You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

anyone getting modern warfare 2?

2»

Comments

• edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: anyone getting modern warfare 2?:
    Brother-in-law got this today for £25 from Sains - for me the best is still Golden Eye on the N64, years were spent wasted on multi player on that.
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Grimstar30 you are showing your age now.

How good is the game? Reviews have been excellent. However I am aware this could be a lot of hype, see GTAIV, GTAIII was in my opinion better as I liked the wider range of music. I am sad. 

Desperate to get it but as stateed previously, its on hold until 24th Dec, we get to open one prezzie early.
  • edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: anyone getting modern warfare 2?:
    In Response to Re: anyone getting modern warfare 2? : Grimstar30 you are showing your age now. How good is the game? Reviews have been excellent. However I am aware this could be a lot of hype, see GTAIV, GTAIII was in my opinion better as I liked the wider range of music. I am sad.  Desperate to get it but as stateed previously, its on hold until 24th Dec, we get to open one prezzie early.
    Posted by Urdadi
    Ahh there's no way the game won't live up to the hype! Sold out in my local sainsbury's/tesco's =[ the shelves were stacked with them in the GAME store but £45 is so expensive! Oh well I can wait....

Vice city of the GTA series is still my favourite and that's an old one!
  • edited November 2009
    Anyone a fan of left 4 dead?? number 2 is coming out soon....
    Anyways I just remembered a spoof video about it which is really funny because it's so true!

Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OjcRBoCbSg