You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Please Help

LRVLRV
edited February 2012 in Community Help & Advice
How do you change the size of the screen 'cos it's pants and I can hardly see anything.

Also the games finish before there is a clear winner in the Sit & Go formats, what's going on???

Comments

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Please Help:
    How do you change the size of the screen 'cos it's pants and I can hardly see anything. Also the games finish before there is a clear winner in the Sit & Go formats, what's going on???
    Posted by LRV
    do you go strate onto mini-view when table loads ? and with sit & go are you playing dym`s if so game finnishes once 3 are left as it`s 3 get`s paid
  • edited February 2012
    The best way of changing the size of the screen is to buy a different sized screen :-D

• LRVLRV
    edited February 2012
    I don't mean to be funny but that is the most UN-INTELLIGENT thing I have ever heard. I've just bought a PC at a discount price of £800, i looked on a different site and it was priced at £2100. The processor is priced at £259.

To buy a differant screen wouldn't make a bit of difference.

It appears that SKY Poker can't handle my PC.
  • edited February 2012
    at the moment there are two settings mini view and standard, standard should allow you to see everything you need to, new software is coming soon that allows for re-sizing of tables 
  • LRVLRV
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Guys for your input. my pc is currently 1920 x 1080. I can't wind it down too much. What do you recommennd?
  • edited February 2012
    What size screen (or make/model) do you use and what resolution does it run at (find that from control panel --> display --> adjust resolution)?
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: Please Help:
    Thanks Guys for your input. my pc is currently 1920 x 1080. I can't wind it down too much. What do you recommennd?
    Posted by LRV
    You should be able to see tables as shown in this link then:  HERE

Unless you want to lower your screen resolution (not recommended) which would increase the table size there isn't much you can do until the re-sizeable tables are introduced.