You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

First hand of a bounty hunter.. the sky poker river strikes YET AGAIN.

edited September 2011 in Area 51
Seat 1: timo***1 (5,730 in chips) 
Seat 2: poor***2 (140 in chips) 
Seat 3: avfcalex (3,000 in chips) 
Seat 4: Riss***4 (5,040 in chips) 
Seat 5: Duke***5 (2,215 in chips) DEALER
Seat 6: rjmu***6 (2,950 in chips) 
Seat 7: Isol***7 (2,796 in chips) 
Seat 8: bboy***8 (6,066 in chips) 
Seat 9: RedH***9 (2,430 in chips) 
rjmu***6: posts small blind 15
Isol***7: posts big blind 30
Dealt to avfcalex [Kh,Ks]
bboy***8: folds
RedH***9: calls 30
timo***1: folds
poor***2: raises to 60
avfcalex: raises to 255
Riss***4: folds
Duke***5: calls 255
rjmu***6: folds
Isol***7: folds
RedH***9: is all in 2,400
poor***2: is all in 80
avfcalex: is all in 2,745
Duke***5: folds
avfcalex: returns uncalled bet 570
poor***2: shows [Ts As]
avfcalex: shows [Kh Ks]
RedH***9: shows [Qd Qs]
*** FLOP *** [5c,6d,7h]
*** TURN *** [Jd]
*** RIVER *** [Qh]
***SHOW DOWN***
RedH***9 wins 4,695 with Three of a Kind Queens   
***SHOW DOWN***
RedH***9 wins 605 with Three of a Kind Queens  

Comments

• edited September 2011

It's a 9 handed Bounty Hunter?

This isn't a sky hand.

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: First hand of a bounty hunter.. the sky poker river strikes YET AGAIN.:
    It's a 9 handed Bounty Hunter? This isn't a sky hand.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    I think he has a vendetta vs sky , hes gettin a wee bit desperate now ;))
  • edited September 2011
    DOHHH you're too good ;)

Sky or not you know it would happen here too lol.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: First hand of a bounty hunter.. the sky poker river strikes YET AGAIN.:
    DOHHH you're too good ;) Sky or not you know it would happen here too lol.
    Posted by avfcalex
    Doctoring a hand from another site and blaming it on Sky Poker just so you can have a good whinge is pretty poor etiquette in my book and very untrustworthy.

Well Spotted Dohhhh
  • edited September 2011
    If it`s the first hand of the tournament how come everybody's got a different amount of chips ???
  • edited September 2011
    what a sad loser!
  • edited September 2011

not getting involved, but how do you manage to get all the chips in at 15/30 blind levels?

• edited September 2011
    Beginning to look like a proper plonker avfcalex.

Using a hand to attack a site, yet its not a hand from that site.  Just bad form. 
  • edited September 2011
    There was recently a live show question where they asked what your biggest poker weakness is. I think a lot of players need to admit it's their mental attitude to the game.

• edited September 2011
    We have a lot of sensible discussion and some idiocy in area51 but you top the lot.

Go and cheat somewhere else.
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    And it's clealy not the 1st hand as they all have different stacks.
  • edited September 2011
    We have a lot of sensible discussion and some idiocy in area51 but you top the lot. Go and cheat somewhere else.
    Posted by elsadog
    Didn't you find his insolence and dishonesty mildly amusing ?
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Maybe there is a drop leaf table in some of the tourneys ? That could explain the confusion here.
  • edited September 2011

Just shows how these krazy theories about the legitimacy of online poker can totally destroy the minds of those not mentally strong enough to cope with it. 

The guy is losing the plot. It's eating away at him, to the point where it's gone too far.

Same with dalty on the other thread. And bigal going mental on multiple threads. 

Seriously, some people just cannot cope with it. It will make you ill !!!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to First hand of a bounty hunter.. the sky poker river strikes YET AGAIN.:
    Seat 1: timo***1 (5,730 in chips)  Seat 2: poor***2 (140 in chips)  Seat 3: avfcalex (3,000 in chips)  Seat 4: Riss***4 (5,040 in chips)  Seat 5: Duke***5 (2,215 in chips) DEALER Seat 6: rjmu***6 (2,950 in chips)  Seat 7: Isol***7 (2,796 in chips)  Seat 8: bboy***8 (6,066 in chips)  Seat 9: RedH***9 (2,430 in chips)  rjmu***6: posts small blind 15 Isol***7: posts big blind 30 Dealt to avfcalex [Kh,Ks] bboy***8: folds RedH***9: calls 30 timo***1: folds poor***2: raises to 60 avfcalex: raises to 255 Riss***4: folds Duke***5: calls 255 rjmu***6: folds Isol***7: folds RedH***9: is all in 2,400 poor***2: is all in 80 avfcalex: is all in 2,745 Duke***5: folds avfcalex: returns uncalled bet 570 poor***2: shows [Ts As] avfcalex: shows [Kh Ks] RedH***9: shows [Qd Qs] *** FLOP *** [5c,6d,7h] *** TURN *** [Jd] *** RIVER *** [Qh] ***SHOW DOWN*** RedH***9 wins 4,695 with Three of a Kind Queens    ***SHOW DOWN*** RedH***9 wins 605 with Three of a Kind Queens  
    Posted by avfcalex
     mods i just wasted 10 minutes and 2 whiskys reading this. i feel cheated hic and feel the integrity of my beloved area 51 as been violated for once i must agree with dohhh hic action must be taken
  • edited September 2011
    Pleased the Q came. Villa fans eh? Even their centre forward's Bent
  • edited September 2011
    Bump.  Class act.
  • edited September 2011
    im not feeling any love!i mean im not feeling any love!
  • edited September 2011
    im not feeling any love! i mean im not feeling any love!
    Posted by pod1
    Poker is a competition based entirely on greed, exploitation, and chance.
    With the exception of Phil Laak and Jennifer Tilly the only real love in poker is the love of winning and the money that brings.
    It is a brutal, spiritual void more likely to generate bitterness, jealousy, hatred, frustration and for the vast majority, loss.
    If it's love you are after try Mills and Boon, Hollywood, the church, the poetry of Keats or Shelley for example or bending down to pick up something a 'lady' has dropped, at the same time she does, bumping heads in the process.
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news  :(...........  I wish it were different. I wish poker was a magical realm where the lion and the lamb play happily together forever. The reality is that poker is a filthy, savage abattoir of hope and joy. Like warfare, crime, and substance addiction just another annex of Hell.
    Gl and have fun at the tables ;)

• edited September 2011
    im lovin your posts more and more black mass lol. you can see why women do so well in this game  hehe. i thought dohhhs post was so ironic regarding avfcalexs mental health state, due to the fact the main cause of this "state" is aymbr who is a mental health nurse!!!!!!! only in poker  :-)
  • edited September 2011
    im lovin your posts more and more black mass lol. you can see why women do so well in this game  hehe. i thought dohhhs post was so ironic regarding avfcalexs mental health state, due to the fact the main cause of this "state" is aymbr who is a mental health nurse!!!!!!! only in poker  :-)
    Posted by pod1
    LOL.
    That was really funny. What did he say ? " IT WILL MAKE YOU ILL !!!!! " or something.
    He appeared to be to be losing it getting stressed about  other people getting stressed, and all for the reasons you mention.
    A card table is a vicious circle to be sure :)
  • edited September 2011
    Black Mass is a whoa man?  (woman).

Its nothing personal against
    avfcalexs, like many I just didnt appreciate the OP in this thread, as its an utter misrepresentation and falsehood.

But then to just put up another flat out manipulative lie that I have messaged him an apology is hugely bad form  I'd hope that the forum realise I have more integrity than that.  I really dont like what he's attempted to do here.

Black mass: I agree with you post fully in regard to poker in general.  But what he is doing isnt that.  I think pod1 hit the real issue smack on the head.

• edited September 2011
    Black Mass is a whoa man?  (woman).

I have to admit that i am a whoa man and not a woman.
    I hope that clears up any confusion.
  • edited September 2011
    the real crime here is a guy who supports villa doing a typical bitter villa thing really
  • edited September 2011
    Just shows how these krazy theories about the legitimacy of online poker can totally destroy the minds of those not mentally strong enough to cope with it.  The guy is losing the plot. It's eating away at him, to the point where it's gone too far. Same with dalty on the other thread. And bigal going mental on multiple threads.  Seriously, some people just cannot cope with it. It will make you ill !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    lol i take offence to this to be honest as you know no more than me about the legitimacy of online poker and were all in the same boat until somebody shows us some transparancy to the regulations for online poker sites which lets be honest it would be easy for sky or other sites to do but they choose not too WHY? any good business knows you give the customer what they want that's just good business were not asking for money just info which costs nothing so why hide it.
    p.s. my theory is paying nicely at the mo so why would i change it,and i would be carefull who you call krazy as you may just be the one who ends up looking silly in the end so if i were you until the regulations are produced i would come down off your high horse.

i would say a fair percentage of online poker players do not think online poker is 100% legit so for arguments sake lets say 20% have there doubts that's possibly hundreads of millions lost revenue for online poker if these people stay away which could be easily resolved by the industry by putting out clear and strict regulations that they have to adhere to ie rng regulations from the numbers(cards) generated to how they find them dealt and reordered for the flop turn and river etc you would think any business would hate to miss out on this money so why do they not put out these regulations simple really.
  • edited September 2011
     DOHHHHHHHPosts: 10532
    First: 17/6/2009
    Last: 12/9/2011In Response to Re: What's wrong with this site?:
    i agree with most of what you say pod 1, but i think you may be missing my point. the question i would like answered is is the game truly random as this is what sites are implying. if it is random then each hand is dealt from a pack of 52 without any idea what the next card will be, this is regulated in the live game. and transparent for all to see, but is it the same for online poker. if sky put it in the forum that it is then i will accept that as a fact. i have never said that online poker is rigged. i am happy with my results on sky. i don't win a lot i dont lose a lot. i just enjoy playing poker. i take my bad beats have a moan and carry on.i am just asking that the regulations be transparent for everyone to understand. allowing them to decide weather they want to spend their money in full knowledge of all the facts
    Posted by drumahai05

I've tried/am trying to avoid commenting on threads started by "area51 regs" recently, although it is hard at times.
    All/most of my A51 posts now will be on threads started by, (and posts contributed by) new players entering A51.
    But fwiw the above post is one of the most reasonable posts I've read from an A51er, and I see no reason why his requests cannot be met by sky.
    I'm certain they can provide evidence to put your mind at rest about the validity of the RNG, and I can't see why they haven't done it already.
    So, over to sky I guess, and we can all play happily ever after ........................
  • edited September 2011
    that didnt work lol, would read dohhhs last comment in "whats wrong with this site?" before making a comment like that dalty!
  • edited September 2011
    that didnt work lol, would read dohhhs last comment in "whats wrong with this site?" before making a comment like that dalty!
    Posted by pod1
    ive read it mate but he's well out of line calling people krazy when we are all in the same boat and no one is any the wiser about regulations etc what proof does he have that im krazy have i posted over 10 million posts of absoulte jibberish and crazyness lol.
    oh and by the way god is a bannana and britney spears is a man now theres crazy post 1 more to come
  • edited September 2011
    i might be wrong dalty, but the crazy comment wasnt about him thinking the rng was faulty, it was about him making it up that it was a sky bh hand that he was posting when it was so obvious it wasnt sky it was another site!  please let me know if im wrong   phil
  • edited September 2011
    i might be wrong dalty, but the crazy comment wasnt about him thinking the rng was faulty, it was about him making it up that it was a sky bh hand that he was posting when it was so obvious it wasnt sky it was another site!  please let me know if im wrong   phil
    Posted by pod1
    Just shows how these krazy theories about the legitimacy of online poker can totally destroy the minds of those not mentally strong enough to cope with it.  The guy is losing the plot. It's eating away at him, to the point where it's gone too far. Same with dalty on the other thread. And bigal going mental on multiple threads.  Seriously, some people just cannot cope with it. It will make you ill !!!

from dohhhhhhh's post correct me if im wrong but does this not name me as a crazy which to be honest i lol at but a clear swipe at me for my newbie run good theory.
    for someone who has never played live poker he does have a lot of blind faith in online poker but has nothing to compare it too if he has never played live(which i believe to be correct i may be wrong though)