You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No more sky for me

edited November 2011 in Area 51
After crushing the tables for 2hours and getting 100bb up the sky scam site realises that im way too good for the donks here and riggs a hand - bye bye sky scam 

joey690     Raise         £3.00     £5.50     £123.19
oneye     Fold               
RUNITSRANN     Fold               
GliterBabe     Fold               
Brian666     Call         £2.00     £7.50     £101.75
miss_heart     Call         £2.00     £9.50     £37.00
Flop

Brian666     Bet         £9.50     £19.00     £92.25
miss_heart     Fold               
joey690     Raise         £25.00     £44.00     £98.19
Brian666     All-in         £92.25     £136.25     £0.00
joey690     Call         £76.75     £213.00     £21.44
Brian666     Show   
joey690     Show   
Turn

K

River

K

joey690     Win     Full House, 6s and Kings     £211.20         £232.64

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to No more sky for me:
    After crushing the tables for 2hours and getting 100bb up the sky scam site realises that im way too good for the donks here and riggs a hand - bye bye sky scam f u k wits joey690     Raise         £3.00     £5.50     £123.19 oneye     Fold                RUNITSRANN     Fold                GliterBabe     Fold                Brian666     Call         £2.00     £7.50     £101.75 miss_heart     Call         £2.00     £9.50     £37.00 Flop            5 7 6              Brian666     Bet         £9.50     £19.00     £92.25 miss_heart     Fold                joey690     Raise         £25.00     £44.00     £98.19 Brian666     All-in         £92.25     £136.25     £0.00 joey690     Call         £76.75     £213.00     £21.44 Brian666     Show    3 4 joey690     Show    6 6 Turn            K              River            K              joey690     Win     Full House, 6s and Kings     £211.20         £232.64
    Posted by Brian666
    Bye sweetpee Mwuah  take care god bless your dilusion
  • edited November 2011
    ok......goodbye and good luck.

thanks for ;letting us know.
  • edited November 2011
    If you're playing well within your bankroll losing like this wouldn't hurt so much.

• edited November 2011
    its v confusing to me hwo you can play 2million hands at a fairly low winrate and thus must experience very big swings and 1 hand where you only have like 70% equity tilts you enough to quit a site full of 'donks'
  • edited November 2011
    Heck leaving after one outdraw with runner runner, I feel your pain is all I can say.  Welcome to the wonderful world that is poker, best going in is not always best coming out.

It did not have to be runner runner KK, any 5,6 or 7 would also have sent the pot away by pairing the board.  Also interesting play with the bottom end of a straight so also the opponent could have been playing 8,9.... Always thought the bottom end or bottom house was known as 'The Idiot End'.

Guess some people think they have a god given right to 'crush' us aquarium dwellers all the time.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me:
    If you're playing well within your bankroll losing like this wouldn't hurt so much.
    Posted by AcidMan27
    He crushes 100nl with a £200 roll, lol.
    Seriously now, to play 100nl you should have min of £2000.  All the regs, will have min of £5k roll at 100nl some have way more
  • edited November 2011
    this from the same player who is that good he failed to realise that the hand he got "Beat" in on another thread he had actually won lol
    bad beats happen you've got to learn to deal with them and move on
  • edited November 2011
    i love how u think im busto - i lost one buyin - i have 8k roll for 100nl poker - its not my roll or my substantial skills that are in question its this rigged site

he doesnt re pop with 89 imo
    thats how i know im good -

which i was YET again - and got rigged against yet again

• edited November 2011
    The NL100 guys can give a sigh of relief then.
  • edited November 2011
    Heck leaving after one outdraw with runner runner, I feel your pain is all I can say.  Welcome to the wonderful world that is poker, best going in is not always best coming out. It did not have to be runner runner KK, any 5,6 or 7 would also have sent the pot away by pairing the board.  Also interesting play with the bottom end of a straight so also the  opponent  could have been playing 8,9.... Always thought the bottom end or bottom house was known as 'The Idiot End'. Guess some people think they have a god given right to 'crush' us aquarium dwellers all the time.
    Posted by B16JDH
    it would be bad play for me to let him get away from putting his entire stack in with AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT 66, 55, 44, 77, 76, 88, a flush draw.

im dead to one hand 89. And you suggest that i should be scared.

LOL - you must own your lvl
  • edited November 2011
    The NL100 guys can give a sigh of relief then.
    Posted by bandini
    if they thought about anything more that their hand they probably would be - but the reason its so easy at 100nl is becoz so far i have not seen anyone that can read into a hand like i can

they just get owned unless rigged hands help them

playing 1 table is so easy for me having played 16 tables that i just dont think any1 of them can live with me for a long session unless they suck out. Even with 8 coolers this week where i have lost £720 im still £1044 up at 100nl over 6k hands - no one can touch that - no one

maybe if i just send sky £100 per day not to rig it
  • edited November 2011
    jog on, next please!

• edited November 2011
    can't work out how you have SO many bad beats when a well known stst site is still showing you have only played 1 game for £5
  • edited November 2011
    its v confusing to me hwo you can play 2million hands at a fairly low winrate and thus must experience very big swings and 1 hand where you only have like 70% equity tilts you enough to quit a site full of 'donks'
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    my win rate on stars is 3bb/100 - thats really solid
    4bb is world class over 2 million hands so 3bb is very good. nobody here has my graph - not one of you

• edited November 2011
    can't work out how you have SO many bad beats when a well known stst site is still showing you have only played 1 game for £5
    Posted by scouse_red
    well that site is clearly wrong isnt it

if it PTR check me out helen_gamble

<a href='http://www.pokertableratings.com/graphs/h/helen_gamble/timeline-stars-usd.png'>helen_gamble's Poker Stats</a>

• edited November 2011
    Lmao  you make me smile, Please dont go
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : well that site is clearly wrong isnt it if it PTR check me out helen_gamble <a href='http:// www.pokertableratings.com/graphs/h/helen_gamble/timeline-stars-usd.png '>helen_gamble's Poker Stats</a>
    Posted by Brian666
    not talking about other sites and stats for them as a different player, i'm talking about this site as brian666
  • edited November 2011
    Lmao  you make me smile, Please dont go
    Posted by NODEAL[/QUOTE

the funny thing is even thou this site is deffo rigged - i reckon stars prolly is too its just i play so many tables i actually dont see it

i probably will play more here next week but it is 100% FIXED. smells like the RNG that ipoker use TBH

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : not talking about other sites and stats for them as a different player, i'm talking about this site as brian666
    Posted by scouse_red
    which site ?
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : my win rate on stars is 3bb/100 - thats really solid 4bb is world class over 2 million hands so 3bb is very good. nobody here has my graph - not one of you
    Posted by Brian666

You are a hero, please never quit. 

:-)
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me :
    Lmao  you make me smile, Please dont go Posted by NODEAL[/QUOTE the funny thing is even thou this site is deffo rigged - i reckon stars prolly is too its just i play so many tables i actually dont see it i probably will play more here next week but it is 100% FIXED. smells like the RNG that ipoker use TBH
    Posted by Brian666
    Gd man,  I like a man who has a bit of banter at the tables, you sound like you might get a blether going.

Ya beat me youl see no complaints no matter wot the beat.

Mwuah
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : which site ?
    Posted by Brian666
    im waiting for scouse to tell me hes looking at sharkscope and then for him to realise i play cash not SNG's

• edited November 2011
    3bb/100 is no way near very good for nl100
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : im waiting for scouse to tell me hes looking at sharkscope and then for him to realise i play cash not SNG's
    Posted by Brian666
    Hello,I played you last week and you went crazy when your KK lost to AA on 25/50 level,Y ou said its rigged coz he was on bb with AA,tbh i think if you have 8k roll why moan imo i think you have nowhere near that amount,GL
  • edited November 2011
    3bb/100 is no way near very good for nl100
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    the best player online at 100nl on all sites all time is jrockhaf who is running at 3.62 bb/100 (thats 7 big blinds per 100 hands) im 4th - ALL TIME (thats EVER m8)

ronfar3 is 2nd and some italian who i forget is 3rd

on sky im running at 14.4 BB/100 despite the massive amount of coolers

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : Hello,I played you last week and you went crazy when your KK lost to AA on 25/50 level,Y ou said its rigged coz he was on bb with AA,tbh i think if you have 8k roll why moan imo i think you have nowhere near that amount,GL
    Posted by cleaverjim
    i moan becoz its rigged - otherwise i would be utterly destroying the 100nl here. i would be running at plus 30bb / 100 hands

as it is im at 14BB/100
    1 BB is 2 big blinds

• edited November 2011
    bb = big blind
    BB = big bets

3BB/100 is a good wr

mentioning yoru wr over 6k sample on sky is pretty meaningless as im sure you know
  • edited November 2011
    Remind why you think posting here will achieve anything? Makes me grouchy when 4nl players get groany, nevermind a superstar who phil ivey would be jealous of getting abit upset about the rng oh dear oh dear
  • edited November 2011
    Thread of the year imhamfho

I remember when I moaned sites were fixed years ago too lol. You'd think if someone's been playing a few years though they'd realise how stupid they look going on about it. Especially when 'it's rigged but I still play there' lol.

Out of interest, how's it fixed exactly? Is it:-

1) Software is rigged especially against you fullstop?
    2) Software is rigged especially against you because you run at a monster monster 3bb/100?
    3) Software is rigged against everyone that wins?
    4) Software is rigged against everyone that loses?
    5) Software is rigged another way which you'll now explain and why it's rigged?

I await your answer with anticipation :)
  • edited November 2011
    yay call utg raise with 34, flop straight vs set, lose to 'runner runner' when it only needed to pair the board and then complain about it being rigged.

I mean its not rigged that you flop a straight vs top set at all is it?