You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Kings against Aces.... SEVEN times in THREE days

2»

Comments

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Kings against Aces.... SEVEN times in THREE days:
    In Response to Re: Kings against Aces.... SEVEN times in THREE days : lol
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Not sure why you're laughing. you called him a liar and he posted some evidence. its you who looks foolish, not him
  • edited December 2011
    Have to say I agree with Davey.

showing 2 of 7 isnt grounds to demand an apology.

Show 7 of 7 and am sure Davey will humbly eat his words..................but you claimed 7, so really ought to show 7.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Kings against Aces.... SEVEN times in THREE days : Not sure why you're laughing. you called him a liar and he posted some evidence. its you who looks foolish, not him
    Posted by baggs
    let me explain..people are always posting"my aces never win" i had kk 7 times types of posts as some sort of proof that sky is fixed yet when you ask for hh it never seems to be shown....funny that,

one thing for sure is they can not prove sky is fixed but it is possible to show hh....but they never do
  • edited December 2011

Why should he post them all. He wasnt asking for your approval. As much as you state these people cant prove its fixed where is your data to show its not?? Oh thats right you havent actually ever posted any. So what makes your view point more valid given an equal lack of evidence.

And incidentally I dont believe it is in anyway "fixed", far too difficult.

• edited December 2011
    Davey i dont want nor do i need to show you them all... if you dont believe it happend, then dont believe it! its no skin of my nose. But dont call someone a liar with no proof of that! and i agree with everything baggs has said! yes i cant prove its fixed but you cant prove its not, although i have more evidence saying it is than you have saying its not!? now if you havnt got anything useful or interesting to say instead of trying to cause arguments, dont say anything at all
  • edited December 2011
    Davey i dont want nor do i need to show you them all... if you dont believe it happend, then dont believe it! its no skin of my nose. But dont call someone a liar with no proof of that! and i agree with everything baggs has said! yes i cant prove its fixed but you cant prove its not, although i have more evidence saying it is than you have saying its not!? now if you havnt got anything useful or interesting to say instead of trying to cause arguments, dont say anything at all
    Posted by CJM90
    yet you have no qualms calling people at sky thieves/fraudsters/cheats.etc

which is basically what you are doing(without proof btw)
  • edited December 2011
    I think if your going to start a thread complaining about a very specific series of events, you shoud be able to produce that series of events.

Davey may have sounded harsh calling you a liar, but I get exactly where he is coming from.

I dont see why you dont put them up.  Its not proving yourself, its backing up your established statement.  If you were too, I'm pretty sure davey will retract his accusation of lying/embellishing, with a side order of humble pie.
  • edited December 2011
    I think if your going to start a thread complaining about a very specific series of events, you shoud be able to produce that series of events. Davey may have sounded harsh calling you a liar, but I get exactly where he is coming from. I dont see why you dont put them up.  Its not proving yourself, its backing up your established statement.  If you were too, I'm pretty sure davey will retract his accusation of lying/embellishing, with a side order of humble pie.
    Posted by AMYBR
    No amy he wouldnt apologise , and tbf he dont have to , on the flip side davey cannot provide any evidence at all that the op is wrong either can he??

Tbh there IS no way of either side ever ever ever proving anything at all , and i dont think that there ever will be xx
  • edited December 2011
    But doesnt seem like there is a burden of proof on davey...?

Seems like person opening the thread and making a clear statement should be willing to simply back it up.

If he does back it up then davey was wrong to call him a liar, being more than happy to apologise i'm sure :)
  • edited December 2011
    But doesnt seem like there is a burden of proof on davey...? Seems like person opening the thread and making a clear statement should be willing to simply back it up. If he does back it up then davey was wrong to call him a liar, being more than happy to apologise i'm sure :)
    Posted by AMYBR
    FACT , if op posted 100 of these davey would say 'hey thats poker and variance'
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to Re: Kings against Aces.... SEVEN times in THREE days : FACT , if op posted 100 of these davey would say 'hey thats poker and variance'
    Posted by debdobs_67
    thats just the point, if he showed the 7 hands i would say wow! but not that impossible.........my point is he states it fixed because he gets these hands yet shows no proof of them.

its pretty obvious that he hit a couple of bad beats and exaggerated them because of massive tilt etc....