You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Chat Box Annoyance

Every time I join a new room the chat is highlighted on the options as 'Summary and Chat', however every single detail is displayed so it is obviously running as 'Full Detail'.

This is incredibly annoying as I multitable many tables and I have to first click the choices and select a different option then click again and choose 'Summary and Chat'. Then it's fine.

Is this the same for everyone (software fault) or what?

It's only been doing it since the site was down a few weeks ago having software maintenance.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Chat Box Annoyance:
    Every time I join a new room the chat is highlighted on the options as 'Summary and Chat', however every single detail is displayed so it is obviously running as 'Full Detail'. This is incredibly annoying as I multitable many tables and I have to first click the choices and select a different option then click again and choose 'Summary and Chat'. Then it's fine. Is this the same for everyone (software fault) or what? It's only been doing it since the site was down a few weeks ago having software maintenance.
    Posted by Die_hard
    I remember when this started Sky Adam (I think) said that they were aware of the problem and they are working on a fix for it.

Steve
  • edited March 2012

Ok ta.

What makes it worse is that the big chat box on the right hand side of the table doesn't show anymore (for the last few months) on my tables (another thing I have no idea why if anyone can help with that too!?) so the chat box is displayed in a small box underneath the tables on the bottom left. It only has 4 lines so when the full detail chat is on and scrolling through, it's almost unreadable.

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Chat Box Annoyance:
    Ok ta. What makes it worse is that the big chat box on the right hand side of the table doesn't show anymore (for the last few months) on my tables ( another thing I have no idea why if anyone can help with that too!?) so the chat box is displayed in a small box underneath the tables on the bottom left. It only has 4 lines so when the full detail chat is on and scrolling through, it's almost unreadable.
    Posted by Die_hard
    Edit - Here's pic of what it looks like

• edited March 2012
    Ok ta. What makes it worse is that the big chat box on the right hand side of the table doesn't show anymore (for the last few months) on my tables ( another thing I have no idea why if anyone can help with that too!?) so the chat box is displayed in a small box underneath the tables on the bottom left. It only has 4 lines so when the full detail chat is on and scrolling through, it's almost unreadable.
    Posted by Die_hard
    It's a setting in Options.  See this LINK on what to change.
  • edited March 2012
    Oh yeah, so it is lol

Much obliged :)
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Chat Box Annoyance:
    Every time I join a new room the chat is highlighted on the options as 'Summary and Chat',
    Posted by Die_hard
    I have this problem also, but my is NOT displaying the "FULL DETAIL".
    Every new table im in "Summary and Chat" and dont see individual bets or flop details ect.
    I have to change it to "Full Detail", to see full detail, every table..

Very Annoying...
  • edited March 2012
    Does anybody else chat box revert to Summary and Chat?
  • edited March 2012
    Does anybody else chat box revert to Summary and Chat?
    Posted by SolidStan1
    Yes, it's a known issue and I believe is being looked at.
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: Chat Box Annoyance : Yes, it's a known issue and I believe is being looked at.
    Posted by Machka
    Thanks..
  • edited April 2012
    TY for sorting this out :)