You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Questions that need Answers

2»

Comments

• edited September 2011
     Most Men are B utt clenching tight wads I'm sure you're no different and can hang on beyond the call of Duty.

Most Men are Big Babies and should carry their Potty around with them at all times.  Sit on it.?

Most Men at some time in their life have followed though and left others ( Mrs Dazler )to clear up the mess. whats different!

My Answer is, 
                              If you stay there are two Accident's about to happen 

If you go you will never know. ?    use the spay after please. 
  • edited September 2011
      Dazler why is your Church now a MAC' DONALDS

Has your congregation deserted you

Have you stolen the church funds

Have you run off with the church organist

Is the little devil in you winning the War. 
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers:
      Dazler why is your Church now a MAC' DONALDS  Has your congregation deserted you  Have you stolen the church funds  Have you run off with the church organist  Is the little devil in you winning the War. 
    Posted by logdon
    alas there are too many sinners out there and dont want to repent, and spend far too much time in the pub, but i will do an offer to get them back in

Holy Burgers full of pokergod goodness buy one burger get a free jug of comunial wine to wash it down with :)
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers : alas there are too many sinners out there and dont want to repent, and spend far too much time in the pub, but i will do an offer to get them back in Holy Burgers full of pokergod goodness buy one burger get afree jug of communal wine to wash it down with :)
    Posted by Dazler
    Mmm would that be the wine you misappropriated from Al's bar saying it was out of date. I think you have broken your Holy vow's and given in to the pleasures of the flesh as the girls upstairs in Al's bar say your tab is closed. 
  • edited September 2011
    Why are Men such a "Desert" of Information.?

And Women so informative.!
  • edited September 2011
    Holy Burgers -------------- Are they like Donuts ---------- The same price as ordinary Burgers but with 30% missing? 
  • edited September 2011
    Why are Men such a "Desert" of Information.? And Women so informative.!
    Posted by logdon
    We may be a desert of information, but we have small oasis of concentrated knowledge.
    Women tend to have a great deal of information, but not a lot of it is of any real use.

I sense i am about to get my just ..ahem..desserts!!
  • edited September 2011
    Male Concentrated Knowledge;  How many hairs he has on his chest and other area's

What time the Pub opens.

How many beers he can drink before being legless.

Can drink ten pints have a curry takeaway and knows which end it will come out first.

Thinks Its best to talk about football all evening on his first date.

Accidentally drops the condoms and thinks she'll be impressed and up for it.

Let one off on the packed bus home and shouts Darling how could you.

Thinks Women are stupid and they believe everything he says.

That he's so irresistible with the rolled up socks down his underpants.

A small Oasis trying to look like big watering hole. Wonderwall no Brickwall

• edited September 2011
     What do you think of my Whip? :Dhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/lodgee39/6197582789/in/photostream
    Posted by Donut64
    What was the Question;   Could I eat one. ? Would I eat one.?

Answer;    You bet my fat Bot I could.!
    More than a mouthful there Donut I put on three pounds just looking at it.?   How much are they,  no no don't.  Where can I buy them, no no don't tell me. Oh its Ok  I have the willpower to resist. I look at cakes as small Fluffy cuddly dogs and I would never eat a small cuddly dog. Down Rover!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers : What was the Question;   Could I eat one. ? Would I eat one.?   Answer;    You bet my fat Bot I could.! More than a mouthful there Donut I put on three pounds just looking at it.?   How much are they,  no no don't.  Where can I buy them, no no don't tell me. Oh its Ok  I have the willpower to resist. I look at cakes as small Fluffy cuddly dogs and I would never eat a small cuddly dog. Down Rover!
    Posted by logdon
     I got 2 packs of 3 from Asda for £3. :D
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Questions that need Answers :  I got 2 packs of 3 from Asda for £3. :D
    Posted by Donut64
    YOU DOG?