You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly

edited October 2011 in The Shed
More argument threads please.

They're always the most interesting. I guarantee they're the ones with the most clicks. Advertising potential Sky?

At the end of the day it's only the internet anyway. You'd have to be insane to care. But most are insane.

My point is... I dunno.

I'm into UKOPS7!!! Sat'd in with a 1/3rd of BR sat, lol. Not even sure what UKOPS7 is. I hope it's not Omaha. lol.

Glad you're kissing though, luv ya both xxxxx

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly:
    More argument threads please. They're always the most interesting. I guarantee they're the ones with the most clicks. Advertising potential Sky? At the end of the day it's only the internet anyway. You'd have to be insane to care. But most are insane. My point is... I dunno. I'm into UKOPS7!!! Sat'd in with a 1/3rd of BR sat, lol. Not even sure what UKOPS7 is. I hope it's not Omaha. lol. Glad you're kissing though, luv ya both xxxxx
    Posted by bandini
    I BELIEVE UKOPS IS A DEEPY SO WELL DONE, AND I`M CLAD FAT DOHHHH AND SMELLY ROVER HAVE KISSED AND MADE UP, I JUST HOPE NO TONGUES WERE INVOVLED
  • edited October 2011
    dohhhh is fat irishrover is smelly and everyone who is part of a team is a sad pathetic loser who has  no real friends and measures their popularity my how many myfacespacebook pokes they get and how many farmville gates they have been given..

in fact every single person on this site is a muppet,a loser and probably ugly...

except me of course i am perfect

• edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly:
    dohhhh is fat irishrover is smelly and everyone who is part of a team is a sad pathetic loser who has  no real friends and measures their popularity my how many myfacespacebook pokes they get and how many farmville gates they have been given.. in fact every single person on this site is a muppet,a loser and probably ugly... except me of course i am perfect
    Posted by jesusdog22
    You're an internet idiot.

I've googled everything you've said. And can prove you wrong with a few copy and pastes.

I'm the toughest internet warrior out. I'll fight you anywhere, round the back of MyDocuments or whatever.

Don't ever mess with me on the internet. I know how it works.
  • edited October 2011
    dohhhh is fat irishrover is smelly and everyone who is part of a team is a sad pathetic loser who has  no real friends and measures their popularity my how many myfacespacebook pokes they get and how many farmville gates they have been given.. in fact every single person on this site is a muppet,a loser and probably ugly... except me of course i am perfect
    Posted by jesusdog22
    can i join team Jesusdog please. it sounds interesting. lol
  • edited October 2011
    If women had to shave everyday, it would put a mild tummy ache into perspective I can tell you!

• edited October 2011
    Posted by jesusdog22
    LOL !! Brilliant again!!

Have answered your request for help/advice on your thread, hope it helps, have that on me!!

GL TEAM JESUSDOG!!

X

ps wasna on FB till few weeks ago LOLOLOL!!
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by jesusdog22
    aaawwww. feeling unwanted are we idiot,   emm i mean wot ever ur name is ...

who cares i dont,.  rekjhtekjr  i call you that,...
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : You're an internet idiot. I've googled everything you've said. And can prove you wrong with a few copy and pastes. I'm the toughest internet warrior out. I'll fight you anywhere, round the back of MyDocuments or whatever. Don't ever mess with me on the internet. I know how it works.
    Posted by bandini
    Best post i've ever read on here.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : You're an internet idiot. I've googled everything you've said. And can prove you wrong with a few copy and pastes. I'm the toughest internet warrior out. I'll fight you anywhere, round the back of MyDocuments or whatever. Don't ever mess with me on the internet. I know how it works.
    Posted by bandini
    oi put that rubbish in the recycle bin. If you dont ill be hiding under the covers in my C: drive.
  • edited October 2011
    Trolling is not real !!! The internet is not real !!
  • edited October 2011

Think a warning should come up when you click to open this thread.

"the contents may offend, upset, criticise, and make you wanna top yourself, do you wish to continue?"

"Yes, proceed"  "No, take me back to soft play"

No swearing allowed tho still, obv..... ;)
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by jesusdog22
    Jesusdaog.

That is totally unacceptable!!!!!

I'm the only Real Idiot on here.......so there!!!!!!

Ps. Apart from dohhhh, but he was born that way ......I have to work hard at it :)
  • edited October 2011
    This is 'outrageous' , and im deeply offended , I am the only IDIOT on this site , in fact if there had been a vote in rovers forum contest for the biggest IDIOT on the forum i would have WON this easily.

SO THERE
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by jesusdog22
    LOL- what a great way to continue the 'argument thread'- now we have Pokertrev and Debdobs both fighting each other for the biggest idiot award, and no doubt some others will take offence at being callled a muppet (lose we all do on this site, and its hard to prove ugliness when you have never seen the person). Oh, and one small warning - your so called 'perfection' might come into question as well :)
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by jesusdog22
    So does this mean Mr Kendal & Mr Orford are really Statler and Waldorf, If so then who is Beaker?

Mac
  • edited October 2011
    dohhhh is fat irishrover is smelly and everyone who is part of a team is a sad pathetic loser who has  no real friends and measures their popularity my how many myfacespacebook pokes they get and how many farmville gates they have been given.. in fact every single person on this site is a muppet,a loser and probably ugly... INCLUDING me ...
    Posted by jesusdog22
    FYP dear ;o))

You're welcome!!

xx

• edited October 2011

"Because you're fat, you're smelly, and you're both f****n ugly!" - G.A.C.
  • edited October 2011
    The next person to post is an absolute tool.
  • edited October 2011
    One more thing...... oh for crying out loud...
  • edited October 2011
    Posted by bandini
    you sir are a great and respected online warrior but be warned sir you are not in my league!!!

I have greater interlect, i have better looks and as a man i have bigger cajunes!!!

you are the blackberry to my ipod

you are the SNES to my PS3

you are the DELL to my MAC

I am the online king and you are a pauper,be warned sir be warned
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : can i join team Jesusdog please. it sounds interesting. lol
    Posted by The_Don90
    sorry sir we are at full capacity, my ego is to big to allow any others in the team
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : aaawwww. feeling unwanted are we idiot,   emm i mean wot ever ur name is ... who cares i dont,.  rekjhtekjr  i call you that,...
    Posted by bigal36903
    you call me an idiot because you lack the inteeligence to have a normal debate,shall i type small words so you can understand me,why are you called big al anyway are you trying to cover up a SMALL problem that you have ..

i am certainly not unwanted, i just dont want to be part of a team unless i am with equals,and as i am perfect that wont happen
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : you sir are a great and respected online warrior but be warned sir you are not in my league!!! I have greater interlect, i have better looks and as a man i have bigger cajunes!!! you are the blackberry to my ipod you are the SNES to my PS3 you are the DELL to my MAC I am the online king and you are a pauper,be warned sir be warned
    Posted by jesusdog22
    SNES /> />>>>>> PS3
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : Jesusdaog. That is totally unacceptable!!!!! I'm the only Real Idiot on here.......so there!!!!!! Ps. Apart from dohhhh, but he was born that way ......I have to work hard at it :)
    Posted by POKERTREV
    if you spelt my name wrong on purpose to confirm your idiot status then i commend you, if not then you are an idiot...

either way you win
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : you call me an idiot because you lack the inteeligence to have a normal debate,shall i type small words so you can understand me,why are you called big al anyway are you trying to cover up a SMALL problem that you have .. i am certainly not unwanted, i just dont want to be part of a team unless i am with equals,and as i am perfect that wont happen
    Posted by jesusdog22
    Controversial. 
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : Controversial. 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    i try my best
  • edited October 2011
    Nah it's not that, u described it as a small problem. 

It's more of a supersize, with double fries and a pure lard dip problem imo.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : you sir are a great and respected online warrior but be warned sir you are not in my league!!! I have greater interlect, i have better looks and as a man i have bigger cajunes!!! you are the blackberry to my ipod you are the SNES to my PS3 you are the DELL to my MAC I am the online king and you are a pauper,be warned sir be warned
    Posted by jesusdog22
    You knave. You jack%ss. You fool. You dare mock me?

To think of it, that the world I inhabit is ordered by beings who are not one-tenth so clever as I am. I have often suspected as much, and it is decidely unfair. Now let me see if I cannot make something out of being such a monstrous clever fellow.

But you Sir are a clown. A bufoon. Don't you know who I am?
  • edited October 2011
    LOL Bandini. Class.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : if you spelt my name wrong on purpose to confirm your idiot status then i commend you, if not then you are an idiot... either way you win
    Posted by jesusdog22
    did you ever think i spelt it incorrectly in the first place for a reason..  if you are going to write comments about someone, do you not expect them back. why should i even be polite about it.. you like it, you dont like it, tough...  aaawww de dums