You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

food for thought

2»

Comments

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: food for thought:
    In Response to Re: food for thought : Ok please answer me on this, Do you accept that you made a boo boo in that you thought I was calling you stupid instead of logdon? As for the rest of what you said, What are you 5???lol chuckie can stick up for herself(maybe voodoo or sumink similar) I said didly squat to you, you just embarresingly read my post wrong you plug.
    Posted by NODEAL
    YEP I HAVE PLUGED THE SOCKET , I AM AN ELECTRICIAN
  • edited November 2011

ok nodeal you say you live in the phillipeans
    WHERE ??? do you know subic bay ??? whats its main use ???? whats the name of the fish that causes liver cancer ???? whats the name of the guard post ?????things may have changed a little since i was there but not much,even if you live in manilla, you will know these questions
  • edited November 2011
    ok nodeal you say you live in the phillipeans WHERE ??? do you know subic bay ??? whats its main use ???? whats the name of the fish that causes liver cancer ???? whats the name of the guard post ?????things may have changed a little since i was there but not much,even if you live in manilla, you will know these questions
    Posted by bludreid11
    lol you are a riot,  I dont give a flying far t wether you believe me or not, What is amusing though is what you consider I should know to prove my living in phils.   Is that what happens when one reaches a certan age?

I see you have learned a lot in your lifetime, Pity the stuff youv leared is usless in a this discussion.

old is old,, wise is wise, your getting the two mixed up gramps.
  • edited November 2011
    ok nodeal you say you live in the phillipeans WHERE ??? do you know subic bay ??? whats its main use ???? whats the name of the fish that causes liver cancer ???? whats the name of the guard post ?????things may have changed a little since i was there but not much,even if you live in manilla, you will know these questions
    Posted by bludreid11
    LOL  also I just asked my wife your stupid questions, Shes a filipina and she doest know the answer to any of your questions. lmao you silly gramps.
  • edited November 2011

lol   lol  lol
    so you live in glasgow  little boy.
  • edited November 2011
    lol   lol  lol so you live in glasgow  little boy.
    Posted by bludreid11
    your stupidity astounds me, only an idiot would stick his neck out like you do.
  • edited November 2011
    lol   lol  lol so you live in glasgow  little boy.
    Posted by bludreid11
    ifit makes you feel  small and silly enough i will let you decide what language I will answer your next post,   Tagalog, the language of the subic area or visayan the language of the visayas.

lol  plug