You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER

2»

Comments

• edited December 2011

By shooting fish in a barrel he means trying to blackmail me into shutting up so he doesnt get himself kicked off the forum, because he is unable to control himself.

But I cant be held responable for his actions only my own and Im sure if I have done anything wrong Sky will let me know and I will not blame anyone else!

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER:
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : trout yes i got it ,you fish finger
    Posted by paige55
    The answer was Time,   Did that pathetic waste of a scull dare to say more,   lol  he will never learn,  Self confessed lunatic...   Shooting fish in a barrel means I barely have to think to reply,   phsyco please take my previous advice and crawl off to a corner and cry yourself to sleep
  • edited December 2011
     I am not a phycho, I have a mental illness and if you were half as clever as you think you are you would know the difference! As you have proven on numerous occasions that it is you that acts like a lunatic not I!
     I am not crying as I find your behavour quite amusing!
     Thank you, it is quite clear you barely think before you reply by the tripe that you respond with!
     Nice of you to think I have to dare to reply, your words cant hurt me as you have proven beyond all doubt that you have no understanding of what you are saying or doing. You have my sympathy!

• edited December 2011

ok i give up, had just about enough of you NODEAL,DONUT IS SUCH A NICE PERSON, YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER,NEVER HAVE THE KINDNESS, THAT HE HAS,I WAS HAVING SOME FUN WITH YOU NODEAL,BUT WHY DO YOU SPOIL IT,AND DONT SAY IT IS BECAUSE OFF DONUT ,OR EVEN LOGDON,

• edited December 2011
     You offer the Olive Branch only to have it stamped on. !   Oh well !    True Colours.?
  • edited December 2011
    NODEAL WINS I HAVE BLOCKED MYSELF FROM SKYPOKER TILL NEXT YEAR, HOPE YOUR HAPPY NOW NODEAL
  • edited December 2011
    BYE ALL LOVE PAIGE XXX
  • edited December 2011
     I am not a phycho, I have a mental illness and if you were half as clever as you think you are you would know the difference! As you have proven on numerous occasions that it is you that acts like a lunatic not I!  I am not crying as I find your behavour quite amusing!  Thank you, it is quite clear you barely think before you reply by the tripe that you respond with!  Nice of you to think I have to dare to reply, your words cant hurt me as you have proven beyond all doubt that you have no understanding of what you are saying or doing. You have my sympathy!    
    Posted by Donut64
    Ok  hopefuly this will be the last time I need to respond to you as I will make myself very very clear.

I am not trying to hurt anyone, In fact I am gaurding myself against you by pointing out your previous behaviour when I first had any interaction with you,  I posted a valid funny post replying to Irishrovers dispute with skypoker,  You then coupled with scary chucky decided to crowbar your mental illness onto a perfectly innocent post which in my opinion was devious and self obssesed at the very least.
    You have a mental illness, Soo what!!!!   This forum isnt specifically aimed at people who want to use thier dissabilities against people, Its for the general public which is mostly made up of people without mental illness.
    I am not here to cater to the mentally infirm but when it gets used against me I strongly object and feel that skypoker may have let me down by allowing you to engage in such an indulging manner.

There are plenty of venues for you to post your toubles in life, venues like problem websites,  that would be appropriate.  As you may have noticed I make no presumptions unlike you. I tell you what you are in accordance with what info you put out.
    I found your behaviour on the first post we ever interacted on totally repulsive and wont let it go without an apology, Im thinking This will never happen so as I previously stated im gaurded to your devious tactics, I wast using blackmail by saying I might get a ban if I reply to you, I was mearly pointing out that it would be a possability, The truth is it doesnt bother me if I cant post on here.
    I dont give a flying f art about what you think of me I know who I Am and you know who you are, I am Peter who will bludgeon you(Verbally) out of my reality in a most satisfying manner, You are The donut Who is a self confessed suicidal mental case,   Your words, Not Mine.
    Leave it there, Take my advice.
  • edited December 2011
    ok i give up, had just about enough of you NODEAL,DONUT IS SUCH A NICE PERSON, YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER,NEVER HAVE THE KINDNESS, THAT HE HAS,I WAS HAVING SOME FUN WITH YOU NODEAL,BUT WHY DO YOU SPOIL IT,AND DONT SAY IT IS BECAUSE OFF DONUT ,OR EVEN LOGDON,
    Posted by paige55
    LOL ok
  • edited December 2011
    what is this all about?
    Posted by kidbodie
    I don't know mate, but I think it has gone too far.
  • edited December 2011
    BYE ALL LOVE PAIGE XXX
    Posted by paige55
    Cya next year cutie pie
    Mwuah
  • edited December 2011
    you have hurt my wife paige more than you  will ever no,she will not be back on this site for quite a while ,thanks NODEAL ,FOR NOTHING, HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW
  • edited December 2011
     If appolligy was needed for the first thread it was clearly you that needed to make it!
     As for me bringing up my mental status it was merley in response to the nature of the video that you put up, as most people in the real world will remember it was you had a go at me for daring to give my oppinion why the video could have been deemed as unsettling for some.

But as Im Mentally ill that doesnt count for nothing, because if Im mentally ill you deem me an idiot, lunatic and a Phycho all words you have levelld at me! As Mr Stephen Fry as the same mental illness as I, I find it hard to see how you can make such wild assumptions about someone with an illness that will effect 1 in 4 over a life time.

Never mind you are the clever one and Im the stupid one so we leave it at that!

Thank you for your wise words and goodnight!
  • edited December 2011
    you have hurt my wife paige more than you  will ever no,she will not be back on this site for quite a while ,thanks NODEAL ,FOR NOTHING, HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY NOW
    Posted by hunter1967
     He doesnt care he knows everything but understand nothing!
     Look after her and let her know it doesnt matter what one person thinks about others if his oppinions are so clearly wrong!
  • edited December 2011
    Posted by hunter1967
    I was acualy quiet cival to her, very tame,  If her and my interaction had any serious criticism then it was from her to me,   read all the posts bud.
  • edited December 2011
     If appolligy was needed for the first thread it was clearly you that needed to make it!  As for me bringing up my mental status it was merley in response to the nature of the video that you put up, as most people in the real world will remember it was you had a go at me for daring to give my oppinion why the video could have been deemed as unsettling for some.  But as Im Mentally ill that doesnt count for nothing, because if Im mentally ill you deem me an idiot, lunatic and a Phycho all words you have levelld at me! As Mr Stephen Fry as the same mental illness as I, I find it hard to see how you can make such wild assumptions about someone with an illness that will effect 1 in 4 over a life time.  Never mind you are the clever one and Im the stupid one so we leave it at that!  Thank you for your wise words and goodnight!
    Posted by Donut64
    Soo stephen fry has a mental illness....And?????,  I put a post up of a man crying to represent Irishrovers despair at leaving the forum, You chose to relate that to people with a mental illness which demontrates your lack of ability in descernment, Crowbarring your own problems onto a perfectly funny post.

And then following it up with talk of killing yourself which frankly enraged me,    yeah  you owe an apology sir,  gdnite
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER :  He doesnt care he knows everything but understand nothing!  Look after her and let her know it doesnt matter what one person thinks about others if his oppinions are so clearly wrong!
    Posted by Donut64
    Ok brain of britain,  What did I say to paige that would make her react the way she did?
  • edited December 2011

Annie , Steve & Paige take no notice of this guy ,
    you three come across as real nice peeps .

I think his bullying posts are a disgrace ,
    especially the ones attacking Annie & Steve .
    I will save them here for the mods to review ,
    just incase he tries to delete and deny them .

Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER

posted at 2/12/2011 5:57 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

First: 12/6/2009
    Last: 3/12/2011

LOL you stupid, stupid people,   My post wasnt a discussion, just a statement.
    And, also an invited statement,   If I reply to her post by starting my own post and simply posting a full stop it is the very least confrontational way of giving negative feedback(Or iwas it only possitive feedback that was wanted?).
    However, I am totally devistated and might not recover LMAO That, A Person that Uses his own personal problems as ammunition(donut) Scary Scary man, I honestly would Rather you never Reply to anything I say as I am obliged to respond and would rather do without the emotional blackmail.
    Plus, A deranged woman(chucky) Also very very scary who would push you farther into your self confessed mental problems and thirdly a paige55, Someone who deffo has more than 55 paiges missing frm her book,

Reads posts all wrong, lol In a strange way I kinda like her for her childish ignorance.

The other dude who commented, fair play sir, You just comment on what you see, But, mibi, Just mibi?? You dont see it all.

As for no abilities(donut)(And you are correctly named as you truly are a pure DONUT), I use this site for what its intended(To make money playing poker) And do so at a level that you three losers will never reach.

You three use this site to do all you can do, Bump your Gums.
    Ps I invited Zero comment,  Your stupidity astounds me.

posted at 2/12/2011 8:18 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

Sorry pep's I was wrong to think he had grown up and learnt from mistakes to become a pillar of the Community.  I do believe in giving everyone the opportunity to redeem themselves and act responsibly.   My fault for treading on the Dogs tail. I like players to contribute to my Threads and was happy to post on this one. This is the Shed after all and as such not to be taken seriously.   Fun and Friendly Banter.   Strange you Post up a Thread that requires no comment but does not state this fact, and then calling people that take the trouble to post as stupid. !  So shall we take it, in future you require no comments to your further Threads and Posts. ?    I don't in all honesty dislike you as you do seem intelligent I'm just disappointed in your continued attitude of disrespect to certain players.  Name calling is Childish behavior.     Hugs Annie xxx     
    Posted by logdon

Although I can understand that you dont dislike me which makes perfect sense, I dont like you which makes sense. You invited comment on what people think of you and I simply put my hand up in a way of posting a full stop thats simply answering you in that i find you distastful.
    LOL Now you hilariously dilusionaly think you have godlike powers to redeem people.

I dont recognise community and have no compulsion to be a part of any community, Thats your bag, I am me, I say what I think regardless of what anyone thinks.
    Free thinker, always was always will be, You can continue to be a sheep, Bahhhh Bahhhh.

Lol girls on top!!!!!   There must be a bloody crane in your room.
    If I want comment it will be obvious,  When you posted your pathetic give me some loveing post I thought , How bloody stupid is this excuse for a woman??? Is there no end of it??? Stupidity + infinity=Logdon me thinks.

posted at 2/12/2011 10:54 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : trout yes i got it ,you fish finger
    Posted by paige55

The answer was Time,   Did that pathetic waste of a scull dare to say more,   lol  he will never learn,  Self confessed lunatic...   Shooting fish in a barrel means I barely have to think to reply,   phsyco please take my previous advice and crawl off to a corner and cry yourself to sleep

posted at 2/12/2011 11:52 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com

I am not a phycho, I have a mental illness and if you were half as clever as you think you are you would know the difference! As you have proven on numerous occasions that it is you that acts like a lunatic not I!  I am not crying as I find your behavour quite amusing!  Thank you, it is quite clear you barely think before you reply by the tripe that you respond with!  Nice of you to think I have to dare to reply, your words cant hurt me as you have proven beyond all doubt that you have no understanding of what you are saying or doing. You have my sympathy!    
    Posted by Donut64

Ok  hopefuly this will be the last time I need to respond to you as I will make myself very very clear.

I am not trying to hurt anyone, In fact I am gaurding myself against you by pointing out your previous behaviour when I first had any interaction with you,  I posted a valid funny post replying to Irishrovers dispute with skypoker,  You then coupled with scary chucky decided to crowbar your mental illness onto a perfectly innocent post which in my opinion was devious and self obssesed at the very least.
    You have a mental illness, Soo what!!!!   This forum isnt specifically aimed at people who want to use thier dissabilities against people, Its for the general public which is mostly made up of people without mental illness.
    I am not here to cater to the mentally infirm but when it gets used against me I strongly object and feel that skypoker may have let me down by allowing you to engage in such an indulging manner.

There are plenty of venues for you to post your toubles in life, venues like problem websites,  that would be appropriate.  As you may have noticed I make no presumptions unlike you. I tell you what you are in accordance with what info you put out.
    I found your behaviour on the first post we ever interacted on totally repulsive and wont let it go without an apology, Im thinking This will never happen so as I previously stated im gaurded to your devious tactics, I wast using blackmail by saying I might get a ban if I reply to you, I was mearly pointing out that it would be a possability, The truth is it doesnt bother me if I cant post on here.
    I dont give a flying f art about what you think of me I know who I Am and you know who you are, I am Peter who will bludgeon you out of my reality in a most satisfying manner, You are The donut Who is a self confessed suicidal mental case,   Your words, Not Mine.
    Leave it there, Take my advice.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : I really mean what I say, I am asking you nicely dont reply to anything I post, I will only reply to after you have interfered so please dont, I really truly want zip all to do with you. I am not judging you either, I dont need to, You have already told everyone you have mental probs and have thought about killing yourself.     You are the one who knows didly squat about me,    ill be the judge of my contentment,  Trust me when I tell you this,  I am very very blessed in my life, I have a wonderful beautiful  intelligent wife, I make my living from playing poker, I live on a stunningly beautiful island, My family are all happy successful and healthy and I personaly am truly happy. Now, I am the judge of that, You are the judge of how you feel,  Can you spot the difference?????. I will ask you one more time in a cival way, Please dont respond to any of my post as they wont ever include you, If you do in future, I will probs get a ban from this forum because I wont hold back, So keep your pathetic lonely pity driven life out of mine.
    Posted by NODEAL

This was def the funniest post.

• edited December 2011
      Annie , Steve & Paige take no notice of this guy , you three come across as real nice peeps . I think his bullying posts are a disgrace , especially the ones attacking Annie & Steve . I will save them here for the mods to review , just incase he tries to delete and deny them . Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER posted at 2/12/2011 5:57 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   NODEAL Posts: 546 First: 12/6/2009 Last: 3/12/2011 LOL you stupid, stupid people,    My post wasnt a discussion, just a statement. And, also an invited statement,   If I reply to her post by starting my own post and simply posting a full stop it is the very least confrontational way of giving negative feedback(Or iwas it only possitive feedback that was wanted?). However, I am totally devistated and might not recover LMAO That, A Person that Uses his own personal problems as ammunition(donut) Scary Scary man, I honestly would Rather you never Reply to anything I say as I am obliged to respond and would rather do without the emotional blackmail. Plus, A deranged woman(chucky) Also very very scary who would push you farther into your self confessed mental problems and thirdly a paige55, Someone who deffo has more than 55 paiges missing frm her book, Reads posts all wrong, lol In a strange way I kinda like her for her childish ignorance. The other dude who commented, fair play sir, You just comment on what you see, But, mibi, Just mibi?? You dont see it all. As for no abilities(donut)(And you are correctly named as you truly are a pure DONUT), I use this site for what its intended(To make money playing poker) And do so at a level that you three losers will never reach. You three use this site to do all you can do, Bump your Gums. Ps I invited Zero comment,  Your stupidity astounds me. Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER posted at 2/12/2011 8:18 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   NODEAL Posts: 546 First: 12/6/2009 Last: 3/12/2011 In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER :  Sorry pep's I was wrong to think he had grown up and learnt from mistakes to become a pillar of the Community.  I do believe in giving everyone the opportunity to redeem themselves and act responsibly.   My fault for treading on the Dogs tail. I like players to contribute to my Threads and was happy to post on this one. This is the Shed after all and as such not to be taken seriously.   Fun and Friendly Banter.   Strange you Post up a Thread that requires no comment but does not state this fact, and then calling people that take the trouble to post as stupid. !  So shall we take it, in future you require no comments to your further Threads and Posts. ?    I don't in all honesty dislike you as you do seem intelligent I'm just disappointed in your continued attitude of disrespect to certain players.  Name calling is Childish behavior.     Hugs Annie xxx      Posted by logdon Although I can understand that you dont dislike me which makes perfect sense, I dont like you which makes sense. You invited comment on what people think of you and I simply put my hand up in a way of posting a full stop thats simply answering you in that i find you distastful. LOL Now you hilariously dilusionaly think you have godlike powers to redeem people. I dont recognise community and have no compulsion to be a part of any community, Thats your bag, I am me, I say what I think regardless of what anyone thinks. Free thinker, always was always will be, You can continue to be a sheep, Bahhhh Bahhhh. Lol girls on top!!!!!   There must be a bloody crane in your room. If I want comment it will be obvious,  When you posted your pathetic give me some loveing post I thought , How bloody stupid is this excuse for a woman??? Is there no end of it??? Stupidity + infinity=Logdon me thinks.   Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER posted at 2/12/2011 10:54 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   NODEAL Posts: 546 First: 12/6/2009 Last: 3/12/2011 In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : trout yes i got it ,you fish finger Posted by paige55 The answer was Time,   Did that pathetic waste of a scull dare to say more,   lol  he will never learn,  Self confessed lunatic...   Shooting fish in a barrel means I barely have to think to reply,   phsyco please take my previous advice and crawl off to a corner and cry yourself to sleep   Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER posted at 2/12/2011 11:52 PM GMT on SkyPoker.com   NODEAL Posts: 546 First: 12/6/2009 Last: 3/12/2011 In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER :  I am not a phycho, I have a mental illness and if you were half as clever as you think you are you would know the difference! As you have proven on numerous occasions that it is you that acts like a lunatic not I!  I am not crying as I find your behavour quite amusing!  Thank you, it is quite clear you barely think before you reply by the tripe that you respond with!  Nice of you to think I have to dare to reply, your words cant hurt me as you have proven beyond all doubt that you have no understanding of what you are saying or doing. You have my sympathy!     Posted by Donut64 Ok  hopefuly this will be the last time I need to respond to you as I will make myself very very clear. I am not trying to hurt anyone, In fact I am gaurding myself against you by pointing out your previous behaviour when I first had any interaction with you,  I posted a valid funny post replying to Irishrovers dispute with skypoker,  You then coupled with scary chucky decided to crowbar your mental illness onto a perfectly innocent post which in my opinion was devious and self obssesed at the very least. You have a mental illness, Soo what!!!!   This forum isnt specifically aimed at people who want to use thier dissabilities against people, Its for the general public which is mostly made up of people without mental illness. I am not here to cater to the mentally infirm but when it gets used against me I strongly object and feel that skypoker may have let me down by allowing you to engage in such an indulging manner. There are plenty of venues for you to post your toubles in life, venues like problem websites,  that would be appropriate.  As you may have noticed I make no presumptions unlike you. I tell you what you are in accordance with what info you put out. I found your behaviour on the first post we ever interacted on totally repulsive and wont let it go without an apology, Im thinking This will never happen so as I previously stated im gaurded to your devious tactics, I wast using blackmail by saying I might get a ban if I reply to you, I was mearly pointing out that it would be a possability, The truth is it doesnt bother me if I cant post on here. I dont give a flying f art about what you think of me I know who I Am and you know who you are, I am Peter who will bludgeon you out of my reality in a most satisfying manner, You are The donut Who is a self confessed suicidal mental case,   Your words, Not Mine. Leave it there, Take my advice.
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    I took you as a guy with some inteligence, but maybe not, No1 I have no intention of deleting any posts, Now you decide to throw your hat into the ring when I have had no bad words with you,  Do you really think you are the judge of right and wrong??     I can clearly state that no matter what I have said to anyone else has nothing to do with you and doesnt give you the right to insult me and also demonstrates a lack of intellect on your part.
    You might think its a discrace but thats only your opinion, Even if the mod agreed that still is only his opinion.
    If I recieved a forum ban for defending myself then so be it, I only have to yeild because its contractual, Thats all, Paper talk,  But,Would that make it right???  I think not.

Review all the posts, It starts with bogdon not accepting me putting my hand up as someone who dislikes her at her own request, Then the other two chip in with thier own insults and I havnt even spoke to them,  You see scared people hunt in packs,   I merely point out that being as correctly named donut has already used his mental illness against me in a dispicable manner That I am aware he might do it again and would prefere he didnt comment.   Dissapointed in your inability to see through these two apparantly lovely people.
    Paige and some other dude just got caught up by means of being thier friends just like you rover.
  • edited December 2011
    Also Irish rover since you deemed fit to comment on me and have acted like some curtain twitcher/informant

Oh Oh hang on people ill save what I consider is damming evidence that probably will get him banned from the forum,  what a pathetic individual you are,    This had stuff all to do with you.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER : Ok brain of britain,  What did I say to paige that would make her react the way she did?
    Posted by NODEAL
     Its quite simple some people care about other peoples feelings and have a hard time putting up with others trying to break them. OK. You are not going to understand this explanation but that is your own problem not mine.

My final word on this thread will be this, you have a great tallent of twisting facts, mis-quoteing and taking thing out of context you should not waste these tallents you should get a job as a tabliod journalist.

On that note I will say good day to you as I will not be back on this thread as there is no point on trying to talk to someone whos only reply to anyones input is venamous anger!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: SOMEONE ELSE DOESNT LIKE HER :  Its quite simple some people care about other peoples feelings and have a hard time putting up with others trying to break them. OK. You are not going to understand this explanation but that is your own problem not mine.  My final word on this thread will be this, you have a great tallent of twisting facts, mis-quoteing and taking thing out of context you should not waste these tallents you should get a job as a tabliod journalist.  On that note I will say good day to you as I will not be back on this thread as there is no point on trying to talk to someone whos only reply to anyones input is venamous anger!
    Posted by Donut64
    I had a look at your first three posts of input(before I had said anything to you, You fool,  Pot an kettle

Im asking a simple question, What did I say to paige for her to react the way she did???????

You conveniently forgot to answer,    You see I can back up all of my comments,   you cant.

I called you nothing that you havnt demonstrated to me,   you told me you were a mental patient, this means you were a case for some docter somewhere, you told me you were suicidal,   when I say you are a suicidal mental case, I mean it in the literal sense, not as an insult,   when I say I would bludgeon you out of my life I mean verbally/figuratively,   when I say psycho, I mean your deviousness is bordering on psychotic.

Anyway I await your answer    back yourself up.
    And just keep this in mind,  I said nothing to you, You decided to chip in like the big girl that you are, Even although you knew I was repulsed by you.
  • edited December 2011
     I am very sorry Trish for posting on this Thread resulting in Donut, you and Denis getting involved. You did warn me, but I'm a big bad Girl and old enough and wise enough to handle naughty young boys.   I had hoped Nodeal had put history behind him and was wishing to get involved once again in Forum posts and Community threads.   I now see, he still harbours a grudge and wanted confrontation to seek misguided revenge.   Please don't ask to ban him.  He is a colourful character and has a contribution to make albeit when he takes the blinkers off and sorts himself out of this stupid Idea that Humour and getting your point across is by insulting and calling people names.  If you wish to make a comment and don't want people to expand on it then you should say so,  by not doing so you automatically invite reply.  You can only have discussion if more than one person's is involved.     I give him the Opportunity to show he had learnt from his mistakes grown up and this was the result,  if he cant see the wood for the Tree's then there is no wood.  This behavior is not the way to influence players and win their respect the Forum is about this "Community" let them decide if he is worth saving from himself.   Hugs
  • edited December 2011
     I am very sorry Trish for posting on this Thread resulting in Donut, you and Denis getting involved. You did warn me, but I'm a big bad Girl and old enough and wise enough to handle naughty young boys.   I had hoped Nodeal had put history behind him and was wishing to get involved once again in Forum posts and Community threads.   I now see, he still harbours a grudge and wanted confrontation to seek misguided revenge.   Please don't ask to ban him.  He is a colourful character and has a contribution to make albeit when he takes the blinkers off and sorts himself out of this stupid Idea that Humour and getting your point across is by insulting and calling people names.  If you wish to make a comment and don't want people to expand on it then you should say so,  by not doing so you automatically invite reply.  You can only have discussion if more than one person's is involved.     I give him the Opportunity to show he had learnt from his mistakes grown up and this was the result,  if he cant see the wood for the Tree's then there is no wood.  This behavior is not the way to influence players and win their respect the Forum is about this "Community" let them decide if he is worth saving from himself.   Hugs
    Posted by logdon
    Lol you give the oppertunity, You crack me up,   I dont need anyones approval you div,  Thats you your talking about, I have made no mistakes, When I call you or donut or anyone else stupid its because they have demonstrated stupidity, If you need any evidence for this claim just ask, And yes its blatently obvious I find you and wingnut repulsive and have reason to feel repulsed and also if you want evidence for that just ask.
    I dont win respect, My respect doesnt depened on anyone else, Thats you your talking about yet again, you need others approval, I have never even dreamed to influence anyone, All you and bignut know about me is that I have a charmed life cos thats all iv told you,  If you want to say anything else you need to back it up.
  • edited December 2011

Hubby is telling me you are second Generation Keyboard Warrior. ?   The invisible Ink is now visible.!

• edited December 2011
      Hubby is telling me you are second Generation Keyboard Warrior. ?   The invisible Ink is now visible.!
    Posted by logdon
    God bless that man as I have soo much respect and pity at the same time for him.

He truly is a warrior
    Respect bud
  • edited December 2011
    Again, being closed for the benefit of everyone..