You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS

edited January 2012 in Area 51
BIGGEST FIXED SITE ON THE NET....HANDS PUT TOGETHER TO GET U OFF TABLE ASAP SO U JOIN ANOTHER ONE...WHICH MEANS MORE QUICK SKY PROFIT...GL ALL

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Thanks for tip off.
  • edited September 2011
    cant disagree!!
  • edited September 2011
    sky must be mind readers then
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS:
    BIGGEST FIXED SITE ON THE NET....HANDS PUT TOGETHER TO GET U OFF TABLE ASAP SO U JOIN ANOTHER ONE...WHICH MEANS MORE QUICK SKY PROFIT...GL ALL
    Posted by chipsta
    not your first thread on this subject.....yet you are still playing on here? lol
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by chipsta
    ok i will try not to be flippant......

say i have £1000 in my account(i wish!) why do sky need to get me off a table?

why not just make me lose untill they have my 1k?
  • edited September 2011
    here u go davey, wot can i do about this one..............

played to perfection to be scre wed over

Hand History #419552252 (17:07 29/09/2011)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    booboo472 Small blind  50.00 50.00 4550.00
    kristinn Big blind  100.00 150.00 2770.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

nick153 Fold     
    bigal36903 Raise  300.00 450.00 1565.00
    booboo472 Raise  450.00 900.00 4100.00
    kristinn Call  400.00 1300.00 2370.00
    bigal36903 Raise  1000.00 2300.00 565.00
    booboo472 Call  800.00 3100.00 3300.00
    kristinn Call  800.00 3900.00 1570.00
    Flop

booboo472 All-in  3300.00 7200.00 0.00
    kristinn Fold     
    bigal36903 All-in  565.00 7765.00 0.00
    booboo472 Unmatched bet  2735.00 5030.00 2735.00
    booboo472 Show
    • K
    • K

bigal36903 Show
    • A
    • A

Turn

• K

River

booboo472 Win Three Kings 5030.00
  • edited September 2011
    that is one of many in the last 2 days yet again, the luck gods are not with me, or should i say the odds god
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by chipsta

So it`s only taken you 16 & 1/2 months to figure this out?

Change your username to Clouseau.!!!

Put "poker bad beats" on youtube and just see how many times it happens live too.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS:
    that is one of many in the last 2 days yet again, the luck gods are not with me, or should i say the odds god
    Posted by bigal36903
    you could fold em preflop....but then you would lose 100% of the time instead of 20% :)

show us your end of week stats........you know you are playing the game right.....
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : not your first thread on this subject.....yet you are still playing on here? lol
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    still playin ,not still depositing..massive difference wide boy...????  lol..
    dont see half as many as the regulars i used to either...explain that one ??? lol..
    not your first rubbish thread either..lol
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : ok i will try not to be flippant...... say i have £1000 in my account(i wish!) why do sky need to get me off a table? why not just make me lose untill they have my 1k?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    u cant be that dense surely...its not sky that wins ya 1000 quid,they just get their profit dependin on the amount of game ya playing,hence the sooner they knock u off table the quicker u get on another so they get their profit again and QUICK...if this is still unclear davey its also available in braille....
  • edited September 2011
    sky must be mind readers then
    Posted by stokefc
    dont get that one like...but as long as ya happy i guess
  • edited September 2011
    lots of lol, must be happy chappy lol

• edited September 2011
    Well last night i regged for 2 tournies,normally id play these two and dependant how im runnin id reg for another two especially if im runnin bad in the 1st 2.
    Anyway i bust out(or should i say sky bust me)knowing that id reg for the other 2 but instead i logged out never to play poker that night again..they didn't read my mind last night.
    Do ya catch me drift now.
  • edited September 2011
    Well last night i regged for 2 tournies,normally id play these two and dependant how im runnin id reg for another two especially if im runnin bad in the 1st 2. Anyway i bust out(or should i say sky bust me)knowing that id reg for the other 2 but instead i logged out never to play poker that night again..they didn't read my mind last night. Do ya catch me drift now.
    Posted by stokefc
    exactly the way they work mate..
  • edited September 2011
    what chipsta is saying, you enjoy playng poker and if u lose you will join another
  • edited September 2011

Oh chipsta!!!!!!!!!! Man its poker you win some n lose some thats how it is you cant win every hand boy...Just take time off then come back...

• edited September 2011
    Oh chipsta!!!!!!!!!! Man its poker you win some n lose some thats how it is you cant win every hand boy...Just take time off then come back...
    Posted by cleaverjim
    That is what is so great about this game , ure rarely that far in front OR that far behind
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : u cant be that dense surely...its not sky that wins ya 1000 quid,they just get their profit dependin on the amount of game ya playing,hence the sooner they knock u off table the quicker u get on another so they get their profit again and QUICK...if this is still unclear davey its also available in braille....
    Posted by chipsta
    oh dear apologies if i hit a nerve but.........i was talking cash..if i have 1k when its gone its gone i do understand the concept of rake;

also i cant for the life of me understand why you/anyone would continue to play on a site you deem to be fixed?
  • edited September 2011
    stokey you cad!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : you could fold em preflop....but then you would lose 100% of the time instead of 20% :) show us your end of week stats........you know you are playing the game right.....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    davey, if you had seen how many time AA has lost in the last 3 days, i think i might fold them...
  • edited September 2011
    stokey you cad!
    Posted by pod1
    glad somebody noticed,you know i have to slap mesel in the face sometimes to see if what i read is what i read
  • edited January 2012
    ive already posted this but how the hell can this site have over 1000 new players everytime there is a depositers freeroll please explain,and my take on fixed sites is oh hell i better not get started on that one as everything on the internet is fixed not for themselves but to get u playing more and losing more for there small percentage of what u bet
  • edited January 2012
    GUYS U SEEM TO BE MISSING THE MAIN FACTOR IN THIS. I MUST AMITTED SKY IS SICK FOR BAD BEATS BUT ..................... U HAVE TO REMMBER THAT UR PLAY  6MAX  THE MOST I REPEAT THE MOST HIGH VARIENCE FORM OF NO LIMIT POKER ADVAIBLE. HANDS LIKE J7 ARE 50/50 TO WIN ??? WITH THESE ODD'S NO WONDER U GET THE BAD BEATS AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT U GET NEW PLAYER WHO CAN'T PLAY THE GAME WHO JUST ABOUT NO THE RULES.

• edited January 2012
    For me there is no doubt that online is altered or enhanced.

Thing is I dont feel the need to shout about it.  It'd be like standing in a lunchtime que at pizza hut and telling everyone that the food is awful.  They've all eaten there before, they know what they are getting.  Its their choice at the end of the day, as informed or uninformed as it is.

What is the point of ranting online is fixed?  People will argue strongly on one side and the other.  Making good points.

But If someone really thinks that the industry is broken, they should let their feet do the talking or hold their peace I think.
  • edited January 2012
    hahahah davey give yr head a shake man. this  sites as bent as they come. weather we choose to play on it or not,bottom line is its rigged. and its so blatent and obviouse to see, its getting to a point wer you end up playing the softwer not the player. and CHIPSTA your spot on wat yr saying pall, keep it up,,,,
  • edited January 2012
    THEY have the new players,but they probly play the freeroll and leave,probly just use the betting part of sky,as they pay 5 places on a lot of racing.football odds good on ere aswell.the poker is ok on ere,u get a better class of player if u play 22 quid games and over,skyyyyyyyyyyyyyy theeeeeeeeeeee besttttttttttttt.
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : oh dear apologies if i hit a nerve but.........i was talking cash..if i have 1k when its gone its gone i do understand the concept of rake; also i cant for the life of me understand why you/anyone would continue to play on a site you deem to be fixed?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    davey davey davey (or mr statto ) as i like to call u (well lets me print that name anyway) sayin that u are the sky poker spokesman can u lighten me to the odds of flopped pairs in reality???coz just cant be 70% chance as it is on this site or are u goin to say that dusnt happen either lmco..your much appreciated SKY knowledge would be of great help..many thanks SIR..
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : davey davey davey (or mr statto ) as i like to call u (well lets me print that name anyway)sayin that u are the sky poker spokesman can u lighten me to the odds of flopped pairs in reality???coz just cant be 70% chance as it is on this site or are u goin to say that dusnt happen either lmco..your much appreciated SKY knowledge would be of great help..many thanks SIR..
    Posted by chipsta
    :) this i like(a bit of humour in your post).

but just because you see pp's a lot on a certain night doesnt make the site fixed etc.
    just imagine how many hands are played on this(or any) site on any given night.
    i think sky are on there way to 500m hands so thats a lot of flops and pair possibilties.
    gl in the virtual world of poker!
  • edited January 2012
    sky tryed to bust me again last night with a power cut i had 3 games on the go i ran out into the gale got my generator out the battery was dead, so had to brave the wind and rain to find one. i think sky Dave had hid them all. anyway i managed to obtain one off a van parked outside. it belongs to the wife so no problem there.it was murder trying to connect it with sheds flying over me head, trees falling all over the place. we live in a wood 300 yards from the sea, but i was not going to let sky beat me. then  success i got it going, ran back in logged on 2 games gone the last the 4000 bh i still had chips, so i got on me ladder won 2 heads and cashed. see you can beat sky as long as you have a chip a chair and a generator.:))