You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Re: Running like Jesus challenge

Comments

• edited September 2012
    another silly on a ft pffffffff i give up!
    PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
    b3ttzi11 Small blind  200.00 200.00 6570.00
    pinkytg Big blind  400.00 600.00 10010.00
     Your hole cards
    • Q

Cataclysmi Fold     
    Andy120 Fold     
    Dazler Raise  800.00 1400.00 7020.00
    b3ttzi11 Call  600.00 2000.00 5970.00
    pinkytg Call  400.00 2400.00 9610.00
    Flop

• Q

b3ttzi11 Check     
    pinkytg Check     
    Dazler Bet  1200.00 3600.00 5820.00
    b3ttzi11 Fold     
    pinkytg All-in  9610.00 13210.00 0.00
    Dazler All-in  5820.00 19030.00 0.00
    pinkytg Unmatched bet  2590.00 16440.00 2590.00
    pinkytg Show

Dazler Show
    • Q

Turn

River

pinkytg Win Three 9s 16440.00  19030.00
  • edited September 2012
    daddy no more d man,  two 2nd 2 nite, but cashed so chuffed,,lesson learned dont play poker drunk, lol..
    wayne195802£33
  • edited September 2012

I should be getting an early night ready to travel to the spt tomorrow its gonna be a long drive but well worth it me thinks. GL to everyone there :)

Wd wayne on your cashes last night some nice binkage especialy in the 300 gar wd on 2nd place. You the daddy last night even though i final tabled with ya but ill get one another night.

I played the mini tonight but no luck and also a £500 bounty hunter which managed to cash. Won a few big pots with 2 FHs and alike but didnt quite make it to the end.

£500 bounty hunter 325 runners came 38th

Dazler038£2.11 + £1.50 Head Prizes
  • edited September 2012
    yo d man, good luck for the spt,ill look out for you on live cast ul be the ugly one lol, would have loved to be back in my home town playing live poker but no luck with the sat,s, so be gd dont drink 2 much and final table... lol...
  • edited September 2012
    good chatting to you at the weekend mate
    shame we couldnt have been luckier at the tables
    i got stuck with "mr in your personal space" for the last hour and had to endure the same tales of his pub league that we had heard earlier on in the smoking area...u know the guy i mean he was at ur table on the 35 quid jobby
    i did plan on ditching the car and getting trollied at the bar but common sense prevailed.
    hopefully see you at the next one mate gl
  • edited September 2012
    ul d man.but did you have a good time?..  sat,ed into primo 2nite ohh in with the big boys lol... cy l8r m8...

• edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Running like Jesus challenge SET UP FOR THE SPT:
    good chatting to you at the weekend mate shame we couldnt have been luckier at the tables i got stuck with "mr in your personal space" for the last hour and had to endure the same tales of his pub league that we had heard earlier on in the smoking area...u know the guy i mean he was at ur table on the 35 quid jobby i did plan on ditching the car and getting trollied at the bar but common sense prevailed. hopefully see you at the next one mate gl
    Posted by kirbsuk83
    lol yea he was uber anoying especialy when i kept backing away from him and he got closer and closer then i had to put up with his anoying gob at my table in the side event lol. Was great to meet you and hopefully will meet again at another event. Prob not try and smoke so many cigeretts next time though :) Glad you came to your senses and didnt booze it up like i did im feeling a bit worse for ware today and headed back to bristol, But had a great laugh last night.

Gl buddy
  • edited September 2012
    ul d man.but did you have a good time?..  sat,ed into primo 2nite ohh in with the big boys lol... cy l8r m8...
    Posted by wayne1958
    hi wayne yea didnt go my way ill post all about my time there tomorrow i think as feeling a bit fragile at the moment. But had an excelent time and will def be doing another one, lots of really nice peeps and a lots of beer and giggles :) gl in the primo m8.

I did manage to play 2 mtts when i got back this afternoon. Got a bounty in the £500 earlier but lost with kk vrs k8 and also ft a small mtt and came 3rd

£25 Gar
    Dazler03£10
  • edited September 2012
    he was geting closer and closer did he want to kiss u lol,,, im still in shoock with me 2nd in the primo, cy l8er,
    ps i love sat,s lol....
  • edited September 2012
    he was geting closer and closer did he want to kiss u lol,,, im still in shoock with me 2nd in the primo, cy l8er, ps i love sat,s lol....
    Posted by wayne1958
    yea i think he did lol theres friendly and theres too friendly.

Wd on you bink m8 i got another cash :) and hu the guy just shoved every single hand until i took him out lol

£200 gar
    Dazler01£80
    kris3161802£50
    oynutter03£30
    french0704£22
    anikruh05£18
  • edited September 2012
    £50 gar speed
    K3VIN01£37.50
    Dazler02£12.50
    C4P 450
    BR started at £20 now £102.50
  • edited September 2012
    thought id write a little bit on my time at the spt. It was a wonderfull experience and one i would love to do again.

I started out on friday morning and withdrew my br for the weekend my cashpoint card decided it didnt want to work so i had to go to the bank and withdraw my money but the cahier said i could only take out £50 unless i had photo id of which i didnt have any! my heart sunk thinking im not going to have enough to go to the spt so asked for a manager and really had to beg to let me have my money and after half hour of security questions i manage to get it. My next worry was that dtd wouldnt let me in without any either so didnt know when i got there whether id get in.

I met up with BOOBOO81 who i didnt really know apart from he kindly offered to come down from wales and pick me up from bristol which was a really good gesture and some company for the 3 half hour journy. We traveled upto nottingham and got to our hotel. We were staying at the premiere inn which was cheap as chips only £55 for 2 nights. There was 1 double bed and one single so we decided to flip a coin on who gets what bed seeing as we are there to gamble its a good way to start. BOOBOO won the flip but being the gent that he was and the fact he was a lot shorter than me he let me have the double bed anyways lol.

Then it was down to the bar for a couple of pints of hobgoblin before we head off to dusk till dawn. The internet said the venue was only 3miles away but infact it over 6 so ordered a taxi and arrived.

We got there quite early and there was a couple of people outside who we chatted to for a bit before going in to find out if they were gonna let me in and luckily all i had to show was my cash card for a 3 day pass.

We got in and i was quite surprised that they only open the doors half hour before the actual event which is cutting it fine.

Anyways ordered another drink as you do and had a good old natter and introduced myself to some peeps then sat down for the £55 turbo side event. I had TK at my table and was the first time id seen him in the flesh and his hair was a lot whiter than i seen before he looked like a rap star. To my right was cenechav who i knocked out on the bubble to get my seat for the main event and thought he had a really impessive beard. There were couple of sky players on my table also with a couple of regular dtd players. Within the first 5 or so hands i picked up pk Js and raised got caller and flop came QJQ so i was rubbing hands together.... anyways i put small raise in and got called then turn card came another Q so im thinking i dought he has the Q so put another average sized bet in river comes a nothing card so raise then i thought the other guy shoved and make the call. But he hadnt gone all in just reraised me i couldnt hear because the place was louder than im used to. I won the hand didnt even see what he had but gave me a good start. Soon after i was on the BB holding Q8 and get 2 limpers cenechav was one of them. Flop came Q8 something so i put a raise in and one folds while cenechav flat calls...... turn card comes another 8 whooohooo ive hit the fh. I raise and he shoves all in over the top so i instant call ready to scoop up my winnings..... he shows his cards and he has A8 river card comes and BOOM........... im out he hit his case A for bigger fh lol. Revenge is sweet i tell him and say gg all im off to the bar.

After a couple more pints i meet a few more people and try to set up a sit n go game but aparently there wasnt enough chips to get a game going so wait around for little while longer and a sit n go gets set up. I pay my fiver looking to play a good game off poker and the cards are dealt. But.... Even before i play a hand i get 200 chips taken off me for wearing a silly hat!!! so by this point im thinking oh dear this is gonna be one of them games is it lol. Basicaly i didnt know but this happens on the spt and the rules are made up by the dealer and is a mix of just crazy games so i had no chance from the start. We were asked to pair up with somebody so i see lambert and ask him to play on my side. I didnt have a clue what was going on and it seemed if i just shove with the worst hand i might actualy win typical he decided to play the hand normaly on that go so i was out :(

Another trip to the bar for me :( i then went to a cash table with the min buy in for £40 which was a bit silly of me to do on a £1 £1 table even though there were only 2 cash players there and they werent very good to be honest. It was getting late and booboo was wanting to get back to hotel so i bluffed with A high on a 4848 board and nearly got him to fold unfortunately he held a 4 and got my money so then called it a night. The highlight of the night was meeting Anna Fowler and getting a kiss of her who i must say looks even more stunning in real life :)

Main event day
    Woke up after having quite a heavy night of drinking which i really regreted especialy as i shoulda been fresh for the main event. Felt absolutely awful and sat down at my seat. I didnt reckognise anyone until COXY sat down at my table and that was a concern. First hand i got involved with i had KJ suited dimonds and guy who had been aggresive to my left raised pre so i flat call him flop came K something something cant remember anyways he raises again so i call, ive now got top pair flush draw and st8 draw so looking good here but im utg and guy has been raising! he could have me out kicked with AK or KQ so he raises again and i decide to flat call to see if i hit any of my gazillion outs sadly ii didnt and he raises again quite big. Its way to early to lose my stack and maybe i should of called but the way it went i figured i was behind and folded. Then next hand i have is KQ this time against COXY i raise it pre get called then hit the K so put a bet in and get flat called Flop was K8 something and the turn came another 8. I check it to slow it down and so does Coxy then on the river he puts a bet in so i flat it and he shows J8off grrrrrr. Not a good start so was down to around 20k in chips frm 30k. Anyways i was in a real horrid place on the table as i had the 3 most aggressive players to my left and a guy that just min raised hands before me and another aggresive player before him. I won a couple of hands and managed to get back upto 25k or so. Then about 58 secs to go before the break i was just happy to finish and go for a ciggerett and the dealer deals me pk Ks! so i make a decent sized bet pre and get 1 caller... The flop came JJQ i think so i put in another decent sized bet and and get flat called. Turn card comes a A so my Ks arnt looking great here but i have the st8 draw also. I decide to check the turn and an nothing card comes on the river then the guy leads out for a over 4.5k so hes either hit the J st8 or fh and i had no option but to fold reluctantly. He then says i can look at one of his cards and he showed a 10 so i think he had 10 J for the fh. That put me a bit on tilt and was down to 15k again so come back from break holding AK guy before me who was min raising and folding all the time min raised as usual so i put in a reraise. He flat calls then flop came low cards and a Q i check it he does too then hit the A on turn and decide to check it hoping to trap he checks too.... then he checks the river so i put a bet in and he reraises me so i call and he had pk Qs and hit set grrrrr but at least i got away from it cheap.

After that i had to sit tight while Coxy played Bejewled on his ipad and was dominating the overbetting guy to his right.

Another hand that i saw was just crazy and it went like this.. Guy raises in postiton and another player reraises so then it gets reraised again after that the player utg shoves all in for over 40k it gets snap called with pk As only for a the pk Qs to hit another Q on the river and knock him out was pretty sick shoving with pk Qs that early on after a 3 bet then shove.

So were a player down and ive not been doing well and Haysie comes and sits in his seat, i have a little banter with him and seems a nice bloke and we are both down to like 13k and struggling. He min raises me and ive got A9 hearts and make the call. Flop came 788 with 2 hearts so he min raises and i call turn card comes an A so ive now got top pair with nut flush draw i put in decent bet and he shoves all in on me. So now im thinking well hes either got a mid pk pair a big A which if he had the a big A he would of bet bigger pre. He could even be on a st8 draw and making a move on me as we were both short. What to do! im having a tuff time here and everyone is hitting everything except me with top pairs. I should of taken more time thinking about the call and thought well i need a double up and ive still got outs if i hit the river for the nut flush. He turns over Quad 8s lol and im out :(

I knew deep down it was a silly call and i shouldnt of even played A9 even if it was hu, but with all the previous hands i was losing too and me feeling hung over and mind not completely on the game i made a boo boo which is really frustrating considering i made the main event if i folded i woulda left myself with 8 or 10k which didnt feel like much considering the average was around 37k but i still had over 20bb left which i didnt think about when i made the call. This was the first time ive played in a game with such a deep structure of 300bb so it messed with my head a bit. And the hand again was seconds before the next break like the last one. I was really gutted to go out like that as i know im a much better player than that. But fair play to haysie what a hand to go out to.

So to that end though me making 1 bad call and being a fair bit unlucky the dream had died :( If i manage to go to another spt i certainly will not drink the night before and be prepared for it a bit more and hopefully do a lot better i think i went out around 230th place cant remember. It was about 3 half hours of play.

As i was out i decided to have a few more beers as you do and play in the £35 mtt side event and i had the weirdest table i could of wanted full of really bad players apart from my old nemisis cenechav. There was an old lady to my right who didnt know the chip denominations with a guy next to her that was really nice and looked like the guy from the halifax adverts (black guy with the glasses it even sounded like him lol) and otherside of the table was a young chap who kept bluffing and showboating with his dark glasses (he was so easy to read and thought he was a pro) and he was sat next to a guy that was just plain anoying who kept getting really close to me telling me in the smokers area telling me about his poker plays down the pub league (the guy just would shut up) so me and cenechav sat there quiet as you could possibly be just waiting to take out these two at the other end. We looked at each other thinking its only a matter of time and we will get you. Unfortunatly i had never been so card dead in my entire life and was getting 73 25 92 and those sort of hands. By the time i got AK once i raised and everyone folded and it was back to being card dead so i ended up shoving with A9 against 2 other short stacks who were all in for 4 bb and 1 had A8 the other AJ and was out. cenechave managed to get a runner runner fh with AK against against a set of 8s but went out a bit later.

Back to the bar i went after some horrible poker. And thats when the fun started i met up with tommyd and gregg and all that possy and we drunk more beer and had a lot of fun was really nice to meet them all finaly. Even though i felt sorry for myself and the way the poker had gone it was nothing compaired to a guy that came along on the roulette tables and pulled out over 10 grand in cash and placed it all on the tables in wrapped up £50 note wads. The look on his face said it all and he was sweating like ive never seen anyone sweat before and was throwing things around. He looked like he was gambling away his mortgage and although it was entertaining to watch it was really horrible to see too and seeing things like that shows some have a real problem with gambling and the reason id never go that far. The money he lost was prob more than i see in a year and his own fault but in someways you gotta feel bad for someone having to do that.

Stayed and drunk more and had a right laugh with some forum peeps till the early hours and headed back to the hotel. I think i woke up quite a lot of people with my loud chatting into the hours of 4.30 because i remember the wall being so thin and hearing next door making a cup of tea but my beer muffs were on.

Decided to head back after check out and didnt go back to dtd on the sunday as spent all my money and wasnt really feeling it with the poker so headed home.

Was a really good experience and met some really nice people, esp in the smokers area (i smoked way to much that weekend) hopefully i will come to another spt maybe not nottingham as its a bit far but i did like the fact you had your drinks served by bunny girlz and it felt a bit like being at hooters. As someone said i havnt got any class and i think they were right :) but who needs class when you have tight bottoms feeding you beer ;)

Was a pleasure to meet everyone and hopefully will again soon :) also good effort by booboo83 who went out in about 83rd place after 10 hrs of play

CASHES TODAY BR £127 with 770 C4P final tabled a couple but bubbled and got knocked out of 12k bounty hunter by 52 calling every street with nothing only to hit runner runner st8 grrrr
    Dazler01Entry to £12k Sky BH Semi
    £50 gar
    tallytink01£25
    Dazler02£15
    misscolly03£10
    £250 gar 43 runners came 4th
    AKBLUF01£100
    tracey196902£62.50
    kirbsuk8303£37.50
    Dazler04£27.50
    AceSinger05£22.50
  • edited September 2012
    yo d man, very go read glad u had a good time ,i tell my wife pokers not gambling its a game of skill,lol, shes told me she is not going to nag me anymore now due to the money i made from primio win happy days..you on for the nite shift? if so ill cy l8er m8...
  • edited September 2012
    great post daz - shame I don't have time to read it 2nite - maybe tomorrow

self-funded eh - had a better time on the tables recently I assume. saves you letting down any sponsors but all good experience. reckon you'll make day 2 next time.

• edited September 2012
    Blimey, I'm not sure if you could have gotten your HH more wrong vs me!

I raise J8s (im loose, but J8o is too loose!), you flat from the blinds, and lead a K86 flop, lead a 2 turn, and bet call a 50bb raise on an 8 river.

Sorry that I sucked out :)
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Running like Jesus challenge SPT JOURNEY:
    Blimey, I'm not sure if you could have gotten your HH more wrong vs me! I raise J8s (im loose, but J8o is too loose!), you flat from the blinds, and lead a K86 flop, lead a 2 turn, and bet call a 50bb raise on an 8 river. Sorry that I sucked out :)
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    lol Coxy i couldnt remember exactly how it went i forgot you rivered me ;) wasnt it 2400 raise on the river with like 2.4k in the pot. Blinds at 200 but you played it well m8 and done me proper i wasnt complaining bud i thought you were the strongest player at the table, and i played not so great by the time the river came i felt id commited too much by that point and is why i made the call :)
  • edited September 2012
    hi Daz,
    nice post m8.
    glad u had a nice time.
    better luck next time.
    dev
  • edited September 2012
    hi Daz, nice post m8. glad u had a nice time. better luck next time. dev
    Posted by devonfish5
    ty dev way it goes maybe next time, wd on making the £800 mark in your challenge. I think if i add up what im on now and what ive taken out im around the £500 mark from nothing but because ive spent it ive had to start from £20 last week but managed to build it back up to £136.61 in a couple of days so might concentrate a bit more and stop buying into the mains and just sat into them so it goes up a bit faster. Not sure yet just enjoying my poker and see where it takes me im a long way off getting to 10 grand lol but one day ill get there :)

got a cash in the THS donk-o-fun
    Slykllist01£28.50
    Llamas02£17.10
    Dazler03£11.40
    £1500 bounty hunter 246 runners came 94ty my pk Js ran into pk Qs and raised with AK beat by 2 players with J10 but made small profit
    Dazler094£15.94 Head Prizes4
    £150 Deepstack 88 runners came 1st pretty much dominated it from the start and had tripple everyones stack until hu game which i really enjoyed just wish i could get one of the big game wins to count.
    Dazler01£49.28
    daggers74702£29.92
    xa7603£21.12
    clunie0704£17.60
    spurs_1305£14.08
    spice00706£12.32
    spatulaq07£10.56
    mariagod2008£8.80
    DAW7709£7.04
    DTWBANDIT010£5.28
    Couple interesting hands
    xa76 Small blind  1000.00 1000.00 56231.67
    mariagod20 Big blind  2000.00 3000.00 21170.00
     Your hole cards

spatulaq Fold     
    Dazler Call  2000.00 5000.00 112867.50
    spice007 Fold     
    xa76 Call  1000.00 6000.00 55231.67
    mariagod20 Check     
    Flop

• J
    • A

xa76 Check     
    mariagod20 Check     
    Dazler Bet  2000.00 8000.00 110867.50
    xa76 Call  2000.00 10000.00 53231.67
    mariagod20 Fold     
    Turn

xa76 Check     
    Dazler Bet  2000.00 12000.00 108867.50
    xa76 Call  2000.00 14000.00 51231.67
    River

xa76 Check     
    Dazler Bet  7000.00 21000.00 101867.50
    xa76 Call  7000.00 28000.00 44231.67
    Dazler Show

xa76 Muck
    • A

Dazler Win Four 2s 28000.00  129867.50
    MAIDEN666 Small blind  800.00 800.00 19200.00
    clunie07 Big blind  1600.00 2400.00 33296.75
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • Q

Dazler Raise  3200.00 5600.00 75310.00
    bornablade All-in  10357.50 15957.50 0.00
    xa76 Fold     
    MAIDEN666 Call  9557.50 25515.00 9642.50
    clunie07 Fold     
    Dazler All-in  75310.00 100825.00 0.00
    MAIDEN666 All-in  9642.50 110467.50 0.00
    Dazler Unmatched bet  58510.00 51957.50 58510.00
    MAIDEN666 Show

Dazler Show
    • A
    • Q

bornablade Show

Flop

• K
    • J

Turn

River

Dazler Win Straight to the Ace 51957.50  110467.50
  • edited September 2012
    DAZLER
    I
    HOPE
    UVE
    IRONED
    THAT
    TEE-SHIRT
  • edited September 2012
    DAZLER I HOPE UVE IRONED THAT TEE-SHIRT
    Posted by ctbn
    LMAO i never have and i never will! wots an iron anyways! was great to meet you ctbn ill try and take a language coarse in scottish for the next time i see you ;)
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Running like Jesus challenge SPT JOURNEY : LMAO i never have and i never will! wots an iron anyways! was great to meet you ctbn ill try and take a language coarse in scottish for the next time i see you ;)
    Posted by Dazler
     lol.... u do that
  • edited September 2012
    Got a small win today played 2 mtts gonna play the mini tonight and maybe couple of others. Mainly sticking with the £2-£3 buy in with the odd £5 if its a good day and gradualy build for the rest of the month if i can. Ill skip £11 buy ins for a while which i do seem to do on a few occasions which i think is stopping me progressing as quickly as i can.

£50 Gar
    HARRYBOY1301£37.50
    Dazler02£22.50
    Bear_Proof03£15
  • edited September 2012
    wd d man, not been on it 4 a few days, you on the nite shift, lots of drunks giving chips away lol,,, just like a monday... gl.....
  • edited September 2012
    wd d man, not been on it 4 a few days, you on the nite shift, lots of drunks giving chips away lol,,, just like a monday... gl.....
    Posted by wayne1958
    yea im on all night tonight im chip leader in the £500 bounty at the moment 5 bountys so far holding 50k in chips average is 12k and 54 players left from 341 hopefully will get a bit further :) see you later Mr W :)
  • edited September 2012

how anoying was this!!!!!!!!!!

gibbobcfc Small blind  15.00 15.00 2377.50
    gawza Big blind  30.00 45.00 1430.00
     Your hole cards
    • A
    • A

kidpoker1 Fold     
    plentyouts Raise  60.00 105.00 1595.00
    Dazler Raise  150.00 255.00 2265.00
    smith1408 Fold     
    gibbobcfc Fold     
    gawza All-in  1430.00 1685.00 0.00
    plentyouts All-in  1595.00 3280.00 0.00
    Dazler All-in  2265.00 5545.00 0.00
    Dazler Unmatched bet  760.00 4785.00 760.00
    gawza Show
    • K

plentyouts Show
    • K
    • K

Dazler Show
    • A
    • A

Flop

• K

Turn

River

• J

plentyouts Win Three Kings 4785.00  4785.00
  • edited September 2012
    Heres todays cashes ran pretty well and up quite a bit BR now £270 so a good days work in all :) been a good week in life and poker. Only started with £20 br at start of month so nice to build it back up

£50 Gar
    HARRYBOY1301£37.50
    Dazler02£22.50
    Bear_Proof03£15
    £500 Bounty hunter 341 runners came 6th with 9 bountys went out with top pair of ks against a caller on a gut shot and they hit the 1 outter grrrrrrrr
    Dazler06£17.05 + £11.74 Head Prizes9
    £300 bounty hunter 204 runners came 1st
    Dazler01£55.08 + £23.24 Head Prizes10 
    Whizzewky02£31.62 + £11.83 Head Prizes7 
    PKRLEEMO903£21.42 + £11.69 Head Prizes8 
    paul20120204£16.32 + £9.49 Head Prizes8 
    kaman11305£14.28 + £0.75 Head Prizes1 
    £200 gar 50 runners came 1st
    Dazler01£75
    f702jt02£50
    roadbeers03£35
    woody20704£25
    spellman1005£20
    vipervik06£17.50
    basty201007£15
    CRARH08£12.50
    also min cashed somewhere else yet again why can i never go further in these big games even when i have massive chip stack and end up getting sucked out on and min cash! always the same it seems on this paticular site and is so frustrating.

10390 players came 1086th
  • edited September 2012
    well done Daz,
     best wishes
    (* *)
       ^
    dev
  • edited September 2012
    played in dtd tonight and mini started off well in the mini and managed 5 bountys and was chip leader for over an hour then went out so got buy in back and enough for another game. Went out of dtd 3 pretty early but managed 13th place in DTD 1 only min cashed was anoyed though as raised with kq get called with 83off flop came 33k raise get called and turn an 8 grrrrrrr was in top 3 for that most of the game. But managed to win dtd i think overal by winning dtd 2 whoooooohooooo wp all esp lee and had great fun nice to see all the dtd railers :)

DTD 1 came 13th out of 186 runners
    Dazler013£3.72
    DTD 2 came 1st out of 232 runners wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    Dazler01£62.64
    lee10002£35.96
    sugardad6703£24.36
    day4eire7604£18.56
    scouse_red05£16.24
    clawson06£13.92
    MrH9107£9.28
    POKEY201108£6.96
    imber09£4.64
    mattpotter010£2.32
  • edited September 2012
    In Response to Re: Running like Jesus challenge A GOOD DAY:
    played in dtd tonight and mini started off well in the mini and managed 5 bountys and was chip leader for over an hour then went out so got buy in back and enough for another game. Went out of dtd 3 pretty early but managed 13th place in DTD 1 only min cashed was anoyed though as raised with kq get called with 83off flop came 33k raise get called and turn an 8 grrrrrrr was in top 3 for that most of the game. But managed to win dtd i think overal by winning dtd 2 whoooooohooooo wp all esp lee and had great fun nice to see all the dtd railers :) DTD 1 came 13th out of 186 runners Dazler 0 13 £3.72 DTD 2 came 1st out of 232 runners wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dazler 0 1 £62.64 lee100 0 2 £35.96 sugardad67 0 3 £24.36 day4eire76 0 4 £18.56 scouse_red 0 5 £16.24 clawson 0 6 £13.92 MrH91 0 7 £9.28 POKEY2011 0 8 £6.96 imber 0 9 £4.64 mattpotter 0 10 £2.32
    Posted by Dazler
    Hi Dazler its herbie536 mate, please give me that hotel name again mate because sky shut down the discussion thread that you sent me it on, it would be greatfully appreciated and well done in the dtd yesterday :0))
  • edited September 2012
    Very well done on your win and taking down the DTD.

Good luck in Saturdays Bounty Hunter, TiD.