You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER

edited December 2011 in The Shed
 Please don't push and shove there is plenty of room on this thread,  so form an orderly Queue and please state why.!!!

Comments

• edited December 2011
    please dont comment on this post as its just meant to be a statement of fact.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, Chubby,Paranoid chucky really wants to talk about her fav subject,(herself) Im surprised your chubby fingers manage to type anything.

Go on guys an gals, Pander to her wishes.

Lots of attention on every thread.

LOL I read the other thread when den supposedly he thinks your not funny anymore.
    You should just wrote, Im insecure because someone doesnt think im funny.
    Please tell me im lots of nice things.

Ps your other thread is an open invitation to people to comment on what they think of you.
    I certainly want zero comments on what you think of me simply because your opinion is of zero value.

• edited December 2011

Please don't shout everyone will hear you.?  I'm not vain the song really is about me.!

You don't like me because I get lots of attention  I'm chubby with fat fingers and not funny anymore.? Good call. ! 

My you are a   "Angry Young Man"    Did the Midwife slap the wrong end when you popped out.?  You must have big muscles and be very strong to hold a grudge for so long.   I must go on that diet and save money, however your money was not waisted on that Charisma by-pass.!   Got me funny Mojo back me finks.!  Girls on Top.   

"Soon be Christmas Peace and Good Will to all "  Hugs.  ps, got fat toe's to. Am I Bovvered.? 

• edited December 2011
    Someone needs to get their money back from charm school! :P
  • edited December 2011
    what a happy soul that chap is
  • edited December 2011
    Before this thread is removed I would just like to say, as human beings we all seek a certain amount of attention some by being funny, intresting, imformative or helpfull. Of coarse if you dont have any abilities then I suppose another option would be try prevoke those that do even at the risk of looking silly and mean!
  • edited December 2011
    he has got what he wanted,an answer to 1 of his threads,because no 1 ever  replies to anything he has to say.i have said before the guy is only looking to start an argument.do not let him.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER:
    he has got what he wanted,an answer to 1 of his threads,because no 1 ever  replies to anything he has to say.i have said before the guy is only looking to start an argument.do not let him.
    Posted by paige55
    CORRECT!
  • edited December 2011

LOL you stupid, stupid people,   My post wasnt a discussion, just a statement.
    And, also an invited statement,   If I reply to her post by starting my own post and simply posting a full stop it is the very least confrontational way of giving negative feedback(Or iwas it only possitive feedback that was wanted?).
    However, I am totally devistated and might not recover LMAO That, A Person that Uses his own personal problems as ammunition(donut) Scary Scary man, I honestly would Rather you never Reply to anything I say as I am obliged to respond and would rather do without the emotional blackmail.
    Plus, A deranged woman(chucky) Also very very scary who would push you farther into your self confessed mental problems and thirdly a paige55, Someone who deffo has more than 55 paiges missing frm her book,

Reads posts all wrong, lol In a strange way I kinda like her for her childish ignorance.

The other dude who commented, fair play sir, You just comment on what you see, But, mibi, Just mibi?? You dont see it all.

As for no abilities(donut)(And you are correctly named as you truly are a pure DONUT), I use this site for what its intended(To make money playing poker) And do so at a level that you three losers will never reach.

You three use this site to do all you can do, Bump your Gums.
    Ps I invited Zero comment,  Your stupidity astounds me.

• edited December 2011
     Strange you could see my comments as you told everyone you was going to press Ignore (because Im dangerous! LOL) But I am not surprised because at least you know I am likely to give you the attention you crave but still deny!
     I agree I am not a good Poker player but I am not such a rubbish person that I use this forum to put others down.

Yes I have problems, but I admitted mine and have sought out help. I think you should do the same because if you dont admit to your problem then you are in a worse place than me.

Anyway I hope that you find some way of filling an obvious gap in your life, which you make so clear with the things you write.

One thing more Peter dont judge others if you dont want to be judged yourself! :).

All the best!

STEVE.

• edited December 2011
    now listen donut you are a good player he is talking tripe all the best jonny
  • edited December 2011
    now listen donut you are a good player he is talking tripe all the best jonny
    Posted by FLASHJONNY
     If you look at my stats I am not a good player, but thank you for saying so! I play for fun I would like to get better but I still enjoy the game!
  • edited December 2011
     Strange you could see my comments as you told everyone you was going to press Ignore (because Im dangerous! LOL) But I am not surprised because at least you know I am likely to give you the attention you crave but still deny!  I agree I am not a good Poker player but I am not such a rubbish person that I use this forum to put others down.  Yes I have problems, but I admitted mine and have sought out help. I think you should do the same because if you dont admit to your problem then you are in a worse place than me.  Anyway I hope that you find some way of filling an obvious gap in your life, which you make so clear with the things you write.  One thing more Peter dont judge others if you dont want to be judged yourself! :). All the best! STEVE.
    Posted by Donut64
    I really mean what I say, I am asking you nicely dont reply to anything I post, I will only reply to after you have interfered so please dont, I really truly want zip all to do with you.
    I am not judging you either, I dont need to, You have already told everyone you have mental probs and have thought about killing yourself.     You are the one who knows didly squat about me,    ill be the judge of my contentment,  Trust me when I tell you this,  I am very very blessed in my life, I have a wonderful beautiful  intelligent wife, I make my living from playing poker, I live on a stunningly beautiful island, My family are all happy successful and healthy and I personaly am truly happy.

Now, I am the judge of that, You are the judge of how you feel,  Can you spot the difference?????.

I will ask you one more time in a cival way, Please dont respond to any of my post as they wont ever include you,
    If you do in future, I will probs get a ban from this forum because I wont hold back, So keep your pathetic lonely pity driven life out of mine.
  • edited December 2011
    same as me donut i play for fun been on here for 2 years i just enjoy it and having the banter
  • edited December 2011
    LOL you stupid, stupid people,   My post wasnt a discussion, just a statement. And, also an invited statement,   If I reply to her post by starting my own post and simply posting a full stop it is the very least confrontational way of giving negative feedback(Or iwas it only possitive feedback that was wanted?). However, I am totally devistated and might not recover LMAO That, A Person that Uses his own personal problems as ammunition(donut) Scary Scary man, I honestly would Rather you never Reply to anything I say as I am obliged to respond and would rather do without the emotional blackmail. Plus, A deranged woman(chucky) Also very very scary who would push you farther into your self confessed mental problems and thirdly a paige55, Someone who deffo has more than 55 paiges missing frm her book, Reads posts all wrong, lol In a strange way I kinda like her for her childish ignorance. The other dude who commented, fair play sir, You just comment on what you see, But, mibi, Just mibi?? You dont see it all. As for no abilities(donut)(And you are correctly named as you truly are a pure DONUT), I use this site for what its intended(To make money playing poker) And do so at a level that you three losers will never reach. You three use this site to do all you can do, Bump your Gums. Ps I invited Zero comment,  Your stupidity astounds me.
    Posted by NODEAL
    you do have a sence of humer after all, i have laughed myself into a silly mode .you are so right i never get past page 55 of any book i read
  • edited December 2011
    Banter is banter jonny, Taking a pop at someone is taking a pop,   If someone invites comment on what people think of them that is acceptable,  You took a pop at me when I dont even know you from adam.

Maybe you are someone who likes to get involved with things that dont concern you, I dont know.
    Maybe you just made a miscalculation,, I dont know.
    I hold no grugde with you, I after consideration think your somewhat misguided.
  • edited December 2011
    im still laughing NODEAL, PLEASE STOP NOW I CANT TAKE MUCH MORE
  • edited December 2011
    NODEAL CAN WE PLAY I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE SOMETHING BEGINING WITH P
  • edited December 2011
     Sorry pep's I was wrong to think he had grown up and learnt from mistakes to become a pillar of the Community.  I do believe in giving everyone the opportunity to redeem themselves and act responsibly.   My fault for treading on the Dogs tail. I like players to contribute to my Threads and was happy to post on this one. This is the Shed after all and as such not to be taken seriously.   Fun and Friendly Banter.   Strange you Post up a Thread that requires no comment but does not state this fact, and then calling people that take the trouble to post as stupid. !  So shall we take it, in future you require no comments to your further Threads and Posts. ?    I don't in all honesty dislike you as you do seem intelligent I'm just disappointed in your continued attitude of disrespect to certain players.  Name calling is Childish behavior.     Hugs Annie xxx     
  • edited December 2011
    NODEAL CAN WE PLAY I SPY WITH MY LITTLE EYE SOMETHING BEGINING WITH P
    Posted by paige55
    Ok you go first,  The rules are that it cant be anything of substance, So please sont say partical as that is of substance,   A clue for you is I am feeling this most of the time.
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
     Sorry pep's I was wrong to think he had grown up and learnt from mistakes to become a pillar of the Community.  I do believe in giving everyone the opportunity to redeem themselves and act responsibly.   My fault for treading on the Dogs tail. I like players to contribute to my Threads and was happy to post on this one. This is the Shed after all and as such not to be taken seriously.   Fun and Friendly Banter.   Strange you Post up a Thread that requires no comment but does not state this fact, and then calling people that take the trouble to post as stupid. !  So shall we take it, in future you require no comments to your further Threads and Posts. ?    I don't in all honesty dislike you as you do seem intelligent I'm just disappointed in your continued attitude of disrespect to certain players.  Name calling is Childish behavior.     Hugs Annie xxx     
    Posted by logdon
    Although I can understand that you dont dislike me which makes perfect sense, I dont like you which makes sense. You invited comment on what people think of you and I simply put my hand up in a way of posting a full stop thats simply answering you in that i find you distastful.
    LOL Now you hilariously dilusionaly think you have godlike powers to redeem people.

I dont recognise community and have no compulsion to be a part of any community, Thats your bag, I am me, I say what I think regardless of what anyone thinks.
    Free thinker, always was always will be, You can continue to be a sheep, Bahhhh Bahhhh.

Lol girls on top!!!!!   There must be a bloody crane in your room.
    If I want comment it will be obvious,  When you posted your pathetic give me some loveing post I thought , How bloody stupid is this excuse for a woman??? Is there no end of it??? Stupidity + infinity=Logdon me thinks.
  • edited December 2011
    PASSION
    Posted by paige55
    Nearly top marks there as by default you are correct,  My answer was pleasure but I also am passionate on almost all of my actions,   Take a lolly pop and go directly to the top of the class and throw some wet chewed paper at logdon
  • edited December 2011
    SORRY NEVER IN A MILLION YEAR,S WILL I THROW SOME WET CHEWED PAPER AT LOGDON,I WILL TAKE THE LOLLY POP AND HAVE A GOOD SUCK ON IT
  • edited December 2011
    your turn for next letter,and keep it clean
  • edited December 2011
    your turn for next letter,and keep it clean
    Posted by paige55
    same rules, letter beginning with,  T   the clue is its as real as an inch,   imaginary
  • edited December 2011
     Please don't push and shove there is plenty of room on this thread,  so form an orderly Queue and please state why.!!!
    Posted by logdon
    You are a man-hating muppet. Hope this helps.
  • edited December 2011
    what is this all about?
  • edited December 2011
    what is this all about?
    Posted by kidbodie
    Search me bud,  but it felt like shooting fish in a barrel
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : Search me bud,  but it felt like shooting fish in a barrel
    Posted by NODEAL
    trout yes i got it ,you fish finger