You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sugar & spice & all things twice.

edited June 2012 in The Shed
Good to see you back!

Comments

• edited May 2012
    I was the Apprentice and I was Fired.?
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice:
    [QUOTE]Good to see you back!
    Posted by Donut64[/QUOTE. 

Thank You  "Sweetie Pie" but not been away,  though most would be glad to see the back of me. 

"The Gobby Apprentice."!    Back to the house for the next Task.?
  • edited March 2012
    HI ANNIE XXX,I WATCHED THE SHOW LAST NIGHT,THE GIRL IN THE BLUE DRESS WITH THE BRIGHT BLUE EYE SHADOW AND EVEN BRIGHTER EYE LINER,HAD ME RUNNING FOR MY SUN GLASSES. :):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    What about the guy who said he was "the reflection of perfection" - what a knob !
  • edited March 2012
    i think he forgot to look at his reflection of perfection,i did laugh quite alot at last night,s show.where did lord sugar find them from, was it dusty bin :):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    HI ANNIE XXX,I WATCHED THE SHOW LAST NIGHT,THE GIRL IN THE BLUE DRESS WITH THE BRIGHT BLUE EYE SHADOW AND EVEN BRIGHTER EYE LINER,HAD ME RUNNING FOR MY SUN GLASSES. :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    Hi Trish,  the girls let us down squabbling and being pushy.!  Should have stayed in the Zoo. ?
  • edited March 2012
    Wooo  Get the Table & Chairs out.!    Slap on the Sun Cream.?  Loud Music and screeching Tyres.   
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to sugar & spice:
    I was the Apprentice and I was Fired.?
    Posted by logdon
     welcome back, were you really on that programme ?? or some new space adventure ??
     if you were then ill have to look out for the sacking, and what were you sacked for ??
     surely not any form of vorbosity, or outspoken opinion.
     i can only assume that mr sugar, never seen your full potential. anyway his loss is our gain,
    and that the "shed " has been dereft of any meaningfull posts since youve been gone.

and if i do manage to get that programme on anytime T.V.

WHAT DO YOU LOOK LIKE ?????????

• edited March 2012
    Not been anywhere "Tweetie Pie"    Just on tilt,  took couple days off to Spring Clean while Hubby had urgent business down the Pub.    That Al   sssssuch a  bad influence.     

Sir  Lordy Lordy  Sugar  sacked me because I told him,  have a proper shave and not to turn up with Twelve O Clock shaddow while expecting us to look like cat walk models.      "I know how to impress people."!

Right now,  you want to know what I look like.? Mmmmm     Well you've seen  " Beyonce" &  "Sharon Stone"  Yeah!!  Well people say I look like them.?

Well I have "Beyonce's   wrists   and   "Sharon's" elbows.     bet u boys never noticed them bits before.!!
  • edited March 2012
    Not been anywhere "Tweetie Pie"    Just on tilt,  took couple days off to Spring Clean while Hubby had urgent business down the Pub.    That Al   sssssuch a  bad influence.      Sir  Lordy Lordy  Sugar  sacked me because I told him,  have a proper shave and not to turn up with Twelve O Clock shaddow while expecting us to look like cat walk models.      "I know how to impress people."! Right now,  you want to know what I look like.? Mmmmm     Well you've seen  " Beyonce" &  "Sharon Stone"  Yeah!!  Well people say I look like them.?  Well I have "Beyonce's   wrists   and   "Sharon's" elbows.     bet u boys never noticed them bits before.!!
    Posted by logdon
    yep  your right  ive never looked at their bits before, however beyonce had me arrested for photographing her wrists, and sharron called the police when i grabbed her elbow, i wasnt really trying to grab her just wanted to feel her elbows, the fact that she fell to the ground, and i fell on top of her, and to my surprise my trousers fell down, the judge did not accept my story  saying that most men dont have velcroe, but thread holding the fabric together.
  • edited March 2012

Getting yourself Arrested is your Idea of Courting. !!      "Both said, after discovering their erogenous zones you were a disappointment."

• edited March 2012
            Getting yourself Arrested is your Idea of Courting. !!      "Both said, after discovering their erogenous zones you were a disappointment."
    Posted by logdon
    lol  do you think that they are the first women ive disappointed ??
    ha well i can tell you that there are too many to mention.
    and im probably a world leader in the disappointment  stakes.
    But using this personal trate, i have a new job as a scapegoat.
    saying "sorry" is my forte.
    i already get the blame or all the worlds ills, i was the guy on the grassy knoll.
    i even asked the wife to tell me when she climaxed, she says ok , but your never there.
  • edited March 2012

AND WILL YOU OWN UP TO BEING THE PERSON THAT BROKE HUMPTY mr bludreid

• edited March 2012
    AND WILL YOU OWN UP TO BEING THE PERSON THAT BROKE HUMPTY mr bludreid
    Posted by paige55
    it seems that i cant get away with anything, yes i pushed humpty and it was me that broke jacks crown, only because jill wouldnt  put out, and that pie i stuffed with  4 and 20 blackbirds, well i ate all the meat.
  • edited March 2012
    What about Cock-robin .........  Your the Nursery Rhyme Assassin
  • edited March 2012
    SO YOU ARE OLD KING COLE,mr bludreid,WHO MARCHED HIS MEN TO THE TOP OF THE HILL AND MARCHED THEM DOWN AGAIN.AND WHEN THEY WERE UP THEY WERE UP, AND WHEN THEY WERE DOWN THEY WERE DOWN,AND WHEN THEY WERE ONLY HALF WAY UP YOU MARCHED THEM DOWN AGAIN :):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    SO YOU ARE OLD KING COLE,mr bludreid,WHO MARCHED HIS MEN TO THE TOP OF THE HILL AND MARCHED THEM DOWN AGAIN.AND WHEN THEY WERE UP THEY WERE UP, AND WHEN THEY WERE DOWN THEY WERE DOWN,AND WHEN THEY WERE ONLY HALF WAY UP YOU MARCHED THEM DOWN AGAIN :):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    The Grand old Duke of York      "Trish"    Old King Cole was a merry old sole who had trouble with his pipe's.!!!
  • edited March 2012
  • edited March 2012
  • edited March 2012
    it is all because the clocks go forward. i be come even more daft :):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    Posted by paige55
    its a well known millitary tactic, it confuses the enemy, advance, retreat , advance, retreat and advace again.
    the phallic symbolligy should not be lost on you. hot sweaty men huffing and puffing away, not really knowing
    what they are doing.
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice : its a well known millitary tactic, it confuses the enemy, advance, retreat , advance, retreat and advace again. the phallic symbolligy should not be lost on you. hot sweaty men huffing and puffing away, not really knowing what they are doing.
    Posted by bludreid11
    Just like my Jack Russell  "Rusty" wants to hump the carpet all the time, we could end up with a lot of little Rugs. ?
  • edited March 2012
    WELL AT LEAST IT,S THE CARPET AND NOT YOUR LEG LOGDON :):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    Yes Trish,  when you have friends around and they start stroking and petting him,  then have to drag him off their leg. Everyone laughs and Hubby thinks its funny but very embarrassing and he gets banished to his basket.  "Rusty" that is.!!  
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice : Just like my Jack Russell  "Rusty" wants to hump the carpet all the time, we could end up with a lot of little Rugs. ?
    Posted by logdon
    rather rugs than rugrats.
  • edited March 2012
      What do you say when the Dogs licking his bits and your friends kids ask.   Whats the dog doing.!!
  • edited March 2012
    What about Cock-robin .........  Your the Nursery Rhyme Assassin
    Posted by logdon
    cock- robin  had to go, he was the leader of the "robin" gang.  sparrow had seen that all birdkind was in danger.
    everytime anyone put out seeds for the birds, the robin gang was there first, bluetits,finches and sparrows were faced with starvation. look at the name "robin" a derivitive of robbing.  when thugs spoke in the venacular they say that they are going to "rob" an old lady, and after the deed was done they would say we been a robin. didnt you ever notice that all robins wore a badge, a red tunic, this was the symbol of the gang.
    the much malined sparrow in human eyes, is held in the highest degree within birdworld.
    so cock- robin, may appear to be a cute little bird you see in christmas cards, but beware  HES A MONSTER.
    if you need any further evidence, next time it snows, throw some breadcrumbs out for the birds to eat,
    the robin is there first and only after the sparrow arrives, do the finches turn up to feed.

YOUR HONOUR     I REST MY CASE
  • edited April 2012
     The Sparrow made his confession after witnesses came forward,  his bow & arrow was exhibit 1 for the prosecution and the twelve crow jury found him guilty as charged,  he was deported to Australia where he has evolved into the Kookaburra which eats other birds for breakfast.   His name kookaburra comes from  " Cook a bird "  old Aboriginal word.?
    Unlike the Boomerang he wont come back.!!
  • edited March 2012
    Don't think I could ever get high enough to understand this thread!

• edited March 2012
    Don't think I could ever get high enough to understand this thread!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
      " YOU  WOMBAT " !!