You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

When is it ok to say "Really?"?

edited November 2011 in Area 51
This is more a converstain/discussion topic than anything.  Also part vent @)

But at what point does it become okay to feel that our faith is being a tad streched?

I have my own thoughts on online poker.  But I could show you 3 months of negative variance that would make you lose your last three meals.  Where that 3 outer just keeps getting there from behind on the river in every critical pot.  (In fact I'm taking it up with a site to attempt to leverage some freebies in the week)

But if we do lose faith in a product over time, surely we need a soundboard to express those views.  Mainly to reassure a customer base, but also for a business model to address those issues. 

We need to lose the stigma that is attached to people who stick there heads out from their laptops and say "Really?"

Any product needs to maintain customer faith and satisfaction.  Its never been clear to me why online poker remains purposefully ambiguous.

So, at what point does a person have the right to say that they believe their experience amounts to more than perpetual negative variance?  And at the point that they do so, should a company not be invested in renewing/restoring their faith.

In the past I have contacted major sites in regard to this (as I know many of you have).  The response has always been staggeringly awful.  (That being said SKy's customer service is the best I've seen).

Please read between the lines on this.  Its not an "online poker is rigged thread".  Its a "why cant online poker sites be more transparent and keep their customer base who are suffering extensive downswings happy" :p

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Or is the consensus that if we choose to play, we wave our rights express a certain lack of faith.

Many people are attacked in here for shouting "RIGGED" :p  Most of them deserve it to a degree.

For those that are perfectly happy to mock those types of people:  What would be sufficent criteria for someone to express genuine concern?  Or as above, by buying into something, do we believe we wave that right?  The best way to express our weakening faith, being to simply take our business elsewhere or to simply stop playing?
  • edited November 2011
    I think the reason the lack of meaniful response, to what may well be legitimate concerns and reservations, seems to fall somewhere between empathetic and and dismissive is that the people who operate the online poker sites just don't have the (a) technical background, (b) access to the details of the supporting technology or (c) the understanding of the maths of probability and stats to offer anything other than an "it isn't rigged, trust us" or "our operations are independently certified" type answers.

It's a bit like asking a Mini main dealer why the servo units on mini models keep failing at a far higher rate than the Mean Time Before Failure testing stats suggests they should. Try getting anyone to admit that it's a design fault. Try proving it is. In the meantime, a lot of people have had to shell out for replacement units where the manufacturer's warranty has run out. I don't own a mini (but it's a great analogy).

I think the short answer is that nobody on the receiving end of such enquiries is able to answer them. Simple as that.
  • edited November 2011
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to When is it ok to say "Really?"?:
    This is more a converstain/discussion topic than anything.  Also part vent @) But at what point does it become okay to feel that our faith is being a tad streched? I have my own thoughts on online poker.  But I could show you 3 months of negative variance that would make you lose your last three meals.  Where that 3 outer just keeps getting there from behind on the river in every critical pot.  (In fact I'm taking it up with a site to attempt to leverage some freebies in the week) But if we do lose faith in a product over time, surely we need a soundboard to express those views.  Mainly to reassure a customer base, but also for a business model to address those issues.  We need to lose the stigma that is attached to people who stick there heads out from their laptops and say "Really?" Any product needs to maintain customer faith and satisfaction.  Its never been clear to me why online poker remains purposefully ambiguous. So, at what point does a person have the right to say that they believe their experience amounts to more than perpetual negative variance?  And at the point that they do so, should a company not be invested in renewing/restoring their faith. In the past I have contacted major sites in regard to this (as I know many of you have).  The response has always been staggeringly awful.  (That being said SKy's customer service is the best I've seen). Please read between the lines on this.  Its not an "online poker is rigged thread" .  Its a "why cant online poker sites be more transparent and keep their customer base who are suffering extensive downswings happy" :p
    Posted by AMYBR
    What are they then?And if negative why play?
  • edited November 2011
    Look, its pretty obvious I worded this as a discussion topic cleverjim.  Its not a rant.  This is exactly what I meant by losing the stigma attached to this subject.  Even when a thread is worded as carefully and diplomatically as this, people automatically give this kind of response.

Really dont think the "if negative dont play" line applies bud
  • edited November 2011
    Also have to laugh pretty hard.  Just spent about an hour talking to 888.  Reasonable likelyhood I was speaking to a clever robot though.

6 of 7 last exits for MTT's

AJ vs Q10 A38KJ board aiot
    KsQs vs 8s9s 10sJs2K7 aiot
    AQvsJJvsKQ AK23K with nut blocker with 3 spades out on turn
    KK vs QQ KA10J4 Aipf
    A10 vs JQ 1045AK
    Q10 vs 93 QQ485.  Guy doesnt believe me when I raise him on flop so 3bet jams, backing into flush.

Nothing unusual says man from 888.  This is today online.  Patronising s.o.b.
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: When is it ok to say "Really?"?:
    Look, its pretty obvious I worded this as a discussion topic cleverjim.  Its not a rant.  This is exactly what I meant by losing the stigma attached to this subject.  Even when a thread is worded as carefully and diplomatically as this, people automatically give this kind of response. Really dont think the "if negative dont play" line applies bud
    Posted by AMYBR
    Tbh i think it does,Start enjoying the game more id say..
  • edited November 2011
    Perhaps. 

I'm just going to apologise in advance.  I'm on the verge of a massive wobbling meltdown. 
  • edited November 2011
    Perhaps.  I'm just going to apologise in advance.  I'm on the verge of a massive wobbling meltdown
    Posted by AMYBR
    lol!

Play on Skyyyyyy Mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • edited November 2011
    Made a decision tonight that I'm not playing for a while.  Truly dont think I know how to play anymore.

You and I have had a fair bit of banter over last two years.  You ever seen me this way???.  Truth is I've lost nearly half my offline BR and am utterly lost at the table.  Everything is getting there vs my hands just now.  Even thinking of looking for a FT post as an alternative.

I dont know how to play poker anymore.  End of.

I've enjoyed sky when I play DOh.  I just find the software too glitchy.  When it gets as smooth as major sites I imagine this is where I'll mostly play.  If and when I get my head straight.
  • edited November 2011
    Wouldn't let the software stop you.....

I 6 table fine 95% of the time, sometimes it plays up but then you just play elsewhere temporarily or not at all..........

Obv other players reguarly play 12+......

Bad reason/excuse not to play here!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear that it's got THAT bad tho man, I'm prob break even for the last 3 weeks due to a good session last night and already it feels like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I went into yesterdays session basically planning to set-pedal on 6 tables and fold any marginal spots....

Ofc within an hour I was 4betting J5s and hero calling A high in three bet pots, as I'm a huge fish and invite swings, but just shows how important confidence is. 

If u've got none, it's a tough game !!!
  • edited November 2011
    Wouldn't let the software stop you..... I 6 table fine 95% of the time, sometimes it plays up but then you just play elsewhere temporarily or not at all.......... Obv other players reguarly play 12+...... Bad reason/excuse not to play here!!! ------------------------------------------------------------------ Sorry to hear that it's got THAT bad tho man, I'm prob break even for the last 3 weeks due to a good session last night and already it feels like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I went into yesterdays session basically planning to set-pedal on 6 tables and fold any marginal spots.... Ofc within an hour I was 4betting J5s and hero calling A high in three bet pots, as I'm a huge fish and invite swings, but just shows how important confidence is.  If u've got none, it's a tough game !!!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Jeezus dohh mate youve tightened ure game right up ;)
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting thread, silly question at the end as ur basically asking poker sites to fix it so that anyone on a 'downswing' starts winning more. here's what i believe.

When players are on a downswing or having this 'negative varience' i head ppl on about i believe they start to play diffrently.

Maybe u'll go up higher stakes in an attempt to reclaim ur money back. or perhaps u'll start stacking off lighter to win some money.

Online poker isn't fixed, nor is it as pure as playing at home with a pack of cards, people need to understand that and either continue to play or give up.

An online poker company does have obligations to meet, like keeping customers connections alive ;-) (hint hint sky) and keeping players money secure (FULL GUILT). That is what keeping faith is about, not the cards.

If i didnt have faith in my local Tesco, i'd simply go elsewhere. not continue to shop there and continuously moan :p.

that is all
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting thread, silly question at the end as ur basically asking poker sites to fix it so that anyone on a 'downswing' starts winning more. here's what i believe. When players are on a downswing or having this 'negative varience' i head ppl on about i believe they start to play diffrently. Maybe u'll go up higher stakes in an attempt to reclaim ur money back. or perhaps u'll start stacking off lighter to win some money. Online poker isn't fixed, nor is it as pure as playing at home with a pack of cards, people need to understand that and either continue to play or give up. An online poker company does have obligations to meet, like keeping customers connections alive ;-) (hint hint sky) and keeping players money secure (FULL GUILT). That is what keeping faith is about, not the cards. If i didnt have faith in my local Tesco, i'd simply go elsewhere. not continue to shop there and continuously moan :p. that is all
    Posted by Bobsicool3
    It always astounds me that people think a live shuffle by a human dealer is definitely going to be more random than a compouter generated one and that they are more likely to be cheated of their money online than at live games.

Also Im pretty sure online companies have an obligation to provide a game as described, which would seem to me they need to provide a random shuffle
  • edited November 2011
    read this and the other blogs he's written, says it far better than I can- http://www.billrini.com/2005/09/25/why-online-poker-is-not-rigged/
  • edited November 2011
    aymbr as you know i sit on the fence, do i think too many "lively" hands yes do i think its fixed for or against people  no. 
    you play a lot of live so you seen it yourself but last night in northern final i was watching in stoke (sussing out players to watch for when we joined up with them ) i saw quad ks beaten by quad aces. first hand of our final aa v kk and then the one that hurt me ,straight after aa v kk qq (i had qq unfortunatly). so as much as i think it may be glammed up, it does happen live (as you know). hope your horrible run ends soon mate phil
  • edited November 2011
    In Response to When is it ok to say "Really?"?:
    This is more a converstain/discussion topic than anything.  Also part vent @) But at what point does it become okay to feel that our faith is being a tad streched? I have my own thoughts on online poker.  But I could show you 3 months of negative variance that would make you lose your last three meals.  Where that 3 outer just keeps getting there from behind on the river in every critical pot.  (In fact I'm taking it up with a site to attempt to leverage some freebies in the week) But if we do lose faith in a product over time, surely we need a soundboard to express those views.  Mainly to reassure a customer base, but also for a business model to address those issues.  We need to lose the stigma that is attached to people who stick there heads out from their laptops and say "Really?" Any product needs to maintain customer faith and satisfaction.  Its never been clear to me why online poker remains purposefully ambiguous. So, at what point does a person have the right to say that they believe their experience amounts to more than perpetual negative variance?  And at the point that they do so, should a company not be invested in renewing/restoring their faith. In the past I have contacted major sites in regard to this (as I know many of you have).  The response has always been staggeringly awful.  (That being said SKy's customer service is the best I've seen). Please read between the lines on this.  Its not an "online poker is rigged thread" .  Its a "why cant online poker sites be more transparent and keep their customer base who are suffering extensive downswings happy" :p
    Posted by AMYBR
    Ok, This is in reply to this and the other thread you had

1. Read beanehs posts on variance again. They are right on the money. People generally have a vague understanding of variance. What they never really grasp (myself included) is how easy it is to suffer severe negative variance.

2. When you ring customer service what do you expect them to do? Close down the site? Give you the rng program details? Reimburse you cos u are running bad? If so are you going to give some money back when you run good. What do you think is so ambiguous about online poker, what is not transparent about the sites? Im not saying they are whiter than white, but what is your exact complaint? Aside from that, ringing customer service to complain about running bad seems like a recipe to put yourself on monster tilt

3. I fully accept your right to question the rng. As to when you start to say its not negative variance and is something else, I couldnt really tell you. But I would think you should have a lot of hands and meticulous records.

4. You need to be sure you are honest about how bad you are running. This is a problem for most people, including me. When we get it in with AT and suck out on KK or set v overset  we think oh " I played my hand right I deserved that bit of luck". When we win  4 flips in a row we think thats normal I was flipping, even though it happens roughly  only 6% of time. Contrast that to our reaction when our AQ is beaten by K2, even though we are not that big a favourite. Even the examples you gave are seriously biased. They are all exit hands -which means you lost. You dont show the other hand . You dont give any indication of how lucky/unlucky you were over course of other hands. Im not saying you are not running bad, you almost certainly are. Just make sure you are being honest with yourself

5. Running bad nearly always leads to playing bad. Again analyse your sessions and look for leaks, especially as you seem unhappy with your game

6. DONT CHASE YOUR LOSSES. Also have an honest appraisal of whether you are good enough to beat games you are playing. I think its pretty certain you can beat your live games, not sure what you are playing online. Even if you are certain you can beat them, I would consider moving down till your confidence returns. Also I think playing very ABC poker is a good idea when running bad, it gives you less difficult decisions, we often get these decision wrong when we lack confidence or are tilted

Hope some of this helps, and hope you start to run good
    GL
  • edited November 2011
    Guys are kind of missing the point.  Look again.  I never questioned RNG or online poker.

I said I was on a ridic downswing Live as well as online.

I was mainly just putting my thoughts down after reading this Brian guys funny thread.  That combined with the natural disdain people have for people who shout online is rigged.

It was meant as a hypothetical scenario, a drawing of the line if you will.  As to what criteria the community would agree would be a persons threshold and at what point a person on a Natural/Normal downswing would be justified in having their faith tested.  Also a gentle poke that the industry could do more to restore faith.

No attack from this corner.  Already said the downswing is affecting my game and mindset.  Have said numerous times my game is off. 

Again, I think the OP was worded very diplomatically.  Yet people seem to interpret any conversation on this subject matter as an attack.  Which it very much wasnt.
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting thread, silly question at the end as ur basically asking poker sites to fix it so that anyone on a 'downswing' starts winning more. here's what i believe. When players are on a downswing or having this 'negative varience' i head ppl on about i believe they start to play diffrently. Maybe u'll go up higher stakes in an attempt to reclaim ur money back. or perhaps u'll start stacking off lighter to win some money. Online poker isn't fixed, nor is it as pure as playing at home with a pack of cards, people need to understand that and either continue to play or give up. An online poker company does have obligations to meet, like keeping customers connections alive ;-) (hint hint sky) and keeping players money secure (FULL GUILT). That is what keeping faith is about, not the cards. If i didnt have faith in my local Tesco, i'd simply go elsewhere. not continue to shop there and continuously moan :p. that is all
    Posted by Bobsicool3
    This isnt what I was implying, but I could have worded it better.  I meant that if an individuals faith does become a tad streched, a business surely has everything to gain by restoring that faith.  People's faith would be easier to maintain if there were clearer, more up to date scrutiny and legal requirements.

Its very hard for Tom Diiick and Harry to shout Rigged when a site can robustly show unchallengable evidence.
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting thread that continues. Couple of further points at this stage to chip in with . . .

"Obligation" to provide a fair game. Obligation to whom? The punters? Licensing Authorities (for what they are - AGC)? The shareholders/interest holders of the operating sites? The parties that operate online poker sites aren't obliged to provide anything, although there is of course the issue of competitiveness and business longevity to consider.

"Legal requirements". What legal requirements? To the best of my knowledge, taking part in any form of gambling is not supported in law and there is no redress in the civil courts of the UK to settle disputes that might arise from individuals taking up the services offered by operators. Sure, there are legal requirements to observe (licensing ones) if you want to establish a bricks and mortar gaming business in the UK, and conditions to observe as part of holding a licence, but online there is no requirement to submit to any form of licensing regime - issues of jurisdiction definitely foggy the waters (just who would you refer the matter to if an online poker site said they weren't going to pay their fees to the AGC anymore and you weren't happy about it?).

AMBYR's comments above re the industry could do more to foster confidence in the integrity of the games offered are fair ones, but to do so would inevitably incur additional costs. Why incur these when there's no shortage of people willing to make deposits and play (for whatever reasons they do). I can't see anything changing really, and the short answer is that if people aren't confident in the integrity of the games offered, then they should just stop playing.

I learned a long time ago one of the cornerstones of being in business - if you don't trust somebody, or have confidence in their ability to meet their side of a deal, then don't do business with them. Simple as that.

An easy answer to solve the issue of players' reservations would be to publish details of the hand count each day - have a page that would show the total number of hands dealt over the last, say, month, the number of times certain hands or combinations of hands/cards would be expected to show and the number that actually did show. All this could be independently audited. From this hard data, players could make their own minds up about the integrity of the games. Simples. But it'd all cost money, and eat into the margins of the operators - and as there are no obligations to do it, you're more likely to fly home on a broomstick tonight than see that page created (IMHO).

For the record, as I've stated before I don't think there's anything amiss with the cards dealt being random, although I can't prove that to be the case. The operators could do, if they were willing to spend the money to do so.

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: When is it ok to say "Really?"? : It always astounds me that people think a live shuffle by a human dealer is definitely going to be more random than a compouter generated one and that they are more likely to be cheated of their money online than at live games. Also Im pretty sure online companies have an obligation to provide a game as described, which would seem to me they need to provide a random shuffle
    Posted by grantorino
    I didnt say not as random, i said not as pure. the purest form of poker is live am i not correct? (obviously barring cheats or people who mark cards or use poker journalists to read cards and send them signs)

I do believe online poker is random, i dont believe its fixed. But there is more components so to speak to run a RNG than a dealer and cards

• edited November 2011
    Interesting thread that continues. Couple of further points at this stage to chip in with . . . "Obligation" to provide a fair game. Obligation to whom? The punters? Licensing Authorities (for what they are - AGC)? The shareholders/interest holders of the operating sites? The parties that operate online poker sites aren't obliged to provide anything, although there is of course the issue of competitiveness and business longevity to consider. "Legal requirements". What legal requirements? To the best of my knowledge, taking part in any form of gambling is not supported in law and there is no redress in the civil courts of the UK to settle disputes that might arise from individuals taking up the services offered by operators. Sure, there are legal requirements to observe (licensing ones) if you want to establish a bricks and mortar gaming business in the UK, and conditions to observe as part of holding a licence, but online there is no requirement to submit to any form of licensing regime - issues of jurisdiction definitely foggy the waters (just who would you refer the matter to if an online poker site said they weren't going to pay their fees to the AGC anymore and you weren't happy about it?). AMBYR's comments above re the industry could do more to foster confidence in the integrity of the games offered are fair ones, but to do so would inevitably incur additional costs. Why incur these when there's no shortage of people willing to make deposits and play (for whatever reasons they do). I can't see anything changing really, and the short answer is that if people aren't confident in the integrity of the games offered, then they should just stop playing. I learned a long time ago one of the cornerstones of being in business - if you don't trust somebody, or have confidence in their ability to meet their side of a deal, then don't do business with them. Simple as that. An easy answer to solve the issue of players' reservations would be to publish details of the hand count each day - have a page that would show the total number of hands dealt over the last, say, month, the number of times certain hands or combinations of hands/cards would be expected to show and the number that actually did show. All this could be independently audited. From this hard data, players could make their own minds up about the integrity of the games. Simples. But it'd all cost money, and eat into the margins of the operators - and as there are no obligations to do it, you're more likely to fly home on a broomstick tonight than see that page created (IMHO). For the record, as I've stated before I don't think there's anything amiss with the cards dealt being random, although I can't prove that to be the case. The operators could do, if they were willing to spend the money to do so.
    Posted by Goethe

This is what i am saying..if i didnt trust a online website to look after my 'card details' when purchasing an item i wouldnt buy it off that site. simple as that.

People consistently say they dont trust this poker site cos its fixed etc... but isn't there more worrying things to think about when choosing a poker company to play.

Like is ur poker site likely to do a full tilt.
    does the poker site have the customers best interests at heart (at sky poker we get a free tv channel, we get all sorts of promotions, freebies on fb and twitter etc.)

• edited November 2011
    In Response to Re: When is it ok to say "Really?"? : This isnt what I was implying, but I could have worded it better.  I meant that if an individuals faith does become a tad streched, a business surely has everything to gain by restoring that faith.  People's faith would be easier to maintain if there were clearer, more up to date scrutiny and legal requirements. Its very hard for Tom Diiick and Harry to shout Rigged when a site can robustly show unchallengable evidence.
    Posted by AMYBR

People can shout rigged, fixed etc..all they like, im sure online poker companies go through checks with AGC

the amount of people of say its rigged is tiny compared to those who say its not or have no comment
  • edited November 2011
    Interesting thread that continues. Couple of further points at this stage to chip in with . . . "Obligation" to provide a fair game. Obligation to whom? The punters? Licensing Authorities (for what they are - AGC)? The shareholders/interest holders of the operating sites? The parties that operate online poker sites aren't obliged to provide anything, although there is of course the issue of competitiveness and business longevity to consider. "Legal requirements". What legal requirements? To the best of my knowledge, taking part in any form of gambling is not supported in law and there is no redress in the civil courts of the UK to settle disputes that might arise from individuals taking up the services offered by operators. Sure, there are legal requirements to observe (licensing ones) if you want to establish a bricks and mortar gaming business in the UK, and conditions to observe as part of holding a licence, but online there is no requirement to submit to any form of licensing regime - issues of jurisdiction definitely foggy the waters (just who would you refer the matter to if an online poker site said they weren't going to pay their fees to the AGC anymore and you weren't happy about it?). AMBYR's comments above re the industry could do more to foster confidence in the integrity of the games offered are fair ones, but to do so would inevitably incur additional costs. Why incur these when there's no shortage of people willing to make deposits and play (for whatever reasons they do). I can't see anything changing really, and the short answer is that if people aren't confident in the integrity of the games offered, then they should just stop playing. I learned a long time ago one of the cornerstones of being in business - if you don't trust somebody, or have confidence in their ability to meet their side of a deal, then don't do business with them. Simple as that. An easy answer to solve the issue of players' reservations would be to publish details of the hand count each day - have a page that would show the total number of hands dealt over the last, say, month, the number of times certain hands or combinations of hands/cards would be expected to show and the number that actually did show. All this could be independently audited. From this hard data, players could make their own minds up about the integrity of the games. Simples. But it'd all cost money, and eat into the margins of the operators - and as there are no obligations to do it, you're more likely to fly home on a broomstick tonight than see that page created (IMHO). For the record, as I've stated before I don't think there's anything amiss with the cards dealt being random, although I can't prove that to be the case. The operators could do, if they were willing to spend the money to do so.
    Posted by Goethe
    Thanks Goethe.  Seems like you got what it was I wanted to say and cut to the quick of it.

I was going to say something along the lines that it would do the industry no harm at all to exceed the bare minimum that the law requires.  But you do a good job of covering it in terms of neccessity and costing.

We've all read many many posts on discussions intrinsically linked to this topic.  It does seem to me that the criteria for lifting ones head out of the sand and asking the question, just doesnt exhist.  Peoples responses do very much seem to reinforce that the online game is beyond questioning and reproach.  In honesty I would love to have that concrete faith.

But as I asked in the second post in this thread: It does seem that the most feasable way to express our tested faith is to stop playing.  No other option seems acceptable, given that even the discussion surrounding the integrity of online play is treated with disdain.

Surely this is wrong?
  • edited November 2011
    What would you want these poker companies to do to prove that it's not rigged?

Pokerstars has a dedicated page to explain the random number generator, but i still suspect people complain about stars.

If we got some Uni students to play poker for a year on here. mark down all the results and work out how 'random' it is, work out over a set number of hands if the odds of winning ak vs 1010 was 50/50. would that stop people claiming online poker is fixed???
  • edited November 2011
  • edited November 2011
    . . . Pokerstars has a dedicated page to explain the random number generator, but i still suspect people complain about stars. . . .
    Posted by Bobsicool3
    Didn't Toyota have a similar page in their owners handbook explaining how the breaking systems worked?

I wonder how long Toyota dealers had to suffer disgruntled customers and had to deal with claims arising from brakes failures before there was a general vehicle recall (which incidently started in the States where consumers are far more likely to seek redress for such failings in law)?

Difference is though:

Toyota motor car = tangile mainstream consumer product with a very definite safety requirement within it's design criteria.

Online poker with Sky (or any other site) = non-tangible service that falls outside of the protection of civil law due to it's gambling nature (in the UK) and has no physical safety issues to worry about.

They do have something in common of course - both are provided with the aim of making the providers a profit.

Discuss.

• edited November 2011
    I opted out with the futility ftw tbh goethe.

I dont think and impartial objective debate is possible on this subjuect :p
  • edited November 2011
    just had a pretty long post on this killed by the bh pop up. might try do it again later when my rage subsides
  • edited November 2011
    dont you just hate that