You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

sugar & spice & all things twice.

Comments

• edited March 2012
    i love the co@k robin,the pleasure. i used to get was such that i would hide away for a week, untill he came back to me.:):):):)
  • edited March 2012
    The time is now ..........  on my next challenge for sugar & glory.?
  • edited March 2012
    it is on record, i will watch it when the sun is high in the sky,and only then will  i come out to play.i am not and never be a sun worshiper.
  • edited March 2012

"Lord Sugar Story"

The most beautiful sound I've ever heard.!!

Maria Maria Maria  I just fired a girl called Maria .....  say it loud and  its almost like praying Maria Maria.!!

Bye  Bye
  • edited March 2012
      Two nil to the Boys and they were Rubbish. !
  • edited March 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice:
    i love the co@k robin,the pleasure. i used to get was such that i would hide away for a week, untill he came back to me.:):):):)
    Posted by paige55
    IM SO PLEASED that you gained so much pleasure, the fact that you had to hide away for a week to get MORE pleasure
    worries me.
    i know from personal experience, that once you attain that pleasure, a few mins or even an hour, should ensure
    that the same level of pleasure can achieved.
    it could be that your  timidity, could be at the root of the cause.
    it also could be that your approach to the waiting time should be changed,

PUT OUT MORE BIRDSEED, and the robin, as well as other birds, will come back, within the time period i specified

LOL  LOL   LOL
  • edited March 2012
    YES IT IS ONLYA FEW MINS NOW,SINCE RODDY PASSED ON THE BIRDS ARE HERE IN SECONDS.NO RODDY TO CHASE THEM AWAY.I EVEN HAVE  1  ROBIN THAT WILL SIT BY ME NOW.:):):)
  • edited March 2012
    Trish   Hope  your Robin brings you joy and will ease the pain of losing Roddy .   My little Robin used to peck in my pots and flower beds but to my surprise it was on the bird feeder two days in a row, so it must have learnt to do it by watching the other birds.  They are very timid but can get very close if you are weeding the garden and disturbing the grubs. My sparrows are still around and the Parrots visit early in the mornings now.  I got a letter from the Council to stop feeding the  Pigeons someone complained so I can't throw bread out for them anymore.  Sad but I can still keep my feeders. Hugs xxx
  • edited April 2012
     Tonight's the Night.!     Calm down Boys its only "The Apprentice" are you up for it.!!
  • edited April 2012
     The Sparrow made his confession after witnesses came forward,  his bow & arrow was exhibit 1 for the prosecution and the twelve crow jury found him guilty as charged,  he was deported to Australia where he has evolved into the Kookaburra which eats other birds for breakfast.   His name kookaburra comes from  " Cook a bird "  old Aboriginal word.? Unlike the Boomerang he wont come back.!!
    Posted by logdon
     a boomerang that doesnt come back is called..................A STICK
  • edited April 2012
    Yep, 10 or so mins away from the latest episode of idiots vs idiots. Always good tele over a pizza and a pint!

• edited April 2012
    Yep, 10 or so mins away from the latest episode of idiots vs idiots. Always good tele over a pizza and a pint!
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Village people  trying to make good.!    The girls for the Win. !  
  • edited April 2012
    What a HP the Boys made of that task.!   13 remain ? 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice :  a boomerang that doesnt come back is called..................A STICK
    Posted by bludreid11
    You are due for some Stick.?

The Boomerang. Rotating Missile Projectile 

When it hits its Target it does not come back and there-fore is called a deadly weapon.! 
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice : You are due for some Stick.? The Boomerang. Rotating Missile Projectile  When it hits its Target it does not come back and there-fore is called a deadly weapon.! 
    Posted by logdon
    a boomerang is a weapon, used to kill animals or even humans. the aerodynamics of the weapon, means that if it does not strike the prey, then it will return to the thrower.

if it does not return  then its a ........STICK
  • edited April 2012
    In Response to Re: sugar & spice : a boomerang is a weapon, used to kill animals or even humans. the aerodynamics of the weapon, means that if it does not strike the prey, then it will return to the thrower. if it does not return  then its a ........STICK
    Posted by bludreid11
    The Boomerang is a piece of wood crafted to the exact shape handed down through Aboriginal history and ancestry to become a hunting weapon. It can no longer be described as a stick whether returning or not.  It has now become a TOOL  and should be described as such,  much like yourself. 

So if it does not return you say it's a stick. 
    No "Wombat" it hit the target it is still a Boomerang and should be described as a Tool.   

While in Australia our friends took us to a Competition Display of Boomerang Throwing and during one chaps throw someone in the crowd shouted and he turned to look and his returning boomerang hit him on the head.  He had a bump the size of a golf ball and the paramedic's took him away in a Ambulance.  The loud speaker announcer said,  he was luck it was at the end of the throw and the power had diminished or he could have been killed.     "Lethal Weapon" not a stick,  at which ever point of its trajectory it hits you it is still a Boomerang.    Charlie Drake has the stick.??????
  • edited April 2012
    Will it be Rubish or Junk ..... tonight.?
  • edited April 2012
    Will it be Rubish or Junk ..... tonight.?
    Posted by logdon
    I'm guessing a bit of both.
  • edited April 2012
    John Smiths on tap... 16" pizza ordered... ready for viewing :-D

• edited April 2012
    Irish eye's are not smiling ,  the junk has been thrown out. 12 remain.?
  • edited April 2012
    "Never look a gift horse in the eye"

• edited April 2012
    A Rolling Stone gathers no dust.    Two in the Bush make three.
  • edited April 2012

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ON EARTH would anyone watch that drivel???
    i can see as far as the participents are concerned, theres a job at the end of the competition, but really, people watch this ????
    things no-one should watch include ALL soaps and so called reallity t.v. and talent shows where they
    put in contestants so they can just make a fool of themselves, probably the cruelest form of sport.
  • edited April 2012
    CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY ON EARTH would anyone watch that drivel???i can see as far as the participents are concerned, theres a job at the end of the competition, but really, people watch this ???? things no-one should watch include ALL soaps and so called reallity t.v. and talent shows where they put in contestants so they can just make a fool of themselves, probably the cruelest form of sport.
    Posted by bludreid11
    We need the Rain.?     One persons rubbish is another persons junk.!
  • edited April 2012
    Get your leotards and ankle socks on tonight girls (or guys if you're that way inclined!)
  • edited April 2012
    Fashion a turn to the right Fashion a turn to the left ..............   who will be left.?
  • edited April 2012
    Fashion a turn to the right Fashion a turn to the left ..............   who will be left.?
    Posted by logdon
    We are the goon squad and we're coming to town !

Beep Beep
  • edited April 2012
    The Dark Destroyer was not fit enough and has been Destroyed.  now there are.!    11
  • edited April 2012
    His meat balls were to much for her and she bit off more than she could chew.   10 remain.
  • edited April 2012
    Pasta la Vista Baby !!!