You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

"Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary"

Comments

• edited March 2012
    Hey Simonatur, appreciate your post.

In the post above yours, you'll see I mentioned some HU genuis offering to look @ my play.

On the thread linked below his video on Ptube, you'll see my post and his response :) lol.

-------------------

Good start to the day, skys first Velo tourny, managed to stop my run of bubbles and get the top spot.

DOHHHHHHH720001£36 + 10 League PointsKerrnal02£21.60 + 8 League Pointsweeks4203£14.40 + 6 League PointsWAM044 League Points

Only a £3 buy in, but maybe a sign of things to come. 1 tabling ftw.
  • edited March 2012
    Lol, discussing skys daytime MTT options with Young Gun on MSN.

The convo went as follows....

(the '2pm') is a £3 buy in MTT that gets 30-40 runners.

John Bevan says
    doing ok 
    u in 2pm?

JJ JJ says
    no

John Bevan says
    i am well soft
    usually win it

JJ JJ says
    lol u dont usually win it moobs

John Bevan says
    i do wen i play it

JJ JJ says
    what %age of the time do u win it when u play it?

John Bevan says
    prob like 15% or something high
    dont play it enough
    sounds ridic but i have won it alot

JJ JJ says
    think 15% is optimistic

John Bevan says
    maybe 

JJ JJ says
    but even if u win it 15% of the time, wudnt say u usually win it
    suggests u usually dont win it

John Bevan says
    lol

lololol.

I take back everything I said last week about him being honest.

He's obv a deluded lying b****** !!!!

;)

• edited March 2012
    ooops, genuinely a coincidence. Had been lurking here before looking for something worth watching on Ptube.

have to challenge you to a match sometime for a laugh
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary":
    ooops, genuinely a coincidence. Had been lurking here before looking for something worth watching on Ptube. have to challenge you to a match sometime for a laugh
    Posted by simonnatur
    Yeh really appreciate the post though, I'm always on the look out for good stuff. I'd much rather sit down and watch/discuss poker for 3 hours than sit and play it!

If you find anything else, plz let me know :)

Up for playing a few turbos/hyper turbos later today, 5pm is if u like? £1.05, or whatever lowest buy in is.

If not, just post when you wanna play.

thnx again, looking forward to more of that guys vids! 
  • edited March 2012
    Moobs being an idiot, (cont) .....

Is he Don in disguise?????????????????

------------------

JJ JJ says
    2pm?

John Bevan says
    i got in AQ v AK AIP
    they open shoved @ level 3
    i thought they were a donk so called

JJ JJ says
    so this wasn't 1 of the 15% of times u win it then?

John Bevan says
    ney

JJ JJ says
    Prob nocked overally percentage down to about 14%?

John Bevan says
    i reckon i prob have won like 10-15% of times ive played it honest

JJ JJ says
    over how many 2pms?

John Bevan says
    dunno prob like 20 ish
    maybe less

JJ JJ says
    lol so uve won it twice?

John Bevan says
    nah ive won it like 5 times

JJ JJ says
    so u must have played it at least 50 times to have a 10% win ratio?

John Bevan says
    nah not that many 
    prob better win ratio then

• edited March 2012
    So I'd suggest opening a seperate poker bank account, otherwise the only way to do this really is to keep it all in your SP account?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Doesn't doing something like this mean you never actually see your winnings?

When I withdraw I juist forget about it being poker money and spend it on alcohol...

Trololol @ YG what a fool ;)
  • edited March 2012
    LOL!

More MSN Moobs convo's please.
  • edited March 2012
    Some of the stuff ppl come out with on msn is unreal.

No wonder I spend all afto talking instead of playing.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My fave TV show of all time is obviously 'the office'....

There's a scene in ep.4 of series 1, where the employees of the office are asked to describe their "ultimate fantasy" in life, in front of their collegues, so obviously it's not gonna be anything 'outragious'...

Unless you're Gareth, who answers, "2 lesbians probably, sisters. I'm just watching"

Whilst I can't argue with Gareths choice, other than the 'just watching' bit, If I were to give an answer that wouldn't be snap deleted from the forum.....

I'd prob chose to be placed in the mind of other people for xxx period of time.....

It amazes me sometimes how some people think, not just when it comes to poker, but other things...

Like the poker players who post in A51....

Not just the attention seeking ones, but the (normally) intelligent people who are absolutely 100% convinced in their own mind that online poker sites are fixed....

I'd love to be in their minds for like an hour, after a bad session.

Then there's ppl like moobs.

His mind really does fascinate me.

lol.

What a plonker.........

Wonder what goes on in that head!!!!!

I wonder if there's moment's during a day where it just goes totally blank, and he just like 'spaces out' for 5 seconds, then comes back in to the real world, confused about what he was just thinking about....

lololol.

What a legend.

The human minddddddddddddddd eh?

IDCU/FAIL/SIMONATEUR, hu @ 4-45, find me ;)
  • edited March 2012
    lol rubbz in this thread, i dont help myself :) 

im jus bit stupid, all fun and games
  • edited March 2012
    LOL! More MSN Moobs convo's please.
    Posted by Darntootin
    +1

hilariousaments
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : +1 hilariousaments
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    not as good as hoggers singerments ;) oh gareth bale, he looks like a chimp pmsl
  • edited March 2012
    thanks for the feedback mate, mucho grasio. never thought about having a poker account, always just had br on whatever site i was playing.
    yes i have topped up from time to time ie buying into grand final spt, when i was going to have a night at nl300 and thought better of it.
    i think it just comes down to concentration and discipline, and on the flip side get cocky and trying to out play people down streets with any 2 because the lose isnt going to hurt.
    i was chatting with huuuume  a few weeks ago , and what br i need to play nl50 "properly" and maybe i need a goal to focus on to stay focussed. 
    yes i can put 2 k on my account and play it but im not that dumb to do it yet as its the level i fall down soooo dramatically. too many players can see straight through my game andi end up getting royally done roughly from behind.
    like i say, i need to find out why i am playing poker at the moment, getting stuck in a rut, maybe its time to change games (4 cards still seems alien to me)
     thanks again phil

• edited March 2012

Sigh day :(

I blame the curse of the cash 4 points being paid!!!

Got on a losing roll @ 10's against punters corner regular, 'Alfie'.

He was pretty tough, had the momentum with him and crushed me like 12 out of 14 games before I decided to give up. An amateur mistake by me to keep playing him, so many other soft games available, and I wasn't adapting well enough to his style of play.

Clawed alot back, but still a losing session.

Gotta stop getting in holes early in sessions, t'snot good :(

UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
    DOHHHHHHH  49-£1  £15  -7%-£36  -N/ASkyPoker<1Day SNG Onlyx
    Graph

Game on again on Satdi, lotta work to do :(

• edited March 2012
    Good game last night Dohh and always around early evenings for some more games in the future.
    To be fair i hadnt been doing gr8 on DYMs so thought i would see if any fish were about on HUs and luckily enough Dohhh took the bite.  LOL
  • edited March 2012
    More YG comedy :P

JJ JJ says
    owt wrong with your ears?
    u got a hearing aid?

John Bevan says
    no ears fine

JJ JJ says
    thats alright then, i fail on ears
    got tinitus

John Bevan says
    wats that mean theyre small?

• edited March 2012
    More YG comedy :P JJ JJ says owt wrong with your ears? u got a hearing aid? John Bevan says no ears fine JJ JJ says thats alright then, i fail on ears got tinitus John Bevan says wats that mean theyre small?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Lol, great thread Doh - sorry, I'm a "long time lurker, 1st time flasher" - oo er missus!

I haven't checked out pokertube yet, do you have any s&g posters u wud recommend on there?

I know you're well read up on your pokerz, but if you haven't already or if any1else is interested - I would really recommend the archive articles on: http://www.bluffmagazine.com/ 

Anyway, just wanted to say hi & pls keep posting (esp your convo's with Don / YG!) :)

Priyesh (AKA PJ / Jingle).
  • edited March 2012
    More YG comedy :P JJ JJ says owt wrong with your ears? u got a hearing aid? John Bevan says no ears fine JJ JJ says thats alright then, i fail on ears got tinitus John Bevan says wats that mean theyre small?
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

LOL tbh im surprised your the one who knows what tinitus is !

I mean you dont know what a poussin is do you ;).
  • edited March 2012
    Morningo HUsngogogooooooo

Love Saturdays, don't really like playing poker on Saturdays. Always lose :(

I recorded a solid hours worth of HU hypers in my last session, mainly against Alfie, but a few more on the end.

To anyone interested in improving their game, I'd reccommend downloading the recording software and just watch yourself playing.....

It's so much better than going through Hand histories, you get a feel for the game and game flow, and moves that wouldn't normally make sense just looking at a blank HH, suddenly do....

Well, I could see why I was doing sum stuff, doesn't mean it was 'making sense' :S

-------------------------------------------------

Plan for today is to take it as it comes. Which prob means f ek about all afternoon. 

Gonna watch bolton, then the racing for abit, then soccer satdi, then might start thinking about grinding @ 5. Haven't checked the Ttime game, but hope it's summat kak!

Prob have an eye on the SPT streams too, see if anything funny is happening. 

Cracked the first tin @ 1 minute past midday, (was watching the clock for an hour, sigh). 

Cud be v good, or v bad!

Anyone wanna game this afto lemme know! :P

glgl!
  • edited March 2012
    recording software ? where how what????
  • edited March 2012
    recording software ? where how what????
    Posted by pod1
    Is that what you said to your wife when she saw those videos you sent out to your m8s?

• edited March 2012
    lol. just playing around with software now, being a computer dunce, this might take me a while

• edited March 2012
    ok , have recorded a game , found the folder where the stupid thing hid it. now how do you you get it from there to here?? if i move things about i normally use a 500 ton crane, this hurts my head!!!
  • edited March 2012
    Morningo HUsngogogooooooo Love Saturdays, don't really like playing poker on Saturdays. Always lose :( I recorded a solid hours worth of HU hypers in my last session, mainly against Alfie, but a few more on the end. To anyone interested in improving their game, I'd reccommend downloading the recording software and just watch yourself playing..... It's so much better than going through Hand histories, you get a feel for the game and game flow, and moves that wouldn't normally make sense just looking at a blank HH, suddenly do.... Well, I could see why I was doing sum stuff, doesn't mean it was 'making sense' :S ------------------------------------------------- Plan for today is to take it as it comes. Which prob means f ek about all afternoon.  Gonna watch bolton, then the racing for abit, then soccer satdi, then might start thinking about grinding @ 5. Haven't checked the Ttime game, but hope it's summat kak! Prob have an eye on the SPT streams too, see if anything funny is happening.  Cracked the first tin @ 1 minute past midday, (was watching the clock for an hour, sigh).  Cud be v good, or v bad! Anyone wanna game this afto lemme know! :P glgl!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

The reason recording software is useful to you is that youre so off your trolley you can never remember what happened!

• edited March 2012
    ok , have recorded a game , found the folder where the stupid thing hid it. now how do you you get it from there to here?? if i move things about i normally use a 500 ton crane, this hurts my head!!!
    Posted by pod1
    U need to get 'join me' Pod, then I can see ur screen and see exactly how clueless u are.

Prob the only person I can laugh at for being more clueless than me!

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: "Sit & DOHHHHHHH Diary" : U need to get 'join me' Pod, then I can see ur screen and see exactly how clueless u are. Prob the only person I can laugh at for being more clueless than me!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

*Ahem*
  • edited March 2012
    Couldn't get the vid on UTUBE, but managed to get it on pokertube!! wiiiiiiiiiiiiii

• edited March 2012
    just done "join me" pm me your screen name. (still dont know how this works but in for a penny in for a pound!!")
  • edited March 2012
    how hard can it be getting it from my computer to a link on here for gords sake!!!
  • edited March 2012
    I watched 3 or 4 of your matches against Munst yesterday, how did you do at end of day?

understand if you dont want to post about strategy on here, but i was interested that you chose to continue with min raising btn perhaps 85% during early blind levels, even though you seemed to be getting called almost 100%

seems like this just increases the variance in an already hi var game, if you dont have much fold equity. I guess on other hand he didnt seem to 3 bet much. Do you think there is ever any value in limping and playing flops - obv so long as you dothis with a balanced range of hands?

would still like to play a few of these but £21 to rich for my blood.

btw do you always single table these? 
  • edited March 2012
    ok mate i think i got the video thing sussed. can you have a browse. 2 very long games, it ebbs and flows, punch and counter punch. the delicacies of this game are very refined and i hope you can  spot the  subtitle's.  you might even learn somethin :-)