You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Fix..

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fix..:
    i can understand his shove with his top pair and flush draw, i can also understand your call. if you felt he was looking for that spade.you took a chance he didn't have it, and would not get it.if as you say you don't trust the site the right action should have been fold. and look for another spot. i do it all the time. probably why i never WIN ANYTHING.
    Posted by drumahai05
    Yes that may be true BUT its also the reason why you dont LOSE EVERYTHING xxx
  • edited November 2011
    how comes i have played in the same MMT every nit at the same time and for the 4 nigth in a row i have been nocked out 23th . 3 of the money when i got my money in with best hand with a good chip sack
    and got called but a player with a bad hand and he gets lucky on the river every nit

if the site is not at it the odds on this happening  are so high it is unreal
    can any one give me odds on this happen 4 nits in a row
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: Fix..:
    how comes i have played in the same MMT every nit at the same time and for the 4 nigth in a row i have been nocked out 23th . 3 of the money when i got my money in with best hand with a good chip sack and got called but a player with a bad hand and he gets lucky on the river every nit if the site is not at it the odds on this happening  are so high it is unreal can any one give me odds on this happen 4 nits in a row
    Posted by TheBigW000
    my advice and im serious next time you are on the bubble no matter what your pocket cards are borrow my ladder chain yourself to it, say i will not be tempted begone you devil. and you will cash. it works i do it every night.
  • edited November 2011
    So many people say sites are fixed.
    *****************************************************************************************
    Sites get paid via rake. Yes big pots = big rake but more players staying cos they trust the site = more hands which = even more rake.
    *****************************************************************************************
    When I am getting sucked out 5% it's cos im having a bad run 95% because I played it incorrectly
    Even hands I think I played right and post on here and everyone says I played it right could still have been played incorrectly due to some history or table image or tiny tell that made the other player float or call a bet they would normally fold.