You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Questions that need Answers

edited September 2011 in The Shed
 Is hunting the Donk a Cruel blood sport.

Is Fishing for Fish a Cruel cold blooded sport.

Is Bluffing lying and dishonest.

Is calling with Air using up vital resources.

Is Sky's RNG  polluting our Rivers.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    can i answer yes to all the above
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers:
    can i answer yes to all the above
    Posted by paige55
    Trish Hunni,   I will have to take you under my wing. ?     You never ever say "Yes" to anything,   you should always say "May-be" and in certain cases never in a month of Sundays.  Hugsx
  • edited September 2011
     Right the Dishes are done.!   Time for another Poll. ?
  • edited September 2011
     If players that say they never Bluff   ----------  Bluffing.?
  • edited September 2011
      Reliably informed by the RNG that every Player on" Sky Poker" has at sometime Bluffed.

That makes us all dishonest and the pot calling the kettle black. :-)  :-(
  • edited September 2011
    If you could change your poker name from logged on, what would u chose?
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh i geddit now. I thought her name was Log Don. I figured she was a lumberjack or something. She certainly appears to have an axe to grind esp. regarding men.
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Nice thought but it wont happen. !  I  tried and failed to change it when Hubby first registered me on Sky Poker but now I've got used to my Alias and everyone knows its me.  It has its advantages as having a male sounding Alias other players don't think I'm female and I don't get sexually orientated remarks in the chat box.  Not that it would worry me as I can dish it out and give as good as I get.  Living with my Hubby all these years with his one liners has toughened me up.   If Sky did relent then it would have to be "Annie x"    or  may-be    Hugs for u    I jest.!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers : Ahhhhhhhhhhh i geddit now. I thought her name was Log Don. I figured she was a lumberjack or something. She certainly appears to have an axe to grind esp. regarding men.
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    Oh I thought it was because she had a habit of Shi`te ing on things ;-)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers : Oh I thought it was because she had a habit of Shi`te ing on things ;-)
    Posted by lucy4
    pmsl. That's worse than urinating in flowerpots definitely ;)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers : pmsl. That's worse than urinating in flowerpots definitely ;)
    Posted by BLACK_MASS
    You would not be amused if you had spent all day potting your lovely flowers and plants only to have some yob from the pub down the road think it funny to relieve himself on the way home in my flower pots because he was to lazy to go before he left Al's Bar.  Mmm don't start me off.!
  • edited September 2011
     Bad Language do we need it,   is there something to be said for silence.?
  • edited September 2011
    THE SOUND OF SILENCE
  • edited September 2011
    Rake  do we need it ------- no not for the Garden silly.!   In Poker that is.    Time and time again I hear players moan about the high Rake Sky  charge.?  Is it only me that accepts its a necessary evil that must be paid. Your habit hobby whatever you want to call it must be fed.   Sky Poker is not a Charity or Subsidised by the Government, it is a Business and like any other Business that provides a service to its customers it has to charge those customers to survive.  We all like a Take away.?  but take away the Rake take away the Business.?  We will all end up with nothing else to do but Rake the Garden.!  May-be Sky should be a Charity then we would all rush to support it.?
  • edited September 2011
     The rake is a great metaphor for life, those that can afford it least pay more percentage wise while the people that pay the lower percentage are rewarded twice (Cheaper rake and cash for points) because they have more money to spend!
     ps in poker I reliase that some people that have more money to spend is because they are good at poker and have made their money this way. This is also true in life.

What is also true in poker and life is that the people with money get the chance to start further up the ladder!
  • edited September 2011
     The rake is a great metaphor for life, those that can afford it least pay more percentage wise while the people that pay the lower percentage are rewarded twice (Cheaper rake and cash for points) because they have more money to spend!  ps in poker I reliase that some people that have more money to spend is because they are good at poker and have made their money this way. This is also true in life.  What is also true in poker and life is that the people with money get the chance to start further up the ladder!
    Posted by Donut64
    From little Acorns big Oak tree's grow -------- what a splendid tree you are.!
  • edited September 2011
    [QUOTE]THE SOUND OF SILENCE
    Posted by logdon

From you this must surely be a 1st.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers : [QUOTE ]THE SOUND OF SILENCE Posted by logdon
    From you this must surely be  1st.
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Thank you  it took a while for you to admit it.

Silence is for Jonathan Ross
  • edited September 2011
    voted no for all lol, only one so far!!

n1 Annie, X
  • edited September 2011
    voted no for all lol, only one so far!! n1 Annie, X
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    How could you vote No to the Questions.       Muppet of the first order.?      Hope you got the Anwser to your Question. ? 
  • edited September 2011
    Ive some for you :-

Do you ever fake it?
    Does you bum look big in what your wearing?
    Does 'size' matter?
  • edited September 2011
     Hi,   to all that have sent invitation to connect to my PM service I must apologize for not accepting the invitation. I'm not being nasty or disrespectful  in not connecting with you, its because the service is not private,  it is the fault of Sky Mods  who monitor my Pm service.
     I thought when I first joined Sky that  PM means ---- Private Messages or Personal Messages.  But found that they were looking into my messages and had information that could only have come from my PMs which they used to ban certain players.  Having discovered this I will no-longer trust my PMs to be Private and for that reason I will no-longer us this service.  If you wish to contact me then please use the open Forum for all to see.  I have nothing to hide so why spy on me. Every day when I log on I find they are monitoring my site this is very disconcerting and untrustworthy and the reason I will not use the service.  Anne
  • edited September 2011
    Ive some for you :- Do you ever fake it? Does you bum look big in what your wearing? Does 'size' matter?
    Posted by loonytoons
    All the time --- need to get it over with and get some sleep

Never in a month of Sundays

Only if your not sure its there.?

Edit,   Just tried on 14 fits nicely but a 12 is a no no.  I'm sure they sew the wrong labels on just to make you think your slimmer and buy the dress.!
  • edited September 2011
    if you could fly, what bird would you be?
    if you could swim, what fish would you be?
  • edited September 2011
    if you could fly, what bird would you be? if you could swim, what fish would you be?
    Posted by lozgo
    Peregrine Falcon ------------- fastest bird in the West

Barracuda -----------  feistiest fish in the Ocean.

Catch me if you can.?
  • edited September 2011
       "Melancholy"    is it a fruit or a veg.?  Turnips are they on men's trousers. ?  Onion's do you know yours.?  When you peel an Orange does it make a sound.?  Mmmm!
  • edited September 2011

one back to you that needs an answer.

THE CANDLE OF ENLIGHTENMENT ONCE LIT WONT SINGE OR BURN, BUT WILL TURN THE DARKEST STATE OF SUFFERING TO A GREATER STATE OF PAIN.  

I.E PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW BAD OFF THEY ARE UNTIL YOU SHOW THEM.

SHOULD WE TELL THEM ??????? 

A BIT DEEP  LOGDON  ???????
  • edited September 2011
    Mmmm Grass Hopper  Candle in the wind .?        I would tell them        watch your BR.!
  • edited September 2011
                                Question,

Talking of BR  No not British Rail,  TK   my Bank Roll.    

Why did I Donk off all my chips and my hard earned pocket money for the next week in one night.?

Answer,

Well it was Hubby's fault every time he got himself a beer he topped up my glass and by the end of the evening I was Sozzled. ! The other players must have thought Christmas had come early!  "Oh well,  free rolls till pocket money day".? sob, sob.
  • edited September 2011
    QUESTION:

if im really dying for a wee or poo and i mean to the point at which i am gonna wet myself or poo my self and it hurts not to realease and im at the final table holding pk As what do i do? if i stay and play its gonna be messy if i go i might lose my chance of winning.