, the whole Tourney, & very satisfying to Cash. I'm enjoying the positive side of variance this week. Next week, it will all change, but I'm loving it while it lasts.

I did get lucky though, genuinely lucky. I found A-A, and the Chip Daddy Raised into me. I Re-Raised, & he snap-called. The Flop came Q-9-7. He checked, I jammed, & he snap-called me. With 3-3. Jaw-dropping stuff!

Later, I bet out with top pair (9), A Kicker, & 4 to the Nut Flush, & got re-Raised, I insta-jammed, Villain insta-Called, with top pair, 10 kicker, no extensions!

So, two lucky coups there.

Finally, LEON & I got it all-in Pre - & we both had A-A!

LEON's game, by the way, has improved enormously, he's cut down his bluffing, & his Results show it. It was his 60th Birthday yesterday - well done Old Man.
  • edited October 2009
    ... and Mr. Kendall came 2nd after being the low-stack for much of the game - gg sir. Mind you he had to suck out with KJ against QT getting his chips in first all-in pre-flop - very dirty. ;-)
    Posted by MereNovice
    Yup going with the best hand is just not on!!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: LOL - Can someone please explain?? : Yup going with the best hand is just not on!!
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    I feel ashamed. Getting my money in good, whatever next?
  • edited October 2009
    Lol @ MereNovice! To explain...... ".....he had to suck out with KJ against QT getting his chips in first all-in pre-flop....." The guy with Q-T (who had CALLED All-In) said I "outdrew him"! Huge fun, the whole Tourney, & very satisfying to Cash. I'm enjoying the positive side of variance this week. Next week, it will all change, but I'm loving it while it lasts. I did get lucky though, genuinely lucky. I found A-A, and the Chip Daddy Raised into me. I Re-Raised, & he snap-called. The Flop came Q-9-7. He checked, I jammed, & he snap-called me. With 3-3. Jaw-dropping stuff! Later, I bet out with top pair (9), A Kicker, & 4 to the Nut Flush, & got re-Raised, I insta-jammed, Villain insta-Called, with top pair, 10 kicker, no extensions! So, two lucky coups there. Finally, LEON & I got it all-in Pre - & we both had A-A! LEON's game, by the way, has improved enormously, he's cut down his bluffing, & his Results show it. It was his 60th Birthday yesterday - well done Old Man.
    Posted by Tikay10
    LOL - pot, kettle black springs to mind!!

Can u remember when u were 60 Tikay?  Had cars been invented then ;)