You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

200NL 3bet pot

2»

Comments

• edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: 200NL 3bet pot:
    if he checks back flop our equity should improve on a brick turn
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    Not sure if you saw the show last night, what do you think of my half-pot lead out?
  • edited February 2012
    i think your lead is fine im never checking because if boonicon bets are u really sure your ahead i prefer the lead and i said £50 is a good lead but half pot is fine 
  • edited February 2012
    if he checks back flop our equity should improve on a brick turn
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    Yes my thinking is probably a bit muddled in my post.  He'd probably bet most vulnerable hands that have us beat. 
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: 200NL 3bet pot : Not sure if you saw the show last night, what do you think of my half-pot lead out?
    Posted by Poker_Fail
    no i didnt see the show, and its def a weird spot.

ip maybe pot controlling flop is best
    oop i think to avoid super awkward turn decisions b/cing is probably best.

halfpot lead probably fine although i think you could cbet smaller. i really wouldnt like a big cbet as you will probably just iso yourself vs the top of boonicons range
  • edited February 2012
    In Response to Re: 200NL 3bet pot : no i didnt see the show, and its def a weird spot. ip maybe pot controlling flop is best oop i think to avoid super awkward turn decisions b/cing is probably best. halfpot lead probably fine although i think you could cbet smaller. i really wouldnt like a big cbet as you will probably just iso yourself vs the top of boonicons range
    Posted by LOL_RAISE
    Ok thanks, my thoughts were basically by betting smallish I could keep draws in his shoving range with him thinking he has FE, turns out both oppos folded 67 lol bit of an anti-climax but was an interesting spot.
  • edited February 2012
    Can you post the full hand on here Quinn?
  • edited February 2012
    Can you post the full hand on here Quinn?
    Posted by murray69
    I'ts not in my last 500 anymore and I didn't note the hand ID, but I led out half pot, and they both folded, turned out they both had 67 : )
  • edited February 2012
    Hi,

Thank you for your post,
    If you would like us to feature this hand on tomorrows poker clinic show, please let me know the hand ID and which table its from.

We can only show hands from tables with the TV icon.

All the best

TV TEAM.