You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

how many have a disconection problem

lately i have seen many people who are getting discon... (pls dont tell them wot they r doing wrong and how to sort this. this thread is not for this ..

this thread is to see how many are getting disconnected..

i have been discon  twice  but one was recent
so the start is

discon so far

bigal369
macccaapacca

Comments

• edited November 2011

I have not had a single disconnection on any site since I changed from BT to Sky 8 months ago.
  • edited November 2011
    lol. move it cos of what ? i was asking a question for general chat ?

i did not do the post for getting technical queries answered. i was asking the main question of how many people were getting discon..

was this moved so that people could not comment on being discon ??
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to how many have a disconection problem:
    lately i have seen many people who are getting discon... (pls dont tell them wot they r doing wrong and how to sort this. this thread is not for this .. this thread is to see how many are getting disconnected.. i have been discon  twice  but one was recent so the start is discon so far bigal369 macccaapacca
    Posted by bigal36903
    i also have been getting disconnected. in some cases most of the other people on my tables also have the same problem. i was told to download the poker software instead of going througgh the site, but it is still happening. when i have complained b4 i was told it must be my computer as there has not been any problems with sky poker. obviously this is not correct.

luckynoel
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: how many have a disconection problem:
    In Response to how many have a disconection problem : i also have been getting disconnected. in some cases most of the other people on my tables also have the same problem. i was told to download the poker software instead of going througgh the site, but it is still happening. when i have complained b4 i was told it must be my computer as there has not been any problems with sky poker. obviously this is not correct.   luckynoel
    Posted by wall12
    I have been ok for 3 days since reinstalling Flash Player and the Sky Download........and ok earlier tonight with just 1 table, but as soon as I had 2 tables I got the freeze/timeout problems I had been having for weeks.  I was hoping the reinstall etc had done the trick, but it appears not !!............probably back to 888 until it is sorted...........