You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fix..

edited November 2011 in Area 51
Why is this site fixed???...
For e.g I have KJ Hurst05 a (Feeder for this site with his MTT ing) has KT s
Flop K4h 5s Js Turn and River another Spade i bet it well everytime and he rivers flush because he plays decent blind level's and feeds this site more than me!!
Auldernay or whatever its called need to look into this site it's a joke!!!!!

Comments

• edited November 2011
    lol so what happens when you win a hand is it not fixed then ?

don't be ridiculous
  • edited November 2011
    i think you should move this to area 51 along with your other rant about this fixed site

on a serious note if its hurting this much you should look to play lower levels and have tighter bankroll management.  have more buy ins for the level you play and play through the bad times they happen to everyone
  • edited November 2011
    dont understand people that say this site is fixed if they are not happy just go play somewhere else and lose lol
  • edited November 2011
    Ive just wasted 1 minute on this thread

tyvm
  • edited November 2011
    Area 51 I bet lol
  • edited November 2011
    at least post it properly

Hand History #433867668 (17:47 05/11/2011)

PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    St3llaMode Small blind   £0.25 £0.25 £152.54
    hurst05 Big blind   £0.50 £0.75 £102.74
      Your hole cards
    • K

CrazyBen23 Fold        
    BigMickO Raise   £2.00 £2.75 £141.28
    Villanhall Call   £2.00 £4.75 £63.40
    St3llaMode Fold        
    hurst05 Call   £1.50 £6.25 £101.24
    Flop

• K

hurst05 Check        
    BigMickO Check        
    Villanhall Bet   £3.13 £9.38 £60.27
    hurst05 Call   £3.13 £12.51 £98.11
    BigMickO Fold        
    Turn

• J

hurst05 Check        
    Villanhall Bet   £10.00 £22.51 £50.27
    hurst05 Call   £10.00 £32.51 £88.11
    River

hurst05 Check        
    Villanhall Bet   £16.50 £49.01 £33.77
    hurst05 All-in   £88.11 £137.12 £0.00
    Villanhall All-in   £33.77 £170.89 £0.00
    hurst05 Unmatched bet   £37.84 £133.05 £37.84
    hurst05 Show
    • K

Villanhall Show
    • J
    • K

hurst05 Win Flush to the King £131.25   £169.09
  • edited November 2011
    Hursty posted up the hand for us to look at it properly looking at the hand the way it played out you have gotta being asking yourself what am i being called here with once he turned the flush draw was not going anywere you were just unlucky.

In Response to Fix..:
    Why is this site fixed???... For e.g I have KJ Hurst05 a (Feeder for this site with his MTT ing) has KT s Flop K4h 5s Js Turn and River another Spade i bet it well everytime and he rivers flush because he plays decent blind level's and feeds this site more than me!! Auldernay or whatever its called need to look into this site it's a joke!!!!!
    Posted by Villanhall
  • edited November 2011
    Dont know how to post it properly and wasn't having a go at you.. The Site!!
    Like now i just lost with QJ Flop Q and two low cards and shove being short stacked, get called by QT and he Rivers Ten..
    P.s Huuuuuuume hates me anyway whenever he loves to me he moans  so i'm expecting grief from him!!
    And notice how the higher Blind Players are slating me on this thread..
    I can Play where i like, just wished it was fairer against these Players who Bank roll this site, there are alot of other's that think the same as me..
    I DONT MIND LOSING (kinda) just how!!
    But Goodluck to you all x x
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fix..:
    Hursty posted up the hand for us to look at it properly looking at the hand the way it played out you have gotta being asking yourself what am i being called here with once he turned the flush draw was not going anywere you were just unlucky. In Response to Fix.. :
    Posted by neil1970
    It's the fact he turned it into Flush is my piont!!!!!!!!!!!
    He could be big betting like alot of larger stacked Players do like to Play, Push Push Push..
    Not Blaming him just the fact that he turned his 2nd rate hand into rivering the Flush and me being amazingly unlucky with having two Pair after betting it properly etc..
    Too many times it happens against the Players who lose 100 then slap another 100 on in the blink of an eye who Bank Roll the site.
    NOT BLAMING HURST, he is a decent Player/person on here! OK
  • edited November 2011
    Its nice to see the actual hand.

Listen, i know its hard to take and i am in no way trying to have a go or belittle you as it sometimes comes across in text but i have a question for you. 

What did you think he was doing that with when he check shoved the river? Thats a sign of real strength, especially on a board like that. I never played Hurst but i have seen him play before and he is a good player but do you really think he is shoving with a pair of kings on a flushing board? What hands are you beating that he does this with?

I know you are having a go at the site and probably tilting slightly at the way this hand went but in all honestly, how do you think you played the hand at the end?
  • edited November 2011
    Its nice to see the actual hand. Listen, i know its hard to take and i am in no way trying to have a go or belittle you as it sometimes comes across in text but i have a question for you.  What did you think he was doing that with when he check shoved the river? Thats a sign of real strength, especially on a board like that. I never played Hurst but i have seen him play before and he is a good player but do you really think he is shoving with a pair of kings on a flushing board? What hands are you beating that he does this with? I know you are having a go at the site and probably tilting slightly at the way this hand went but in all honestly, how do you think you played the hand at the end?
    Posted by DrSharp
    The odds of him having runner runner Flush must be amazing, but it's the fact he did..
    NOT blaming Hurst, just the fact he is one of the "Crew" of Players on here that get hand after hand against shorter stacked Players along with a few others!
    I figure he has AK, K and another Card but i thought at first Bluff, hence my instant call!!!
    Looking at it in the cold day of light the next Day, yeah he could have Flush but i'm moaning about the fact it was a hand i cant fold regardless and he has 2nd nuts IN THE END..
    Tooooooo many times this happens against the Players at higher Stake level who Bank roll this site, just wished it didn't funk you over all the time, i like playing on here when it's fairer and if i get out played then i hold my hands up and think where could i have learned something from it..
    But you cant learn anything against the Computer rake : (
  • edited November 2011
    Area 51 plz

What about players that feed the site but always bet bad beats then

plz think about it for once !!

• edited November 2011
    we all have bad beats this not even a bad beat its part of poker if the best hands win all the time whats the point playing poker 
  • edited November 2011
    Soz for my 1st post mate it was a bit harsh but it was the way you came across in the op.

As you say in the cold light of day you can see where you went wrong calling that river shove , but hey fella surely you MUST have been in EXACTLY the same situation as hursty and done THIS to an oppo , we all have.

Gl at the tables

debs xx
  • edited November 2011
    unlucky in the hand villanhall. sure you'll get it back next time we play. gl.
  • edited November 2011
    Yh hurst, stop being a feeder for the site
  • edited November 2011

as it is in the poker clinic you should be check folding the river unless your putting him on two hearts your not beating much

• edited November 2011
    as it is in the poker clinic you should be check folding the river unless your putting him on two hearts your not beating much
    Posted by Batkin88
    Its pretty hard c/f ip, but imo betting that river is fine

OP, its not that unbeleivable a beat, he has 12 outs on the river. Backdoor flushes happen, esp when people flop TP then turn a flush draw

I think river is prob a b/f, not many players c/r bluff that river after you playing it so strongly and he never has a worse value hand. You have pretty good odds though, if he ever does this with missed hearts its hard to fold imo, its either a flush or a bluff nearly always. I would think hearts raise flop a lot though
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Fix..: I can understand what ur saying mate. we all do get bad beats but I do wonder sometimes if something is going on behind the tables. Lets face it its a software,I don,t think sky fix it but you can never tell, all i can say is that latly I have seen some unreal rivers?
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Fix.. : I can understand what ur saying mate. we all do get bad beats but I do wonder sometimes if something is going on behind the tables. Lets face it its a software,I don,t think sky fix it but you can never tell, all i can say is that latly I have seen some unreal rivers?
    Posted by jimchree24
    jusy think if sky has people playing on site for them it is a 100% win for them so fixing it for some people to win is a great idear why do you think it is all was the same people winning on her if you tack the time to watch some people play you will se how bad they are and how lucky they get !
    if it is about good luck and bad luck when is it going to be my turn i have had more bad beats this mouth on her than i have had on full tilt in the past 5 years !
    every mmt i have played in the past 31 days i have had a bad beat yet to be on the rigth side of a bad beat !
  • edited November 2011
    #runlikejamiehurst
  • edited November 2011
    hurst doesnt bankroll sky, he bankrolls everyone else
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    truth hurts :(
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Fix..:
    Why is this site fixed???... For e.g I have KJ Hurst05 a (Feeder for this site with his MTT ing) has KT s Flop K4h 5s Js Turn and River another Spade i bet it well everytime and he rivers flush because he plays decent blind level's and feeds this site more than me!! Auldernay or whatever its called need to look into this site it's a joke!!!!!
    Posted by Villanhall
     pmsl....you lose to a reg then say its because he is a reg sky player so they let him beat you.

Its alderney btw and there is a link to it at the bottom of every page...and they do look into sky(and up to now have found nothing amiss...gl
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fix.. : jusy think if sky has people playing on site for them it is a 100% win for them so fixing it for some people to win is a great idear why do you think it is all was the same people winning on her if you tack the time to watch some people play you will se how bad they are and how lucky they get ! if it is about good luck and bad luck when is it going to be my turn i have had more bad beats this mouth on her than i have had on full tilt in the past 5 years ! every mmt i have played in the past 31 days i have had a bad beat yet to be on the rigth side of a bad beat !
    Posted by TheBigW000
    pmsl even more!

Why would an organization like sky plant a few players and let them win?
    they get the rake whoever wins.

why do the same people keep winning?.
    because there game is so much better than yours/mine.

next time you see a "bad" player winning with bad calls etc sharkescope him.9 times out of 10 he will be a losing player.

hurst05 has been on sky for years and has improved  his game at a steady pace and is now reaping some reward for his work.

gl,dave
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fix..: I totally agree but sky have assured me they have no control, these mmt you have to have so much luck aswell as skill but how come those certain players going all in with a 5 against ur aces always seem to win?
    In Response to Re: Fix.. : jusy think if sky has people playing on site for them it is a 100% win for them so fixing it for some people to win is a great idear why do you think it is all was the same people winning on her if you tack the time to watch some people play you will se how bad they are and how lucky they get ! if it is about good luck and bad luck when is it going to be my turn i have had more bad beats this mouth on her than i have had on full tilt in the past 5 years ! every mmt i have played in the past 31 days i have had a bad beat yet to be on the rigth side of a bad beat !
    Posted by TheBigW000
  • edited November 2011
    Why is it that everytime I have a hand, I seem to be able to win, or lose.  How bizarre is that 
  • edited November 2011
    Posted by LOL_RAISE

That was a belter,  you owe me a dry cleaning bill, I wet myself with that one 
  • edited November 2011
    I have been on here for a while myself..
    This was very interesting reading some of the (Funnier) comments, i meant no offense to anyone and wish GL to all!!
    Just how it seems to roll out is all i'm saying, but deep down i love you guys x  : )
  • edited November 2011
    i can understand his shove with his top pair and flush draw, i can also understand your call. if you felt he was looking for that spade.you took a chance he didn't have it, and would not get it.if as you say you don't trust the site the right action should have been fold. and look for another spot. i do it all the time. probably why i never win anything.