You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Get your facts right before posting -------- They are both Fat and Smelly.!  they think Bath is a Town.?
  • edited October 2011
    A GREAT READ,I SHALL AWAIT THE NOVEL
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly:
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : did you ever think i spelt it incorrectly in the first place for a reason..  if you are going to write comments about someone, do you not expect them back. why should i even be polite about it.. you like it, you dont like it, tough...  aaawww de dums
    Posted by bigal36903
    well as the above post was not addressed to you then i guess i do not really have anything to say to you...expect that you are an idiot!!! bigal bi gal or whatever your name is
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly:
    In Response to Re: Dohhhhhhh's fat and IrishRover's smelly : i try my best
    Posted by jesusdog22
    YOU SILLY SILLY BOY,you dare to bandy words with your betters ???
    most little boys sit behind a computer in their bedroom,until  mummy tells them its bedtime. BEDROOM WORRIORS.
    if you wish to have an intelligent conversation,even about the size of your ego,note i say the size of your ego, not about your intellect.which i consider to be somewhat limited, i await your response, i will accept monosalabyc terms