You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3.30 mini BH...

2»

Comments

• edited January 2012
    Leave it @ hypers it's not sposed to be serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who can be bothered watching 5x standard HU games? Will take hours.
  • edited January 2012
    FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! :)
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: 3.30 mini BH...:
    Leave it @ hypers it's not sposed to be serious !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who can be bothered watching 5x standard HU games? Will take hours.
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Yeah ure right its only gonna be a laugh anyway and will also prove nothing whoever wins , so with that in mind 'best of five' £10.50 hypers as we have to at least try to play our best ;)
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: 3.30 mini BH... : Yeah ure right its only gonna be a laugh anyway and will also prove nothing whoever wins , so with that in mind 'best of five' £10.50 hypers as we have to at least try to play our best ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67
    lol stop putting obstacles in the way, its only fun & obv dude isn't rolled for 10rs.

1 quid games, if they did 10p games id suggest them.

It's not about the money, it's personal ;)
  • edited January 2012
    No room for Ego in poker )

FIGHT!
  • edited January 2012
    This is like getting terms agreed for a boxing match lol

I stand by my point on standard £1 HU SnG's, no point playing 5 Hyper's where variance will be too much of a factor plus I've already owned you in them, been there got the t-shirt etc etc.
  • edited January 2012
    This is like getting terms agreed for a boxing match lol I stand by my point on standard £1 HU SnG's, no point playing 5 Hyper's where variance will be too much of a factor plus I've already owned you in them, been there got the t-shirt etc etc.
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Haha now ure bending the truth a bit , youve already said TWICE that hypers have little or no skill edge cos of variance , now ure saying you OWNED me in them , it was best of 3 and i got my chips in when in front on ALL 3 hands , 1 i won , 2 that i lost pmsl

Get ure thumb outta ure @*s * and ure hand in ure pocket and play best of five £5.25 turbos

There ya go the 'FIGHT' is sorted

If ure CAMP can agree to these terms

Otherwise i will have no choice but to talk to the camps of 'mayweather' and 'manny'  ;)
  • edited January 2012
    Well we're getting there, moved down from £30 HU cash to £5 turbo's, just a little further to go Debsy :).
  • edited January 2012
    why dont you both jump on a HU NL4 cash table, £4 each, no top ups, best of 200 hands?
    Ill rail ya both.
  • edited January 2012
    Well we're getting there, moved down from £30 HU cash to £5 turbo's, just a little further to go Debsy :).
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    alright alright i know when im beat , should do as ive been there plenty of times

Best of five , £2.10 turbos

we can arrange it for sat/sun

perhaps a 9pm start

and may the best dude or debs win ;)
  • edited January 2012
    start a seperate thread in general chat

Debnit against dudenit

Look what i started lol

:)
  • edited January 2012
    start a seperate thread in general chat Debnit against dudenit Look what i started lol :)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    haha luv it xx
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: 3.30 mini BH... : alright alright i know when im beat , should do as ive been there plenty of times Best of five , £2.10 turbos we can arrange it for sat/sun perhaps a 9pm start and may the best dude or debs win ;)
    Posted by debdobs_67
    Almost there, best of five £1.05 and we have a deal. ;)
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: 3.30 mini BH... : Almost there, best of five £1.05 and we have a deal. ;)
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Oh ffs are ya sure ya have a 'bankroll' ??? lol

Yeah thats fine

So its best of five £1.05 turbos

Speak to ya at the weekend ;)
  • edited January 2012
    Cool should be fun :).
  • edited January 2012
    ok, im gonna come clean here. I knew my ship was standard... but thanks anyway for your comments... I just found debdobs limp call from an 8 bb stack interesting, thats all! next time she will hae AA tho! Player Action Cards Amount Pot Balance GixerGuy Small blind   300.00 300.00 5607.50 SirLaws Big blind   600.00 900.00 22292.50   Your hole cards A J       JARON Fold         x Call   600.00 1500.00 8153.75 debdobs_67 Call   600.00 2100.00 4790.00 GREGHOGG All-in   12835.00 14935.00 0.00 GixerGuy Fold         SirLaws Fold         x Fold         debdobs_67 All-in   4790.00 19725.00 0.00 GREGHOGG Unmatched bet   7445.00 12280.00 7445.00 debdobs_67 Show 7 6       GREGHOGG Show A J       Flop     Q 4 A       Turn     Q       River     2       GREGHOGG Win Two Pairs, Aces and Queens 12280.00   19725.00
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    if your ship is standard why are you wasting peoples time? have confidence in your own game and play it. so many people on this site askin such straight forward questions what they know the answer to.

I think people are just lonely and want somone to talk to
  • edited January 2012
    First player to win a hand with 6/5 wins the comp outright too.

: )
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: 3.30 mini BH... : if your ship is standard why are you wasting peoples time? have confidence in your own game and play it. so many people on this site askin such straight forward questions what they know the answer to. I think people are just lonely and want somone to talk to
    Posted by bolly580
    pmsl
  • edited January 2012
    In Response to Re: 3.30 mini BH... : if your ship is standard why are you wasting peoples time? have confidence in your own game and play it. so many people on this site askin such straight forward questions what they know the answer to. I think people are just lonely and want somone to talk to
    Posted by bolly580
    I posted it to annoy (show up) debdobs for a bit of fun!

Had to disguise it as a genuine topic though didnt i!

I think your the lonely one btw.