You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

KEEPING TOURNAMENTS AND PASSWORDS SECRET

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Also you dont have to wait for e mail, when you submit your teams go to the bottom of the page and there is a link called go to poker freeroll, when you go in to that link it gives you the password.

In Response to Re: KEEPING TOURNAMENTS AND PASSWORDS SECRET:
    In Response to Re: KEEPING TOURNAMENTS AND PASSWORDS SECRET : Hello m8, if you are talking about the super6 freeroll, It is by invite. If you do the super6 on sky sports you get a e-mail which directs you to the password. so go and give super6 a try, it dont cost nothing and you can win £100,000 or £5,000. all that is required is to register, ps......not every1 recieves a link to the password within their e-mail. see you in super6 freeroll if I recieve my e-mail. good luck
    Posted by COCASIRF
  • edited November 2009
    i posted where to get the password there was no harm done if you knew where to look this was available there was no private e mail or otherwise  so why not share this with whoever i want all you had to do was go to promotions and fallow instructions a lot of players dont use sky bet so would not have found the password it was a freeroll so what was the problem i   see a lot of people on this site as friends i wasnt giving out a private password  only the directions as to where it was to be found if i caused any inconvienience i apologise to everyone concerned but if i did anything wrong im sure sky would have been in touch
    Posted by paparon
    you dident do anything wrong mate.. i think some of the player on hear would frown and moan at any/ everything wat ever it was..in my book a freeroll is free for all....if you can get in it..good....... if i got a invte to a freebie   and found out some of the entrants hadent been invited...   theyd   sumhaw got the password thro friends or sum other way....well good luck to them
  • edited November 2009
    Also you dont have to wait for e mail, when you submit your teams go to the bottom of the page and there is a link called go to poker freeroll, when you go in to that link it gives you the password. In Response to Re: KEEPING TOURNAMENTS AND PASSWORDS SECRET :
    Posted by Torryladd

thanks I did'nt realise that...lol.

I do apologise for my mis-direction..lol
  • edited November 2009
    I only found the link last week, before that was always waiting for e mail lol
  • edited November 2009
    lol..I've been doing the super6 from the start and have never seen it.....unless its a new thing.

1 day I will get all 6 right......but 5 will also do if no one else gets 5 right..lol
  • edited November 2009
    Little bit more info.

This link will only appear once freeroll has been listed in poker lobby.
  • edited November 2009

if I get two its a miricle lol

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: KEEPING TOURNAMENTS AND PASSWORDS SECRET : If you do that here the mods will remove the post and give you a good spanking.
    Posted by loonytoons
    ul get passwords on hear coz evryones up eachothers a.r.s.e.s