You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Correct fold? KK pre on a DYM bubble

2»

Comments

• edited October 2011
    u got other person covered so u got to call u got kings and its 2 aginst 1 to knock the other guy so its a easy call 
  • edited October 2011
    I can never fold this !!
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Correct fold? KK pre on a DYM bubble:
    In Response to Re: Correct fold? KK pre on a DYM bubble : It is though, if you call you are 80% to win, you will be less than 80% to win if you fold. Here's a Q for you, You are at the bubble, all 4 of you have exactly 3000 chips, 1 of them shoves and you KNOW they have AQ, you have AK. Would you call? Doing anything other than calling in that situation is wrong as you are 70% to win which is a higher win-rate than you could hope for.
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    Thats different you dont know Aces are not out, you dont need to call to win so why risk tournament life i would also fold aces here however i wouldnt call anything.
    The reason this cannot be proven as you still have a stack after to play with, so you have a 50% chance to win without risking anything and then if that goes wrong your in exactly the same position after.  i am never callin a three way all in here with anything.