You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker of Android

Not sure if the sky website is supposed to work on Androids. I have a HTC sensation but when I try to play a game it doesn’t fit on the screen of the phone, I’ve tried a few things, rotate etc but just never seems to fit, I can play but you have to zoom in and stuff which is a nightmare. Anyone know if I can fix this or any suggestions, would love to have a sneaky game during work J

Comments

• edited March 2012
    In Response to Sky Poker of Android:
    Not sure if the sky website is supposed to work on Androids. I have a HTC sensation but when I try to play a game it doesn’t fit on the screen of the phone, I’ve tried a few things, rotate etc but just never seems to fit, I can play but you have to zoom in and stuff which is a nightmare. Anyone know if I can fix this or any suggestions, would love to have a sneaky game during work J
    Posted by IrishWhite
    Most websites work on androids, fitting them on the screen is another matter.

Have you tried clicking on the Table "Mini View" and then zoom in or out to suit screen size? or do you usually use a full size table? 
  • edited March 2012
    I can just about play on desire hd with preferences set so tables open in mini view