You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The System Is Back!!

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Good luck. All your eggs in one basket there Webby.
  • edited November 2009

oh dear god!!!! on my £11 DYM going along nicely and feel i have got the measure of the table, in small blind i pick up jq of diamonds and raise 75, big blind calls and flop comes Ah Ks 7c i put a continuation bet in of 60 and he calls, turn comes 10d, great i have hit the nuts, now to maximise my winnings i bet 30 trying to look weak, he goes over the top all in, i call instantly, he shows k10, hes got 4 outs and would you adam and eve it, he hits the Kh on the river to knock me out, just had a feeling he was gonna get lucky the way my luck has gone today, but i will say this i am absolutely disgusted with that river card, people say it evens it self out but i dont think it does because its very rare i find myself hitting the miracle river card.

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The System Is Back!!:
    really sorry to report guys but a minor accident on the footballas left my bankroll at just £11.20, just entered a £11 DYM so balance is £0.20 lol
    Posted by webby234
    Webby,Webby,Webby,tut,tut,tut, will you never learn. You did exactly the same last time, in fact before reading the posts i thought 'i bet he puts a wad on sky bet' Never mind keeping away from the vegas, try keeping off the skybet lol
  • edited November 2009
    i backed the draw in the newcastle match, that harper made some great saves late on, its just one of those days for me today, nothing gone right and on the poker tables its just been bad luck after bad luck.
  • edited November 2009
    you wanna try my luck, kk got beat to 55 and then my straight gets beat to full house on river, i backed over 2.5 goals thinking there would be a few but the strikers turned up with there girlfriends boots on!
  • edited November 2009
    This system is always going to fail... min betting, all in with 55 on 8 high board etc etc... i think you have a few creases to iron out. Its not a system, try real bankroll management, maybe play lower stakes... if you cant beat the lower stakes you wont beat the higher ones. I am saying this constructively and ul with your challenge.
  • edited November 2009
    i find it harder on the lower stakes tables for some reason, my record on the £55 DYM is very good, i double up 75% of the time but the £5.50 i seem to struggle on, and i will never put a bankroll management system on my game, it would take all the enjoyment out of playing, i would rather pack in and play chess than play to a max of 5% of your bankroll
  • edited November 2009
    Just stick to what you enjoy Webby

Good Luck
  • edited November 2009
    theres no systems in gambling, in my experience they make things go bad.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: The System Is Back!!:
    i know what your saying lads but come on its a tenner, i'm not one of those thats gonna sit at these £1.15 DYM, and this is how i attacked the tables last time on the system so i think i'm gonna stick to the plan. cheers
    Posted by webby234
    I agree with you in all fairness for going to the 5.50 tables, its a bit of a risk if you lose your first game you cant buy into another £5.50 but if you win your first game your off and running

good luck all the same =)
  • edited November 2009
    your doing well from £10, don't know how you do it. i've tried putting £10 or £15 into my account , and entering these tournaments, it's never worked for me , but good luck.
  • edited November 2009
    This system, like the 1st system consists of Webby managing to turn £10 into £50 - £100 at poker and then losing it all on skybet lol