You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

No more sky for me

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me:
    yay call utg raise with 34, flop straight vs set, lose to 'runner runner' when it only needed to pair the board and then complain about it being rigged. I mean its not rigged that you flop a straight vs top set at all is it?
    Posted by NColley
    OOP aswell lol.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : well that site is clearly wrong isnt it if it PTR check me out helen_gamble <a href='http:// www.pokertableratings.com/graphs/h/helen_gamble/timeline-stars-usd.png '>helen_gamble's Poker Stats</a>
    Posted by Brian666

Just out of interest,why are you called BRAIN on here and HELEN on another?

transgender?

just doesnt look like you,especially as they stopped playing right about black friday time.. IMO
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : my win rate on stars is 3bb/100 - thats really solid 4bb is world class over 2 million hands so 3bb is very good. nobody here has my graph - not one of you
    Posted by Brian666
    funny cos no one can look at your graph to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited November 2011

Helen_gamble is Canadian,so not affected by black friday

The disappearance from stars was believed to be an account change to get an edge on the other regs.

• edited November 2011
    Thread of the year imhamfho I remember when I moaned sites were fixed years ago too lol. You'd think if someone's been playing a few years though they'd realise how stupid they look going on about it. Especially when 'it's rigged but I still play there' lol. Out of interest, how's it fixed exactly? Is it:- 1) Software is rigged especially against you fullstop? 2) Software is rigged especially against you because you run at a monster monster 3bb/100? 3) Software is rigged against everyone that wins? 4) Software is rigged against everyone that loses? 5) Software is rigged another way which you'll now explain and why it's rigged? I await your answer with anticipation :)
    Posted by Die_hard
    first things first 3BB/100 is £6 profit every 100 hands played over a period of 2,400,000 hands. seeing as every 100 hands im putting in £51 in blinds im actually winning £57 every 100 hands

thats my stars account

on sky im 14BB/100 thats £28 per 100 hands played over a small 6000 hands plus £51 in blinds so £78 evry 100 hands or 75 pence every hand............

dont think any1 can suggest either ofthese are small...the fact you insinuate 3bb/100 is low suggests you are no player at all.

Any pro will tell you 3BB / 100 is huge
    14bb is so high its probably unsustainable TBH

now then to answer your question. Lets pretend that sky poker only ever has 5 or 6 tables running 100nl and that of those 30 - 36 seats there are only 20 different players. Now lets pretend that im at every table totally destoying them becoz as it happens im too good for 100nl - what happens then when i mop up every day All day

its not like stars where there will be 2000 people at 100nl - Sky poker has 20 at any one time.

The rng is rigged to generate action for rake and to make sure that one player doesnt / CANT run away with it.

what happens when one player in such a small community always wins?????????
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : OOP aswell lol.
    Posted by The_Don90
    the UTG limped called 11 hands in a row so i had the odds to call knowing he would complete

thats why you call 4-1 preflop with 34 to hit a hidden monster

i guess you need big hands.

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : Just out of interest,why are you called BRAIN on here and HELEN on another? transgender? just doesnt look like you,especially as they stopped playing right about black friday time.. IMO
    Posted by djblacke04
    as i said b4 Helen is my wife. she said poker is just gambling and so helen_gamble

i stopped playing stars when we left the US in January -

black whener was april from memory

i also play d2d, gentings, party poker, redkings and betfred

• edited November 2011
    Helen_gamble is Canadian,so not affected by black friday The disappearance from stars was believed to be an account change to get an edge on the other regs.
    Posted by -Dino66-
    the account was left when we moved to the UK - nothing to do with an edge and we lived in New York state and worked in Boston - my wife is canadian - im not

i dont need an edge at 100nl although my new stars account in the UK is not being named coz im actually playing 400nl and i can do with out people knowing im a 100nl reg

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : as i said b4 Helen is my wife. she said poker is just gambling and so helen_gamble i stopped playing stars when we left the US in January - black whener was april from memory i also play d2d, gentings, party poker, redkings and betfred
    Posted by Brian666

so why u give up when you came to UK?  is legal over here...why would a winning player change sites?

smells fishy to me...
    and anyone who comes from stars and moans ...well...thats just impossible...

in fact sir i call your bluff, login to stars and play some hands then ..or have you forgotten the password.or something like that.. 

• edited November 2011
    yawn, my willy is bigger than yours!
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to no more sky for me:
    yawn, my willy is bigger than yours!
    Posted by pod1
    Post the Picture or shut up.?
  • edited November 2011
    i think i just said why above - i have a new account here and play 400nl on it
    helen_gamble is linked to a US bank account - i cant play on it.

if i tell them that its mine they will freeze my new account and revert me back to hg,

not doing tha for love nor money

will link my PT3 stats in the week though just to shut u up
  • edited November 2011
    So then Brian, can we expect to see your amazing poker skills on the mastercash program tomorrow so you can show all of us doubters the error of our ways or are you busy washing your hair or something?
  • edited November 2011
    i think i just said why above - i have a new account here and play 400nl on it helen_gamble is linked to a US bank account - i cant play on it. if i tell them that its mine they will freeze my new account and revert me back to hg, not doing tha for love nor money will link my PT3 stats in the week though just to shut u up
    Posted by Brian666

so why did u stop 3 months before black friday and not take out the money?
  • edited November 2011
    since ima nice guy il give you some advice  HEM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PT3 gl sir
  • edited November 2011
    im trying logdon but they wont allow it hehe. lolraise could you explain your last post plz

• edited November 2011
    im trying logdon but they wont allow it hehe. lolraise could you explain your last post plz
    Posted by pod1
     You missed the re-raise by posting picture of Prince William. ?
  • edited November 2011
    i dont 3 bet bluff! ever honest

• edited November 2011
    i dont 3 bet bluff! ever honest
    Posted by pod1
    Lose Talk Kills size.!   Never believe what a man tells you.  Like it can't happen standing up.?  or   Its got its raincoat on. !
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : so why did u stop 3 months before black friday and not take out the money?
    Posted by djblacke04
    i dont understand the questions relevance..

i stopped when i left the US and came to the UK - i didnt have time to play in feb or march

i didnt lose any money on black friday and then i opened a new account

• edited November 2011
    since ima nice guy il give you some advice  HEM />>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PT3 gl sir
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    really - most people say HEM is much better its just I cba to buy HEM

cant get any graphs to copy and paste into these forums

really want to post my stars graph
  • edited November 2011
    Helen-gamble comes up as a guy called kritz hugoz? not helen or brian..
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : i dont understand the questions relevance.. i stopped when i left the US and came to the UK - i didnt have time to play in feb or march i didnt lose any money on black friday and then i opened a new account
    Posted by Brian666

04-17-2011, 11:49 AM
    Replies: 15,549
    Views: 546,489
    Posted By helen_gamble
    Re: ***!!2011 Official Pokerstars Regs Thread!!***

As a resident of Vancouver
    , I confirm that it's awesome. :)

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : i dont understand the questions relevance.. i stopped when i left the US and came to the UK - i didnt have time to play in feb or march i didnt lose any money on black friday and then i opened a new account
    Posted by Brian666
    03-10-2011, 03:15 AM
    Replies: 1,791
    Views: 146,885

03-10-2011, 03:15 AM
    Posted By helen_gamble
    Re: Canadian Online Poker Tax Thread

I am an online poker professional (also play some live tournaments). I file my taxes as self-employed. I live in British Columbia.

My question: is it necessary and/or beneficial for me to get a...

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: No more sky for me : 03-10-2011, 03:15 AM Replies: 1,791 Canadian Online Poker Tax Thread Views: 146,885 03-10-2011, 03:15 AM Posted By helen_gamble Re: Canadian Online Poker Tax Thread I am an online poker professional (also play some live tournaments). I file my taxes as self-employed. I live in British Columbia. My question: is it necessary and/or beneficial for me to get a...
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I think we have a dreamer and fibber here on sky,Youve been framed brihelen
  • edited November 2011
    yeah i di mean that HEM is better than pt3. dunno if pt4 will change anything
  • edited November 2011
    this reminds me of a story i heard back in the 1950s about a little boy who cryed whoof ithink it was whoof, r well hic
  • edited November 2011
    I'm Tiger Woods.