You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

[web browser client] STT's slow to start up??

For a few weeks now, I've noticed that sometimes the STT tournies are slow to start from the lobby. I play almost exclusively HU SNG's and quite a few times the game hasn't popped up until around 30+ seconds into the game, by which time my opponent has nicked a few of my chips and taken the lead. Also, if the game window closes or crashes unexpectedly, it doesn't reload until I go to My Sky Poker > My Tables and launch it manually.

That reminds me of another minor problem...when I register for a new STT via the popup at the end of a game, after going through the process I get a window saying something like "Registration Successful" with a blue OK button. If I have other game windows open and leave the window to timeout and close itself, sometimes it closes all the other games as well. To re-open them, I have to manually reload the games as stated above.

I have a solid 9Mb internet connection, so Sky Poker is fine *most* of the time during game play. It's just those little niggles that make it less enjoyable.