You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Notes

2»

Comments

• edited September 2011
    ostrich's run fasttttt don't they? hint hint ;)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Notes:
    In Response to Re: Notes : Oh so it's not me going mad then? Have you changed your post-flop betting much when moving to 10NL Dude? Maybe I was just on a table full of tight folk but I was playing my normal 4NL/8NL game, betting about 75% (minimum) of pot when I hit a flop and I just got no callers 90% of the time. Maybe it was just a session where when i was hitting, no-one else was getting any of the flop or maybe they were really tight? Thoughts? Is it normal at 10NL?
    Posted by Lambert180
    Yh defo keep betting strong (75%) when you hit. With NL10 you still get REALLY awful players like terribad it's just that you most likely don't get 5 on a table so it can seem like you're not doing it right if they fold but you will kick yourself if you bet small and give them odds to hit.
  • edited September 2011
    ok i have to admit ive just been making them all up. I have no idea why you would be an ostrich. I quite like Dohhhhh's reasoning for being a mole though.
    Posted by offshoot
    Too easy. Never had any probs reading u.
  • edited September 2011
    Is this the kind of thing i shud be noting?

c/r flopped 2 pr, led out turn and river
  • edited September 2011
    Is this the kind of thing i shud be noting? c/r flopped 2 pr, led out turn and river
    Posted by luvBWFC
    Yep but I would put it like this :

C/R 2pr on F, B T and R.
  • edited September 2011
    I usually pay off people that change from there normal betting pattern, for instance i notice a player always check folds if he doesnt have something, you know that to be the norm, but what if he calls, what might he have, what if he raises, you have no idea what it means so as long as the price is right i will call em right down to the showdown, i obviously know that i am most likely not going to win, but i call knowing this, so im paying for the information i need and from that information i can get a nice read on my opponents
  • edited September 2011
    I can understand making a very cheap call on the river for info but I do mean very cheap. I would NEVER suggest calling down on all streets just for info, it's just wasteful, you'll get you're info at another time when you do have a chance of winning OR he's in a hand with someone else and you're not throwing money away to find out.
  • edited September 2011
    I can understand making a very cheap call on the river for info but I do mean very cheap. I would NEVER suggest calling down on all streets just for info, it's just wasteful, you'll get you're info at another time when you do have a chance of winning OR he's in a hand with someone else and you're not throwing money away to find out.
    Posted by Lambert180
    when i say cheap i mean there have been players that have min raised me twice and then on the river they soon put 20p in the pot, so that means

say 4 people entered the pot, thats 12p in already, 20p by the turn, 28p by the river, and he bumps it up to 20p so ive lost 48p by the river, but i get information from him, and if you can have a good read on how your opponent acts, it should be prety easy to win that back from him
  • edited September 2011
    Unless the info you get is... he's a good solid player. Then you won't find it so easy to get your 48p back.