You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS

2»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    haha. I love Area 51.
  • edited January 2012
    You gotta luv it m8,great craic on ere
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS:
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : :) this i like(a bit of humour in your post). but just because you see pp's a lot on a certain night doesnt make the site fixed etc. just imagine how many hands are played on this(or any) site on any given night. i think sky are on there way to 500m hands so thats a lot of flops and pair possibilties. gl in the virtual world of poker!
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    thanx for ya reply but i ask u and anyone reading this just to keep an eye out for flopped pairs (in 1 game) not over thousands of hands like u said and then get back to me to see if u think its irregular too..ive monitored this for weeks now and its so obvious...i expect loads of positive feedback agreeing with ME for once if people do monitor this too..
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : thanx for ya reply but i ask u and anyone reading this just to keep an eye out for flopped pairs (in 1 game) not over thousands of hands like u said and then get back to me to see if u think its irregular too..ive monitored this for weeks now and its so obvious...i expect loads of positive feedback agreeing with ME for once if people do monitor this too..
    Posted by chipsta
    well i will try,but i am busy monitoring .......any pair that gets beat by rag ace...q9 always winning......flushes always hitting.......flushes always losing......big stack always winning all ins..........short stack always winning all ins...and kk always coming up against aa(cost me £25 this week)  :(
  • edited January 2012
    jh16 Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £8.98
    alexk120 Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £5.01
    god123 Big blind  £0.10 £0.25 £3.90
      Your hole cards
    • A

god123 Check     
    CJM90 Raise  £0.20 £0.45 £9.85
    heidabaw Call  £0.20 £0.65 £12.39
    jh16 Fold     
    alexk120 Call  £0.10 £0.75 £4.91
    god123 Call  £0.10 £0.85 £3.80
    Flop

• J

alexk120 Check     
    god123 Bet  £0.30 £1.15 £3.50
    CJM90 Call  £0.30 £1.45 £9.55
    heidabaw Call  £0.30 £1.75 £12.09
    alexk120 Fold     
    Turn

god123 Check     
    CJM90 Bet  £0.80 £2.55 £8.75
    heidabaw Call  £0.80 £3.35 £11.29
    god123 Fold     
    River

CJM90 Bet  £1.68 £5.03 £7.07
    heidabaw Raise  £3.50 £8.53 £7.79
    CJM90 Call  £1.82 £10.35 £5.25
    heidabaw Show

CJM90 Muck
    • A

heidabaw Win Straight to the 7 £9.57
  • edited January 2012
    CJM, why do you always bet half the pot? What is the rational behind it? and in the above hand, pre flop, why the min raise to 20p, what did you want that raise to do?
  • edited January 2012
    "bet for value or bet to protect".min raise pre, limp post, 1/2 pot turn and you wonder why you drag c r a p hands along !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. jeeeeesus!
  • edited January 2012
    totally correct but you cant get away from the nonces on here hope you read this 1317 from bristol. dont know how to post the hand but basically he went all in preflop with 10 8 to bust my jj. by the way was off suit and he flushed me. time to cash out.
  • edited January 2012
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: SKY POKER TAKING US ALL FOR FOOLS : thanx for ya reply but i ask u and anyone reading this just to keep an eye out for flopped pairs (in 1 game) not over thousands of hands like u said and then get back to me to see if u think its irregular too..ive monitored this for weeks now and its so obvious...i expect loads of positive feedback agreeing with ME for once if people do monitor this too..
    Posted by chipsta
    no response on the flopped pair issue..guess everyone agrees for once yeeeee haaaaaa